Awards Committee
Re: The 'Shroom Killing Game: Intermission - Meeting Deadlines

Results have been sent out! Phase change incoming

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Attention 'Shroom Staff and Writers, a body has been discovered!
A body has been discovered!
Yoshi876 was found dead in the Courtyard! They were...

Monokuma File:
- Victim was stabbed in the back with a steak knife, puncturing his right lung. Death was instantaneous.
- The victim's body is covered in bruises, and his collarbone is broken.
- Victim was found in the Courtyard, right outside the Interview Room.

Other Information:
- The parrot in the conservatory appears quite distraught
- A number of swords are missing from the Director's Room
- There is a large mess in the kitchen
- An unusual amount of paint is missing from both Lord Bowser's Office and the Art Studio.

I can't believe this, you people are already out for blood! And so much chaos throughout the headquarters fills me with despair! Oh well, it's time for the Investigation! You have to investigate the murder and figure out whodunit.

You are free to post your testimonies to help get closer to figuring out the murderer, but anyone can lie about what they did! Puhuhuhu the thought of that is exciting.

After some time, you will be able to cast your votes and whoever has the most votes at the end of the trial will be executed! Won't that be a thrilling punishment.

You have 24 hours to Investigate!

Smasher Claus

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Fuck, we've only been in here for one night and you're already committing murder? Oh well, if we work together I'm sure we'll be able to bring this monster to justice!

Can I start with performing a full autopsy on Yoshi876's body?

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

a murder???? that's not very daijoubu... i guess i could post my night actions, desu.

hai! alright, so! watashi exited the guest bedrooms and headed for the closet/wardrobe, watashi forgets what it is called, and assemble a costume. watashi noticed freakworld-chan going into the wardrobe, koops-chan looking for something in fake news channel, and a mysterious black figure leaving the newsroom.

then, the fun begins. well, the f-fun should have began, desu, because everything went wrong!!! uwaaaaa!!!!!!

watashi walked around the hallway, and caught glimpse of shoey-chan, covered in purple paint. i decide to kidnap him, because watashi decided that it would be daijoubu and funny, and he screamed "WAAAA" into my poor cat ears nya~. i headed for the kitchen and barricaded myself in there.

hai, as watashi is in there, i smell something funny. my barricade has been broken, uwaa... a ghost is on a stepping stool, cooking something probably delicious for watashi~ however, whatever ghost-chan was cooking released a lot of steam, and caused the kitchen to melt, desu... catching a glimpse of its hollow black eyes caused watashi to faint.

now with that out of the way, can watashitachi investigate the area around yoshi876-chan's body?

Lilac G.J

Trying to figure it all out
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: The 'Shroom Killing Game: Day 1 (INVESTIGATION) - Managing Corpses

"Ah, this is so exciting finally something to spice things up around here. Let's get started with this investigation!"

First order of business is it possible to examine the kitchen for any more missing knives?

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

Alright so, inital assumptions are that the stabbing is what did the poor sucker in, but I'm more focused on another thing than the cause of death here.

Using my abnormally high sleuthing stat, I'd like to look into the befuddling state of the KITCHEN.

'Cuz as far as I know, entire rooms don't really just melt.

Gilgamesh

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff

Lilac Bellamé said:
"Ah, this is so exciting finally something to spice things up around here. Let's get started with this investigation!"

First order of business is it possible to examine the kitchen for any more missing knives?
You examine the Kitchen for missing knives. A lone Chef's Knife is missing, and the rest of the knives have been wrapped very tightly in cling wrap.

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

Rohan Kishibe said:
A lone Chef's Knife is missing
eeeeh????? a knife went missing???? but watashi wrapped all of them really nicely... nothing was mentioned in my account about a missing knife, desu... all i know is an apple corer, a cup, a mortar, and a pestle were missing when watashi walked in.

Lilac G.J

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

"Hmm, unusual that there are no more knives missing. Perhaps nobody needed to use any for self-defense. Thankfully there are still plenty of other leads to follow. In that case:"

I'd like to investigate the trail of paint leading from the cafeteria to the art studio to look specifically for footprints or other markings.

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

i am changing my roleplaying effective immediately. i can't do this anymore

Gilgamesh

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff

Junko Enoshima said:

Alright so, inital assumptions are that the stabbing is what did the poor sucker in, but I'm more focused on another thing than the cause of death here.

Using my abnormally high sleuthing stat, I'd like to look into the befuddling state of the KITCHEN.

'Cuz as far as I know, entire rooms don't really just melt.
You examine the Kitchen. Three people are lying unconscious inside: Stargazing, Raregold, and Nabber. All of the knives have been tightly wrapped in cling wrap, but closer examination of the knives has revealed that one knife is missing. A cup, an apple corer, and a mortar and pestle are also absent. A blue trail of paint leads from the Kitchen door to the Pantry. A tub of sour cream lies discarded in the corner of the room, next to a fork. A giant empty pot lies on the stove. An entire cabinent of tupperware and plastic plates has been tipped over never the door, and its contents are scattered near the entrance. The whole kitchen smells very funny.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff

Give nabber true loves kiss to wake him

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I won't have much to contribute to this investigation (based on my results), but here's my information that's relevant to the questions people are asking:
I saw 876's corpse in the Courtyard. He had a knife in his back and a fair amount of blood. I don't have further information on him because the sight apparently offended my sensibilities and caused me to run past him.
I wasn't ever in the Kitchen, so I'm no help there.

