Welcome all to my first mafia game, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Mafia! Since the new Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga remake is coming out (and Awards Mafia has finished) I decided to host a mafia game based on Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and as such will have roles themed around different characters from the game.
This game will have a gimmick related to locations, where a map of the Bean Bean Kingdom will be provided and can be visited each night, which has an effect on player roles and such. I'm also deciding whether or not to include an injury system, like in Awards Mafia.
Since Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions releases on October 7th, (or 6th for probably everyone else) I plan to have the game at least near finished before it comes out, so the game should start on September 30, 2:00PM [AEST], or maybe earlier, provided that there are enough sign-ups.
- All basic mafia rules apply.
- Mass Roleclaiming and Rolefishing is forbidden. Roleclaiming is allowed.
- Day phases will last for 48 hours and Night phases will last for 24 hours.
- During night phases, players can both use their role and visit a location.
- No-lynches are allowed, and will lose in a tie.
- Quoting your role PM is not allowed and will result in an instant modkill.
- Any players that are inactive for two (two day, two night) phases will be modkilled and replaced.
- All PMs made regarding the game to other players should also be sent to me.
- Have fun! And buy Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
- The Pyro Guy
- Mister Apple
- Shy Guy on Wheels
- Yoshi the SSM