==Shadow Pokemon Mafia== ~ (CANCELLED (sorry))

4td0

Dream of Californication
Hey all,

So uni classes have taken a surprising turn when it comes to workload, so unfortunately I will be cancelling my Mafia game almost indefinitely.

As a general I am not very active on the forum due to uni, so running a game is definitely out of question. You may see me in one of the games others are running though. :)

Do check out the other Game sign ups though, they look promising!

I do want to revisit this, but it will be after my classes finished up, maybe next year.

Thanks for understanding.

~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phenac City

12:00AM:
Arcanine and Reuniclus begin guarding for the night. Phenac has been peaceful for generations but tradition calls for night guard as mandatory

1:30AM:
Arcanine looks out into the wilderness. Wind howls through the trees and echoes off into the forest. A red flash of light shot out from the darkness.

??? Used Shadow Rush.

Arcanine's body flailed helplessly into the town square. Its body smashed against the fountain.
Reuniclus ran to the square after hearing the commotion. A red flash came from the corner of their eye.

Reuniclus used Double Team.
??? Used Shadow Rush.
The attack missed!

Among it's Double Team, Reuniclus tried to find the source of the attack. There was the occasional flash of red light but Reuniclus couldn't get a read on the target.
A figure with a purple aura darted in front of Reuniclus.

??? Used Shadow Hold.

Shadows emerged from the ground and caught Reuniclus. Its copies faded off into the night. It was trapped.
The red light showed itself again.

??? Used Shadow Rush.

A direct hit. Reuniclus was blown back. It smashed into a nearby building, unconscious.

Day Phase
A vote will take place during the day phase to determine who is lynched. A vote will last 48 or until majority has been reached. If majority is not reached, the player with the most votes after 48 hours will be lynched.

Note: Changing your vote AFTER majority has already been reached will not change the outcome. Vote carefully.

No-Lynch
You can vote to "No-Lynch" during day phase. However, this can only be used for one day phase. After that, any "No-Lynch" votes will be ignored.

Tie
In a result of a tie in the votes after 48 hours, RNG will determine the outcome. With the RNG, there is a chance that a No Lynch will occur.

Night Phase
The Night Phase is when players with roles may use them. They can PM 4td0 with the subject line "Night X - Use <Action> On <Target>." This phases lasts for 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.
Players with roles may also choose to Take no action. To do this, PM 4td0 with the subject line "Night X - Take no action"

Death
Upon death, the player's Role PM is revealed to everybody.
After death, the player is free to spectate the game and talk in the lounge, but they may not talk about the game to anybody. Talking in the lounge is limited to only your after thoughts. Do not reveal any information about the game until after the game has ended.

Communication
You are free to speak to anyone in game either on the gameboard or through PMs. Any PM Conversations must also have 4td0 as a receiver of the messages. However, as mentioned above, if you are dead, you are not allowed to talk to anyone about the game. You are NOT allowed to screencap your role PM/private conversations to share with anyone. Screencapping Conversations/Role PMs/etc. is cheating. If there is an incident of Screencapping please report it to 4td0 so it can be dealt with.
A private QuickTopic will be created by 4td0 for the Mafia.
Note: You are also not allowed to show Role PMs or conversations to people in real life. This is also cheating, and is not tolerated. Will result in a godkill.

Failure to participate in the Day or Night Phase
Failure to vote during the day for 2 days may result in you being godkilled. Failure to submit your Night action 2 days in a row may result in you being godkilled. Please PM me with your reasons for not participating in the day/night if the need arises.
If there ever comes a time a player can not finish the game, they must PM me so then I can remove them from the game.
If there are substitutes available, they will take the place in the game.
However, if there is no notification of the player dropping out, there will be no substitute.

Substitutions
When initial Signups for the game close, people can still sign up to be substitutions. If someone notifies me that they are not able to continue the game, the first person on the Substitutions list will take the place of that user.

Town Roles
The Town's goal is to eliminate the Mafia.

Detective - Each night, the Detective may target one player to investigate. This action will reveal to the Detective whether the player is Town, Neutral, or Mafia, as well as their role.

Doctor - Each night, the Doctor may target one player to protect. This action will prevent any killing action from harming the player. The Doctor may self-target, but only once every 3 night phases. (ex. If the Doctor targets themselves on Night 1, they can not target themselves again until Night 4).

Pokeblocker - Each night, the Pokeblocker may target one player to block. Any action that the target will attempt to do will be cancelled. The same player may not be targeted two night phases in a row.

