λTurbooAliveUnknown
πDupe FaceAliveUnknown
σLuigi64DDAliveUnknown
φYoshiFlutterJumpAliveUnknown
ψNabberDeadQuentin Tarantino - Ultimate Director
ωVruetAliveUnknown
μMeta KnightDeadVincent Adultman - Ultimate Three Kids

Treacherous Mansion Map

Treacherous Mansion is an archive of various treasures and exhibits that serves as the final mansion in Luigis Mansion 2 and in Awards KG 2. Please check your room number in the Players list. Rooms α, β, γ, δ, and μ begin on 2F. Rooms ψ and ω begin on B1F. The rest of the player rooms are on 1F.

West Corridor - Entered via the Inner Courtyard staircase, this hallway leads to the Aviation Exhibit, Archives, and Space Exhibit. The floor tiles here are dark gold in colour.

Aviation Exhibit - This exhibit contains anything and everything to do with air transport. The ceiling is quite high here, spanning an additional floor and decorated with cloud wallpaper. Wooden airplane models hang from the ceiling with thin ropes. There is a scale Hot Air Balloon in the center of the room that is chained to the floor. It possesses a functional burner that cant be moved, but cutting some of the sandbags might cause it to rise to the ceiling if the burner is powered. Other things such as remote control planes, propeller blades, smaller hot air balloon models that can be taken elsewhere, and tanks of helium and other gasses are dotted around the room. A full flight attendant's cart is also here, with all the complementary peanuts you can handle. There appears to be a weather monitor that's showing Evershade Valley in full, as well as a list of observed weather effects.

Archives - A room which has nothing more than two power outlets, four cardboard boxes, and ruined wallpaper. Plugged into the outlet is a foreign server system with some mysterious notes taped to it. It beeps ominously. An unplugged E-Gate is present, and this one appears to be functional.

Space Exhibit - Decorated with glow in the dark stars, this exhibit is pure sci-fi, with a light-based planetarium, a model rocket (that strangely has a skeleton inside of it), and various telescopes. A full space-suit is here that can fully conceal you behind a black helmet. There are some heavy iron-based space rocks on display, as well as some scattered plastic lightsabers and toy lasers that shoot foam bullets and have laser pointers. There's also space food here, yay?

West Alcove - It appears someone has recently done some renovation, and turned this balcony into a new area with two bedrooms. The old outdoorsy stuff is still present, such as a scarecrow filled with hay, and a pitchfork.

Dark Age Exhibit (2F) - The floor here has completely caved out, and there is only a thin section of overhang around the edges of the walls. Tread carefully, as falling on one of the glass display cases or the pointy weapons the armor stands are holding could spell death. There is a strange portrait on the far end of the room, but you can't get a good look at it without getting close to it.

East Corridor - Entered via the Inner Courtyard Staircase, this hallway leads to the Train Exhibit, Study, and Nautical Exhibit. The floor tiles here are dark red in colour.

Train Exhibit - This mysterious room has a large model train kit in the center, but is unlit and has no other features. You can sometimes hear strange, ghostly noises coming from it, but what could it mean? The train cars appear to have numbers on the side.

Study - This study houses books on the exhibits within this mansion and their hidden features, but strangely, they're disorganised and strewn everywhere. There appears to be a laptop left running on one of the desks, as well as a portable scanner used for analysing important pieces of paper. The screen shows a simple "upload file" prompt. A bookshelf decorated with fish carvings is present on the south wall. A small intercom device is here, connecting to speakers in the four major exhibits in the mansion, as well as the smaller Aviation and Nautical Exhibits.

Nautical Exhibit (Outdoor Area - Ship only) - An homage to pirates, this display is designed to look exactly like a dock leading to a giant ship protruding from the wall. The wall is lined with various mounted fish, one of which possessing a speaker. In the dock portion of the room is a large net, various seashells, some rope, a floor compass which points north, and an inflatable octopus that smacks you with its tentacles if you touch it. A set of stairs leads to the ship, which extends from the mansion, over the cliffside. In various crates the ship contains cutlasses, gunpowder, revolvers, rum, blunderbusses, axes, eyepatches, pirate hats, and peglegs. There's also a treasure map here! Lastly, there's a large plank that leads off the ship with a perilous drop to the cliffs below.

