Anybody want to sign up for... an Awards presentation? (Closed)

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
OK, I've managed to sign up for the award I wanted to now, so I'm now opening sign-ups for anyone who wants their character to appear in my awards presentation! Just post an image/link to an image of your character when you sign up, preferably artwork, but if you've only got sprites, that's fine too, just any smaller details may end up inadvertently omitted. There's no limit to how many people can sign up, the more the merrier, I'd prefer to have a fair few. I'm only going to close this when I actually get the results and need to start drawing something, so you don't need to rush if you want to redraw your character or something. I look forward to (hopefully) drawing your characters!

King Olly

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Re: Anybody want to sign up for... an Awards presentation?

Signs~

Jake Marshall

The Wandering Detective from the Wild West
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Bada boom, if you need any other poses just search up Roserade

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator

Kass

The bird bard himself!

I want.

I'll repost what I so eloquently stated in Alex95's thread:

Plague Knight said:
Me, sir.

That link is for my Luigi recolor, but if you'd rather draw me in goose form, here's a link to that. Both of them represent me at this point, so either can be used for this sort of thing.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator

OK, I have my results now so this is closed! If you posted earlier in the thread, I have got you down to appear, and thank you for signing up! And now I've got to draw it... oh boy...