Twins - A pair of two players. They both have no night action but are aware of who each other are. Upon one of the twins dying, the other Twin will change factions. If Twin A dies, Twin B becomes a vigilante. If Twin B dies, Twin A becomes a vanilla Mafia member.
What the Surviving Twin turns in to is determined before the game starts, and is not revealed to them until death of the other Twin.
Note: Depending on how many players sign up, this role may be removed. I will notify whether it is in the game or not.

Vanilla - A normal town member with no night action. They only add to the number of the Town.

Mafia Roles
The Mafia's goal is to outnumber/eliminate the Town.

The Pokefather - The leader of the Shadow Mafia. Each night, the Pokefather may use Shadow Rush to kill one player. Upon being investigated by the Detective, the Pokefather will be shown as a Vanilla town member.

Pokecop - The right-hand mon of the Pokefather. Each night, the Pokecop may use Shadow Mist on a target player. Among the mist, the Pokecop can find out Whether a target is a Town member or Neutral, along with their role.

Pokenapper - The left-hand mon of the Pokefather. Each night, the Pokenapper may use Shadow Hold on a target player. That player will be "Pokenapped." Any night action they may have used will fail. They will also not be able to vote or speak to anyone during the day phase. A player can only be a target once every 3 phases (ex. A player is targeted on Night 1, they may not be targeted again until Night 4).

Mole - A sneaky member of the Shadow Mafia. The Mole has no night action, but upon being investigated by the detective, they will appear as a Vanilla town member. A fake Role PM will also be provided to the Mole.
Note: Depending on how many players sign up, this role may be removed. I will notify whether it is in the game or not.

Mafia Goon - A vanilla member of the Mafia. They have no night action, they only add to the number of the Mafia. This role will only be active if one of the twins die.

Neutral Roles
The Neutral's goals are to survive until the end. Neutrals do NOT add to the Town's member count

The Shiny Pokemon - Being constantly outcast by the Town for being different, the Shiny Pokemon only cares for itself. Each night, the Shiny Pokemon may target one player to kill.

Vigilante - Will only be active of one of the twins die. Each night, the Vigilante may target one player to kill.

For all roles, no player can be targeted two nights in a row, unless the action was cancelled by the Pokeblocker.

When players target each other, some things may become unclear.

If the Pokefather and the Shiny Pokemon/Vigilante target each other, the Pokefather will succeed while the Shiny Pokemon/Vigilante will fail.

If the Shiny Pokemon and Vigilante target each other, both will die.

if the Pokeblocker and Pokenapper target each other, the Pokenapper will succeed while the Pokeblocker fails.

Cancelled

Rinka Hayami

Koops, King of cowards.
Re: ==Shadow Pokemon Mafia== ~ (Signups)

May I have the honor of being the first guy?

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: ==Shadow Pokemon Mafia== ~ (Signups)

Shadow pokemon blow

4td0

Dream of Californication
Re: ==Shadow Pokemon Mafia== ~ (Signups) (Will start after Awards Mafia)

Hey guys! I updated the subject line for the thread. Speaks for itself, this will roll forward after the Awards Mafia, so I am hoping we can get more players until then!

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee

Sure, might as well.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Can I sign up again with my split personality?

His name is Esteban

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

that show may or may not be where i got that name from back when i started using it as a running gag in school

MsRetroGeek

Shy Guy
Core 'Shroom Staff

If you still needed more people, I would definitely be interested in joining ^^.

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple

This is my first mafia, so I might fail miserably.

MsRetroGeek

Shy Guy
Core 'Shroom Staff

This is my first mafia too! ^^ I may fail in this one as well, but let's have fun with this!

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple

Virtual hi-five!

4td0

Dream of Californication
Hey all,

So uni classes have taken a surprising turn when it comes to workload, so unfortunately I will be cancelling my Mafia game almost indefinitely.

As a general I am not very active on the forum due to uni, so running a game is definitely out of question. You may see me in one of the games others are running though. :)

Do check out the other Game sign ups though, they look promising!

I do want to revisit this, but it will be after my classes finished up, maybe next year.

Thanks for understanding.

~~

Rinka Hayami

Koops, King of cowards.
I would look forward to that. Such a great mafia player hosting a mafia game, that sounds like a great mafia game to me.

MsRetroGeek

Shy Guy
Core 'Shroom Staff
I would definitely look forward to doing this Mafia at a later time.
I totally get that school can definitely make you busy.
Good luck with your studies! ^^