East Alcove - It appears someone has recently done some renovation, and turned this balcony into a new area with two bedrooms. What was once an outdoor area now has various wilted plants and flowers. It appears there's a single bottle of weed killer left.

Jungle Exhibit (2F) - The canopy of the Jungle Exhibit. You can look through the leaves of the floor to see the room below. A slippery, mossy vine dangles down just far enough that you can jump down to the wooden balcony part. Climbing back up the vine is impossible, however.

Terrace (Outdoor Area?) - Something about this balcony feels... final. There's an altar surrounded by 5 pillars resembling ghosts, all of which bear inscriptions. The wind is twisted and howls around the statues. There is a strange shard embedded within the slab of the altar which might need further inspection.

Front Entrance - A large foyer, decorated with ornate carpet and curtains. A giant staircase leads to the second floor, and a glass chandelier hangs from the ceiling. There are several E-Gates here, but all of them appear to be unfunctional. A large window gazing into the Inner Courtyard is at the top of the stairs.

Gallery W. - Connects the Front Entrance to the Dark Age Exhibit. Decorated with a long carpet, there are entrances to two rooms here, each having suits of armor near their doors. A suspicious gargoyle is centered between the two doors.

Gallery E. - Connects the Front Entrance to the Jungle Exhibit. The entrances to two rooms are here, and the north wall features an array of uninteresting paintings and strange vines as thick as rope.

Veranda (Outdoor Area) - The front entrance to the house, featuring a small wooden veranda, with stairs that lead to a mostly empty garden. The ground around the veranda has broken away, leaving it precariously hanging over a sheer drop. However, someone has fenced in the whole area, so it's perfectly safe (though it appears the fence is deteriorating near the Cliffside). From the porch stairs, you can see into all the windows on the south side of the house when their curtains are open and the lights are on. There's an empty well here.

Dark Age Exhibit (1F) - A museum exhibit displaying all kinds of medieval artefacts. A small speaker system is embedded in the wall, likely used for audio tours. The central piece of the room is a fully functional Iron Maiden. There are four suits of armor positioned around the room, each wielding a heavy lance, halberd, sword or mace. The walls are lined with shields of various crests. There are two bookcases on building and operating medieval weaponry. In the various glass display cases around the room are some small daggers, caltrops and flails, as well as an ornate crown and some chalices.

Jungle Exhibit (1F) - This exhibit is more like an indoor garden. A wooden plank balcony covers the first floor, with thick branches hanging from just about everywhere, as giant trees canopy the ceiling. The walls of 1F, where there aren't thick branches, are decorated with tiki masks of various sizes, and tribal spears tipped with unknown (likely poisonous) substances. Towards the east end of the room is a waterfall which leads to B1F, and, oddly enough, an exotic rainbow parrot behind an iron cage door in the corner of the room.

Grand East - The easternmost section of this hallway is decrepit, with a broken iron chandelier sitting amongst a large pile of sand, its spires jagged and easy broken off the main piece. The tiled floors of the horizontal part lead to two bedrooms, the Restrooms, and the inner courtyard.

Restrooms - A room divided in two by a wall with sinks and a giant mirror. Each door leads to a separate restroom. There are toilets, air fresheners, scented candles, and scented soaps. One of the pipes in the left room has burst, spilling a large puddle of water everywhere.

Ancient Exhibit - This mysterious exhibit houses a giant stone head submerged from the nose down in a bed of sand, as well as various terracotta pots and shards. The eyes of the statue stare at the sandy ground, unblinking, and standing in the sand causes you to sink a little. The room is quite dark, only lit by two burning torches. Ancient hieroglyphs depicting war and treachery line the walls, but one in particular appears to depict the stone head in the center of the room, showing it with its eyes mysteriously closed.

Grand West - Contrary to Grand East, the vertical part of this hallway is covered in snow and features nothing else of note. The horizontal area leads to two bedrooms, the kitchen, and inner courtyard.

