Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Day 1: The Death of Gab

Fredrica Irving said:
Cut open Gabby's chest to see if water is in her lungs
You carve open Gabby's chest. Her lungs contain some rum.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

Examine the spaghetti and area surrounding it

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I was super exhausted after killing 3 people in order to get here, so I didn't feel like moving around too much. I went out of my room (Room μ (Mu)) with a backpack and went to the Study. I mean it's the only way I can leave my room. Anyway, I figured I'd call dibs on the laptop there, but Raregold tried to take it as well. I did what anyone would do and knocked him on the floor to assert my dominance and I took the laptop.

I went to the Nautical Exhibit and grabbed some items that I could use to defend myself. MCD showed up in the meantime, and stated that he is Ernest Cline, and that he was gonnna murder me. What a weirdo. He threw peanuts at me until I eventually left.

I headed back to the Study and caught Vruet next to the intercom. He announced that he was in the Study with me and informed everyone that complimentary peanuts were to arrive momentarily. I had important business to take care of, and I wanted to be alone, so I threatened to shoot him. Obviously, he didn't want to be shot so he left with his peanut cart. I wasn't gonna shoot him, but I'm glad that worked.

I pushed a bookshelf to prevent anyone else from entering the room, and then proceeded to give a great speech in the intercom. It went something like this:

I was pretty tired after reciting the entire Bee Movie script, so I just locked myself in my room and then went to bed.

John Doe

Check the nautical exhibit for anything that's suspicious, and also to see if any rum is gone

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

By the way, here's an artists rendition of what the hosts did to me after I finished reading the Bee Movie Script

Investigate the Restrooms

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Compare the mark on Gabby's neck to a tightly wrapped popcorn bag

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Luke Atmey said:
Examine the spaghetti and area surrounding it
The spaghetti looks normal. It's been left on the stove for too long, though. Nothing is special around it.

Luke Atmey said:
Check the nautical exhibit for anything that's suspicious, and also to see if any rum is gone
A bottle of rum, a sabre, two revolvers, and some gunpowder are missing, while a pirate hat sits in the center of the room covered with more gunpowder.

Meta Knight said:
Investigate the Restrooms
They're flooded, the floor absolutely soaked in a foot of water. The taps are still running.

Vruet said:
Compare the mark on Gabby's neck to a tightly wrapped popcorn bag
It's a direct match.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Sniff the Popcorn Bag TB claimed to use, provided he gives permission/still has it.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I taste tb's fingers for rum and butter

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Vruet said:
Sniff the Popcorn Bag TB claimed to use, provided he gives permission/still has it.
It smells like microwaved popcorn.

Turboo said:
I taste tb's fingers for rum and butter
You taste buttered Toadbert, but you do not taste rum-flavored Toadbert.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff

Attempt to get drunk licking Gabby's rum soaked body
attempt to determine the proof
Drink the rum in gabby lungs as if it was a beer bong

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Morning everyone! Oh no, a murder in my wonderful mansion!

I especially find it strange that people claim to have seen MCD. If you claim this, you are claiming to see a ghost, like in Ghostbusters. MCD was killed by me, Ernest Cline, back in the Gloomy Manor, and I assure you his body is still there for all to see.

Well, last night I woke up and straight away headed to Gallery West. It seems my neighbour, Turboo, was "asleep". Very suspicious. I took a chestplate from a nearby suit of armour, to protect myself from the throes of death. I decide to spend the day exploring the mansion, so first I head off to the Aviation Exhibit (running into Vruet in the West Corridor who has the flight attendant's cart).

Thankfully, when I get to the exhibit, some peanuts are left behind. I take these as my murder weapon. I also decide to check out the weather monitor and see if there's anything I can do with it - unfortunately to no avail, but seems like things are pretty clear over Evershade Valley.

Then I head on over to the Nautical Exhibit where I encounter Meta Knight - my first victim. I finish him off with a barrage of peanuts. When he's gone, I make a trap of sorts. I take a pirate hat and pour gunpowder all over it, then leave it in the centre of the room where anyone hoping to take one would hopefully pick it up. My idea would then be to, if I ever saw anyone wearing it, throw a nearby source of fire on top of it.

While I'm doing this, I hear Vruet over the intercom saying he's in the Study with Meta Knight and claims that complimentary peanuts will be arriving shortly. He doesn't know how right he is...

