OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS XII CEREMONY

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Miu Iruma said:
i love doing this every year

i'm glad we do it, it really brings the community together

thanks guys, i love ya dorks
I hope next year I can be more involved. I'd love to do more stuff with the community.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Odyssey won both "best Mario platformer" and "best modern game"? Wow. Talk about recency bias.

But it's been fun, and I'm glad I got to participate in my first Mario Awards.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
Great presentations, everybody! It was very enjoyable despite me continuing my unfortunate tradition of getting way behind everyone else! Hopefully I'll actually write a presentation myself next year...

MsRetroGeek

Shy Guy
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Great job everyone! I really enjoyed getting to participate in my first Shroom’ Awards with all of you. Everyone brought something great to table. I loved the diversity that I saw with what everyone created. I was honestly really nervous to show off my presentations. I’m glad I did though. This has been really fun! Well done to everyone who participated! Thanks for an awesome year. I’m definitely looking forward to next year.

Koops

King of cowards.
This has been my first Live experience with the Awards... before the Mario awards, because it was already past midnight.

A great experience at that. I enjoyed what I lived this year. This has been very pleasant, and I look forward for next year.

Claude von Riegan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff

mario awards afterparty in new princeton featuring fireworks, dusty shoe beer and deep dish pizza

forgot to mention lb and i built that whole castle in survival, and it was nice having people enjoy it for a special occasion :peach: :peach: :peach:

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Finally caught up on everything, and I must say that these are some of the most creative and passionate projects I've seen come out of this community. I'm mega proud of everybody who created a presentation this year. Thank you for making this the wonderful community it is. You all rule :birdo:

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
All the presentations are very well-thought out, and I appreciate the creativity that's been shown throughout. There's a lot of variety from different members, which is what makes this the greatest.

Some of the winners are kind of unexpected. For example, I am surprised that Mario got 2nd place in the Major Character award, when Yoshi normally took that place. The Mario 64 costume took 1st place in the Costume award, when I thought it would go to the Wedding outfits. There are some surprises that are very welcomed, particularly the fact that Mario Party 3 is recognised as a great Mario Party after all the years of Mario Party 2 taking that spot.

Thank you for reading.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Mario Kart DS Fan said:
did it beginyet?
also i'm the only one here without a party hat...
Yeah, it happened yesterday. But feel free to look back through the presentations!

Also, you can post here to get a party hat.

Kazooie

Red-crested Breegull
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Miu Iruma said:
>you went from C to B to S

YOU'VE UPSET THE NATURAL ORDER

(i love this)
I originally planned to have Captain Toad in there as well to complete the C, B, A, S chain. But then time happened, and I thought "This is loosely based on the GBA games and those only went up to A, mayyyyybe I can get away with it". Silly me though, of course someone would notice.