Ice Age Exhibit - This room has a high ceiling, and below freezing temperatures. Prolonged exposure to the frosty air here may induce hypothermia without a way to remain warm. There is a woolly mammoth in the back of the room, and three loud air conditioners that maintain the temperature and mask most quiet sounds in this room. The vents for the units lead to a mysterious place. One of the mammoth's tusks is broken off. It appears the mammoth is animatronic in some way, but the controls inside the odd igloo towards the east end of the room are completely frozen over and need to be thawed. In front of the igloo towards the east is an ice-fishing hole with freezing cold water. Various stuffed animals are here, including a sabertooth tiger with large fangs, and a deer curiously missing its head. Some notes are on the floor of the igloo.

Inner Courtyard (Outdoor Area) - An outdoor area with a broken fountain and run-down garden. Surrounding the fountain is a set of stone spiral stairs, which currently curl upwards to reach the West Corridor door. A circular wheel resembling a compass on the fountain appears to control the rotation of the stairs, which can lead to three different doorways depending on how its positioned. A giant window is on the south wall, perfectly level with the other balconies connected to the stairs. There's a square shaped dent in front of the fountain.

Kitchen - A small kitchen with a pantry of long-life food that's been here long enough to be an exhibit in itself. Still edible though! There's a sink, an (empty) fridge and a stove for preparing meals. Various low-tech kitchen tools are present, such as knives and cast-iron frying pans.

Bottom of the Well - Leading to the Guard Hall, this musky area is covered in slime, spiderwebs, and other general yuckiness. Proceed quickly!

Guard Tunnel - The grand area of B1F, featuring iron chandeliers strung up with loose chains, rusty and broken suits of armor that are missing their weapons, and various bricks. Two prison cells are present here, but it appears they've been renovated into rooms. A hallway to the Cliffside is here.

Ceremonial Chamber - Contains a row of stone guards, a hallway to the cliffside, and a fancy, square-shaped throne decorated with comfortable and soft fabric. Perfect for sitting in, though there may be more to it...

Cliffside (Outdoor Area) - Here, you can stare at the perilous cliff this mansion was built into. A small, waist high fence impedes anyone from falling if they're careful. Don't come here if you're afraid of heights! The veranda is a large jump up, but you can still see the outside of the mansion if you crane your neck.

Jungle Exhibit (B1F) - Accessible via the waterfall on 1F, this lower section has some gardening tools and a small garden of flowers, vegetables, and poisonous plants. One of the mutated specimens will fling you back up to 1F if you touch it.

Ancient Exhibit (B1F) - ???

Important Links

Lounge Thread - Contains rules!
Voting Thread

Gloomy Manor Game Thread
Haunted Towers Game Thread
Old Clockworks Game Thread

Day 0

The ghost trial has come to it's gruesome conclusion. Those last three ghost paintings make my quarters look more stunning than ever. Those tortured expressions... those terrified postures, the sheer... dare I say it, despair that is evoked from them makes me... smile.

But... it's still not enough. The other mansions, the other possessors... nothing but radio silence. That wretched bear promised more victims weeks ago. I am a King, damn it, and my order is not to be tarnished by some lousy stuffed anim-

*knock knock*

Oh dear.

It appears I've got guests.

...Perfect. The finale is about to begin.

It is now Night 1! You have 48 hours to confirm you're still playing, read the maps, and send in night actions! Tonight's weather effect is Clear!

If you need your rolecard and list of Special Items (i.e. secret pages, prize items, shards, passwords, gold bones (which can only call dogs in Haunted Towers)) resent, PLEASE send a PM to me as soon as possible!

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Night 1 - Treacherously Late

YES! This game is finally starting up again! (Or maybe it's a bad thing, considering I'm visiting my uncle this weekend)

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Night 1 - Treacherously Late

Well well, a new mansion. I can't believe I have to deal with you losers now.

Claude von Riegan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Intermission 1

Night Actions are Locked! Results will be sent out in 24 hours time!

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Intermission 1 - Treacherously Late

GOOD MORNING

A body has been discovered!
Gabby has been found dead in the Kitchen! She was...

