Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Find a Roserade :P

Ice Cream Man

And It Don't Stop
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Yes please.

Shy Guy with a gold-coloured hood and light yellow robes, and green shoes. If possible, the hood is long and pointed, and the hood extends to below the mask.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
pick me pick me, who I am is all over my signature and everywhere else

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
I want to be in.

You probably already know, but my OC is Daisy in her sports outfit with glasses.

Kass

The bird bard himself!
I'd like to sign up

This is my OC: Luigi in the style of N64-era official art (if possible), except wearing a black bow tie and his cap saying "64DD" in gray letters instead of "L". I don't have any images, but the description should be enough.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
im sure you still have me from past presentations maybe but feel free to ask if you need a reference again[/i]

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Ooh, can I join? My character is down below:
In case you need me from the back, it's a Shy Guy mask that I'm wearing, and everything is else is self explanatory... I think.

Raihan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
toad with a cap stylised to look like a gba but doesnt need to be shaped like a gba because its a bitch to draw

Kass

The bird bard himself!
Luigi 64DD said:
I'd like to sign up

This is my OC: Luigi in the style of N64-era official art (if possible), except wearing a black bow tie and his cap saying "64DD" in gray letters instead of "L". I don't have any images, but the description should be enough.
As it turns out, the bow tie doesn't fit on sprites, so to make my appearance consistent with TPG's sprites, please make me have dark gray overalls if it's not too late. You can keep the bow tie, though; I'll just have a bow tie for art and no visible bow tie for sprites. If you've already drawn it and it'd be a hassle to change it, then don't bother.