I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Low on GasWelcome to the 2018 Mario Kart 7 Tournament! Stargazing can't host this year, so I, Yoshi the SSM, am hosting in Stargazing's stead.
Racers will be in groups of 4. But, 5 and 6 are also possible. The top 2 (3 in the case of 5 and 6) will move on to the finals. This will take place over the two weeks. The races will be held end of June and July. I will close this one week from the start of the races (but the races won't start until after Wednesday (see below)).
The rest is the same as last year's: There will be 4 races per group, and if anyone does manage to tie with the other in a spot that matters, they will stay in the community and do one more race. (This applies only to the tied second (third if applicable) tied people only and won't affect anything else about ranking) Each group will have their own racing community. Online > Communities and you will be there. Just enter the code in the appropriate section.
This is the same as last year's. But, without IRC.
- Dont use hacking in this tournament. Shortcuts in the courses are allowed, but nothing like an infinite item hack or hacked stats.
Board rules still apply in this thread.]
- Dont give your code to people not in your group.
- You must report all problems to your racers (and myself, if Im free) in any form of message whether it be PM, Discord, or whatever else you may be using. If you cannot sort out the problem in time, you will be booted out of the race.
- Don't use this thread to sort out your problems. If something goes wrong, let your group know out of this thread. It gets very clogged if everyone starts yelling at once.
- There is no course choosing rule this year, pick whatever you want! However, please be as fair as you can with your choosing.
- Please message all results to me.
- Discord: Yoshi the SSM#2390
- PM is preferred. Just click on My Messages > Send a Message.
- To be announced after the tournament
To sign, post your Mii and your time of this: May 3, 9:00 am Wiki time (EST). Bold is preferred, but not necessary.
Here is a sample from me.
Mii Name: YSSM
May 3 8:00 am
This is the list of racers in the order of signups. After I close this, it will be in the order of the times placed.
- Yoshi the SSM (YSSM, May 3 at 8:00 am)
- Alex 95 (Powmas, May 3 at 6:00 am)
- Luigi 64DD (Babing, May 3 at 8:00 am
- PowerKamek (Paula, May 3 at 7:00 am)