Monokuma File:
- The body is freezing cold, and soaking wet.
- The victim's head smells peculiar.
- The victim has a mark on their neck.
- There is another pot of spaghetti on the stove.

Other Information:
- The peanuts from the Aviation Exhibit have been scattered throughout the mansion.
- The rocket from the Space Exhibit is missing, and the skeleton is missing an arm.
- The door to the Study is blocked.
- The E-Gate in the Archives has been turned on.
- Someone has spent most of the night reciting the Bee Movie script over the intercom.

To let people get back into this, this day phase will last 36 hours, ending on (time)!!

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

examine the mark on the victim's neck (in terms of shape etc.)

try to identify the smell

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Fredrica Irving said:
Take a closer look at the body
Looking at the body, it appears to be soaked completely through. Aside from the mark on the neck, there are no injuries.

Noisemaster said:
examine the mark on the victim's neck (in terms of shape etc.)

try to identify the smell
The mark looks thin, and wraps around her entire neck.

The smell is apparently that of rum.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

that could be a result of her role

is the water freezing cold, or are there any signs of ice around it?

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Noisemaster said:
that could be a result of her role

is the water freezing cold, or are there any signs of ice around it?
There's some ice around the body. Patting down the body, you realize most of the water is cold, but not all of it.

Lilac G.J

Trying to figure it all out
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

-I woke up in Room δ and went to the East Alcove. Tucayo starts yelling and stares at me. He heads through the Inner Courtyard and I proceed to the Study.
-I go into the study and wrestle MK for the laptop, he ends up winning and starts running out. I go back to my room and make myself a bag and head to the Archives where I see the portal is already open. After a while in there MCD comes through the E-Gate and throws some peanuts at me.
-I leave and see Nitwit in the hallway and he throws a bar of soap at me. I leave to go to the Nautical Exhibit.
-Once I arrive there is a pirate hat in the middle of the room and someone is reading the Bee Movie script. I go into the ship and a few weapons are missing from the crates, I take some and TB throws a skeleton arm at me and runs out of the room.
-I go back to my room for the night and sleep.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee

I wake up in my room, and decide I want to play video games. I grabbed my trusty GameCube and attempt to play Mario Sunshine...only to find out that all my games have turned into copies of Luigi's Mansion! Horrified, I carry the game out of the room, and it turns into Mario Sunshine. I go back in, and it became Luigi's Mansion again. During this time, I did notice Luigi 64DD staring at me.

In a desperate attempt to play my games, I frantically scoured the mansion for a television set. But instead of finding one, I fall into the Well and get knocked out of commission. Thankfully, I was strong enough to survive the fall, but I laid there unconscious for the rest of the night.

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool

You've apparently been running the game nonstop for 553758221 seconds.

That looks dubious to me. What do you think?

I wake up in room whatever the hell that is, I used to know greek letters, and for some reason I note Gabby isn't up. In the kitchen, bread's missing, but it's ok because I want popcorn.

Gabby comes in as it finishes and I try to throw some in her mouth but she isn't cooperating. She ignores me and tries to make something, so I pull a prank and pretend to suffocate her with the bag.

I visit the space exhibit that's already been trashed somehow. The skeleton is still there though, and I do that one marionette puppet dance with him that everyone's seen from that one gif. MCD comes in and claims he's still Ernest Cline and is going to kill me, but throws peanuts at me. A fitting punishment, in a way. I take the skeletons arm and continue to get peanutted.

I trek through the Courtyards and Exhibit rooms, and there's someone reciting Bee Movie over the speakers. Raregold is in the Nautical Exhibit, and it's time for The Prank. I put the skeleton hand on his shoulder, and as he jumps in fear I bolt out of the room.

Pondering my own meaning, I go to the cliffside and cough at it, listening to the echo

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I got no testimony cause i afked in my room lol

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

How tragic. We've only just arrived in this new location, and already someone is dead. But we have no time for mourning. There is a mystery to solve, and I may have some vital information.

My night began in my new room. As I exited, I saw my new neighbour, Beowulf, and wished him luck for the night. Heaven knows we all need it. I then proceeded to the restrooms. As I did in the previous mansion, I took as much soap as possible and then flooded the room with the taps.

