ALL MEETINGS ARE ON FRIDAYS @ 8P EDT AND EVERYONE IS AN HONORARY AC MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
We should have several meetings, spanning over 2 months. I am projecting June 5th as the ideal last meeting time.

Anyone and everyone is part of this project to prepare the awards ceremony this year. There is no more sign-up list, restrictions, anything. So please come into #mwikiawards every Friday that you can to help us out...and if you can't, there WILL be progress on the board, too! Like last year, I'll edit what we change to Mario Awards II in a thread, and you can input on it if you miss out. There is also the suggestions / ideas thread for other possiblities. :)

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Yay for all of us joining in! (Oh, yeah, I need some special thing to run the chat, and my comp won't install it. So, no Mario Wiki Chat for me.)

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Hey Wayo, i think this should remain underground

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Code:
[color=green]It really doesn't matter to me. I'm OK either way, 'cause now I meet all three of the requirements 8)[/color]

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Since you've posted on three separate threads about opposing this move, take it up with me privately from now on please, thanks. :)

Wayoshi

PM Pro
I canceled tonight's meeting due to lack of the usual people. I also have something I would rather attend to than this...it's OK, if we could get people like Neu, Uni, MB777 back next week we'll finish off the traditional Mario Awards.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
I would like to have one more wrap-up talk in #mwikiawards actually, you are free to come in, even though it shouldn't last long.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Wayoshi said:
I would like to have one more wrap-up talk in #mwikiawards actually, you are free to come in, even though it shouldn't last long.
Eh, sorry dude. I won't be able to make it this time. I'm working for most of the day tomorrow.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
No problem, nothing might even happen. It's a wait-and-see-who's-there. Mostly, I want to see if we can get Anticipated Upcoming Game back in somehow.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Wayoshi said:
Dang, you had to post that past my bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.