Next I head to the Archives to check out where the E-Gate will take me. I head to the Collapsed Mineshaft in the Old Clockworks and note that the ground is covered in sand. After a few minutes I decide I have no more business here and head back - and who should I find skulking around the Archives but Raregold, my second victim?

Once again I brutally bludgeon Raregold to death my trusty stash of peanuts. At this rate, I'll have won the game in no time!

Next I find Toadbert minding his own business in the Space Exhibit, unaware of who was lurking behind him - me, Ernest Cline! He becomes my third victim, barely recognisable after my fierce peanut assault. He absconds with the arm of a skeleton. Meanwhile, I see the large rocket and an idea comes to me - what would it look like filled with peanuts?

Once I confirm what the rocket looks like filled with peanuts, I take it and throw it into some nearby room.

Afterwards, I head back to my room to deposit most of my peanuts and enter the Dark Age Exhibit to set up - A) a way for myself to travel between the first and second floor of the room, and B) a trap (a different one from the pirate hat) intended to knock anyone who enters via 2F onto the ground.

I head back round to the Front Entrance and - oh, look, it's my fourth and fifth victims: Vruet cowering in the corner and Nitwit coming down the stairs. I give them what's coming to them - that is, peanuts. Unfortunately Nitwit decides to fight back with a bar of soap.

I then hide upstairs in the Dark Age Exhibit to check if anyone comes in. While here, somebody starts reciting the script to Bee Movie. I also decide to check out that painting - apparently it shows a young woman losing her sanity as she writes at a desk. A bit like this, except instead of me it's a young woman:

I don't think much of it, so I throw it downstairs. By the end of the night, my trap doesn't catch anyone out so I take it back and travel down to the 1F part of the exhibit. While here I also take a dagger, for my own protection.

And, well, after that I head to my room for some sleep.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Does the nautical exhibit have any pools of water in it? Or is the boat on dry land
Investigate the Ice Age Exhibit, in particular for traces of rum

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Investigate the Inner Courtyard

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!

(BTW sorry that this is so late)

: Hello everyone. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of this valley with all these people dying. I just wanna go back home where the only place where people fight is in Turf War, where they respawn after getting splatted... But while we're still here, might as well give my account:

I woke up and headed towards the kitchen to grab some breakfast. On my way there, I saw Bowser (better known as YFJ) pacing in and out of his room looking at a Gamecube game. I thought that was rather weird, so I continued on my way through the Jungle Exhibit. Once I got to the Kitchen (which was empty at the time), I ate my breakfast before heading back to my room briefly. I heard someone waking up on my way, but I didn't see who it was.

From there I went upstairs to the Terrace to look at things. From the inscriptions, I determined that each building in Evershade Valley has a single shard and that if all five shards combine, something special might happen for the five people who find them. Real talk, this might be our only chance to get out of here alive, so I encourage you guys to find the remaining shards in the other mansions so we can get out of here! Each person can only hold one, so I'll need your help.

I then headed to the Study to read some books, but the door was barricaded and someone was talking inside. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Sheesh, somebody here doesn't want us to read books. I gave up and headed to the Ancient Exhibit. I heard the Bee Movie script being read, bur more importantly I examined the hieroglyphs and saw that the sun stones were not mentioned at all. Nobody's found any of those afaik, so I'm starting to wonder if they even exist. From there I headed back to my room to get some rest, passing by peanuts in the hallway on the first floor. People have got to clean up after themselves.

Examine Study, especially for signs of who barricaded it.

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Vruet said:
Does the nautical exhibit have any pools of water in it? Or is the boat on dry land
Investigate the Ice Age Exhibit, in particular for traces of rum
Boat has a small pool water around it.

One tusk of the mammoth is missing, but otherwise the ice age exhibit looks untouched.

Meta Knight said:
Investigate the Inner Courtyard
Nothing special here.

Czario said:
Examine Study, especially for signs of who barricaded it.
The laptop is missing, the books are disturbed, and a bookshelf has been shoved across the door.

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

As per discord consensus, there's a 12-hour extension.

Day 1 now ends at

Please use this time effectively!

John Doe

Investigate the Dark Age exhibit

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Luke Atmey said:
Investigate the Dark Age exhibit
There's some green ink along the ground and wall, traveling from the Grand West entrance to the portrait. The portrait itself has been flung from where it was on 2F to the first floor.

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Investigate the Ancient Exhibit

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Meta Knight said:
Investigate the Ancient Exhibit
Nothing special here.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Investigate the bottom of the well
Investigate the cliffside (and the beach from here I guess?)

Status
Not open for further replies.