After this, I headed to the Aviation exhibit. For I am quite the fan of aviation. Indeed, if I had not been born a detective, perhaps I may have been an aviator. As I admired the exhibit, I noticed that the flight attendant's trolley was missing. After I was done here, I exited the room and passed Raregold in the hallway. I bestowed upon him a gift of soap by gently tossing it at his leg and then headed into the Archive.

Once in the archive, I set about my investigation! I found that the e-gate was already open, and then looked at the server system for new information, although I was unfortunately not able to find much. After this, I entered the e-gate and found myself in the Old Clockworks. I briefly examined the room to determine where I was, and promptly left. I had just managed to escape that accursed place, there was no need for me to return at this moment.

After this, I went downstairs and met Ernest Cline, author of the book Ready Player One. As we met, he gifted me some peanuts and so I kindly returned the gesture and gave him a bar of soap. After this, I made my way to the kitchen for some food, noticing that there were many peanuts scattering the hallways. I entered the kitchen, and saw...

Gabby's dead body! Her corpse lay with an icy mist around it in the middle of the room. There was also some spaghetti sitting on the stove. Shaken by the fact that I had once again stumbled upon a dead innocent, I decided the most reasonable course of action would be to continue with my original plans for the night. I grabbed some food for myself, flooded the room by turning on the sinks, and then I left that gruesome scene behind.

My next destination was the front entrance, where I investigated the e-gates. I checked them to see if there was any reason why they were inoperable, but I was unable to find any clues for how to turn it on again. I then headed to the ancient exhibit, and took some time to admire the giant statue, although I thought it would look better if half of it were not submerged in sand.

After this, I headed back to the restrooms to ensure that the taps were still turned on, and I then returned to my room. I spent the rest of my time here pondering the important things in life, before eventually falling asleep.

Investigate the kitchen for anything out of place, and especially to see if the kitchen taps are still on

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Alright, here's my testimony for the night

As I left my room at the start of the night, I noticed that Nabber had not left his. From there I sprinted to the Aviation Exhibit, hoping to secure my peanuts for my personal use. I grabbed the peanuts and the trolley, which I took with me throughout the rest of the night, spreading them across the floor as I went. On my way to my next stop, I passed by MCD in the West Corridor. I then read for a while in the Study, where Meta Knight soon joined me. I then went over to the intercom, announcing our location and promising to deliver my peanuts. I guess Meta Knight didn't take too kindly to that so I left shortly after he threatened to shoot me. Kind of suspicious if you ask me. Anyways, I then proceeded through the West Corridor and downstairs. I then looped around the first floor (starting in Gallery East) spreading peanuts as I went. Upon entering the main entrance again I sat around for a bit. There I saw Luigi 64DD head downstairs and MCD came by through Gallery West and threw peanuts at me before he went up the stairs. Also, I saw Nitwit pass by him, go into Gallery West, and later return to go up the stairs. After this I was feeling a bit tired so I went back to my room and went to sleep, though I heard someone coughing on my way to my room.

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Luke Atmey said:

Investigate the kitchen for anything out of place, and especially to see if the kitchen taps are still on
-Gabby's corpse is there in the middle.
-There's quite a bit of ice surrounding the body.
-Several loaves of bread are missing, as is a bag of microwave popcorn.
-The floor is covered in a few inches of water, the taps still on.
-A pot of spaghetti has overcooked on the stove.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

I'll post my full testimony a bit later because there's not much of relevance, I went to Gloomy Manor and the only person I saw on my way there was Raregold leaving his room

Is any rum missing from the kitchen?

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Hobbes said:
Is any rum missing from the kitchen?
There is no rum missing from the kitchen, nor was rum ever present in the kitchen to be missing in the first place.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Are there any other traces of rum in the kitchen? (eg. spills)

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Are there empty bottles near the corpse?

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Raregold did you touch the rum in the nautical exhibit?

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Vruet said:
Are there any other traces of rum in the kitchen? (eg. spills)
There are no traces of rum evident. The water flooding the kitchen has washed everything clean at ground level.

Hobbes said:
Are there empty bottles near the corpse?
Nope!

Status
Not open for further replies.