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

Nabber?

Is that ****IN' DEGENERATE still naked?

Shygul

'sup

I started out the night giving a nice speech about how we should work together.

Which didnt stop you jerks from immeaditely bolting out to fuck shit up.

A-and then Nabber stripped in front of me...

So I left and read some books in the library. Heard muffled yellling then WAAAAAAAA.. Left the library then saw someone covered in blue paint enter the Cafeteria. Then saw someone wearing a white sheet bolt around the southeast corner, while i stood next to the elevator, heading for the 3F stairs. I took the elevator to the libray and dumb Doof pulled nunchucks on me. I exited into the hallway and was assaulted by Turb who used a hotdog with paint. Punched that disgusting crapaway and ran to the conservatory. While there the that retarted parrot was squawking something about "boiling them first." Picked some plants and noticed there were some shrooms missing.

Then I exited back into the hallway and that pervert Nabs ran past me, completely naked, holding a steak knife!

Not that I was paying attention to his naked body...

Anyways I went back to my room immeaditely via the stairs. nothing else happened although when I went to bed I saw that some childish nobody had written"mariofan was here, shadowshy is a loser" on my the bottom of the bunk above me.

e:fixed typos

Mariofan169

King Bowser

Damn it...of all the participants to leave the mortal plane first, the noble Yoshi876 was chosen...Whoever the perpetrator is, they will find no mercy from me!

But, I am not one to dwell on the past! Be grateful, feeble humans, for the legendary Gundham, of the Tanaka family, will share his testimony!

• With Pyro Guy, Ninelevendo, and Turboo at my side, I went to the Art Studio to retrieve a generous amount of paint and a paintbrush.
    My first task was to enter Anton's Office and adorn the crystal ball with the face of a Boo. Next, I confiscated every last one of his pop CDs (...or at least ten of them) and threw them over the 2F South Balcony. After all, I could not allow that horrid chanting to brainwash the halls of the Headquarters!
  • After that, I made way to the honorable Hall of Fame and painted an X over the portrait of the devilspawn known as Wayoshi and revealed him for what he really, a FALSE PROPHET! Heed my words, mortals, for he shall not do any more heinous deeds!
  • Next, I entered the Sub-Director's Office and refreshed myself on the finest of Japanese legends of heroism and chivalry, or what you commoners might know as "anime", while drinking from a cup of green tea. While I was there, I noticed that the painting of Miu Iruma was vandalized into an image of the cunning witch known as Yukari Yakumo. What this might foreshadow, even I'm not sure...
  • I had an hour-long nap to refuel myself, and I finally went to the Guest Bedrooms. After I showed Shadowshy his place by painting "Mariofan was here, Shadowshy is a loser", I fell into a deep slumber, unknown of the horrors that would strike this day.

Lilac G.J

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Merry Sithmas said:

I started out the night giving a nice speech about how we should work together.

Which didnt stop you jerks from immeaditely bolting out to *bleep* *bleep* up.

A-and then Nabber stripped in front of me...

So I left and read some books in the library. Heard muffled yellling then WAAAAAAAA.. Left the library then saw someone covered in blue paint enter the Cafeteria. Then saw someone wearing a white sheet bolt around the southeast corner, while i stood next to the elevator, heading for the 3F stairs. I took the elevator to the libray and dumb Doof pulled nunchucks on me. I exited into the hallway and was assaulted by Turb who used a hotdog with paint. Punched that disgusting crapaway and ran to the conservatory. While there the that retarted parrot was squawking something about "boiling them first." Picked some plants and noticed there were some shrooms missing.

Then I exited back into the hallway and that pervert Nabs ran past me, completely naked, holding a steak knife!

Not that was paying attention to his naked body...

Anyways I went back to my room immeaditely via the stairs. nothing else happened although when I went to bed I saw that some childish nobody had written"mariofan was here, shadowshy is a loser" on my the bottom of the bunk above me.
Nabber care to explain yourself? I'm starting to see this come together a bit.

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Smasher Claus said:
Can I start with performing a full autopsy on Yoshi876's body?
You observe Yoshi876's body up close. He has a steak knife stabbed in his back, and his right lung is punctured. His body is slightly contorted, with a broken collarbone and bruises over him. There is also a small amount of blue paint on his body.

Riko Santarauchi said:
now with that out of the way, can watashitachi investigate the area around yoshi876-chan's body?
You look around the Courtyard near Yoshi876's body. The plants underneath him have been crushed, and a small pool of blood has formed around him, but there isn't much else noteworthy.

Lilac Bellamé said:
"Hmm, unusual that there are no more knives missing. Perhaps nobody needed to use any for self-defense. Thankfully there are still plenty of other leads to follow. In that case:"

I'd like to investigate the trail of paint leading from the cafeteria to the art studio to look specifically for footprints or other markings.
You notice blue paint marks that resemble footsteps going from the Art Studio to the Cafeteria. There is blue footsteps next to a table with cutlery arranged in the alphabet in the Cafeteria, and they continue into the Kitchen. You look in the Kitchen doorway and see them go into the Pantry.

Anna said:
Examine the parrot and attempt to talk to it
You try to talk to parrot in the Conservatory. There is a steak knife wedged in the cage slightly. The parrot squawks at you and then starts singing Firework by Katy Parry

Leon Kuwata said:
Give nabber true loves kiss to wake him
You need consent for this action!

Pea

Goomba

Based on the map's layout, which direction is the body facing?

Status
Not open for further replies.