Star Mafia Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Somewhere in the cosmos, a voice calls your name...

There are two main parties, but sometimes games add a few more. The Innocents are the majority party, trying to kill every Mafia member. They win if they eliminate all of them. The Mafia's goal is to kill every Innocent until the Mafia equal or outnumber them. Games are split into phases, Day and Night.

The game starts off on Day 1, where you are thrown into the game with the option to vote for the other players in the game. If someone has the majority of votes placed on them, they get "lynched" and are out of the game. They will not be able to do anything in either type of phase. You can vote for someone by typing Vote: Player Name. The Day ends with the vote tally, the reveal of the lynch target, and the transition into Night.

Night is when the cards you were sent earlier have a play. If you are Mafia, you and your teammates will decide who to kill for the night. Like having the vote majority, this also gets them out of the game, and still can't do anything in either type of phase. Players of all sides can also check their role to find a special ability or power they were given. They can use it in all sorts of ways listed on the card. The Night ends with the reveal of the people killed during the night, and the transition into Day. This repeats until the game is over.

• Have fun! Don't frustrate yourself too much. I would hate for someone's enjoyment of Mafia to diminish because of this game.
  • Forum rules still apply here.
  • Phases will be 48 hours in length. I will grant an extension upon request or if I need to.
  • Please be active! Vanilla Mafia had lots of activity, I would love for this game to have a similar amount.
  • Don't mass-roleclaim or rolefish.
  • Don't post game information when you are dead.
  • I would recommend taking all your deadposts to the lounge. If you post them in the game thread, please do not clutter it.
  • Send all PMs to me, even group PMs. If you make a mistake, it's fine, just quote the post and relay it back to me. Don't change the original information in the post, though.
  • If you have any questions on how anything works, don't hesitate to ask me.

Even though this is a User Mafia for myself, my username, its reasoning, and my interests all link back to space. Some posts of mine, whether they be phase changes or vote tallies, may have some space trivia! There may sometimes be a space-themed event you may want to look out for...

Signups

Replacements

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Star Mafia (Signups)

Sure

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Re: Star Mafia (Signups)

We've got 8 (5 of them came from outside conversation), which is half of what I'm looking for in only 2 hours. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm!

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Re: Star Mafia (Signups) (2 LEFT)

We have 2 signups left before I can wrap things up! Thank you so much!

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Re: Star Mafia (Signups) (FULL (REPLACEMENTS WELCOME))

Magikrazy said:
*signs up i guess*
AAAAND WE'RE OFF

Thanks so much, everyone! I'll finish preparing over the next week or two!

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Re: Star Mafia (Signups) (FULL (REPLACEMENTS WELCOME))

it's been 4 months since signups filled but i promise this is going somewhere

i'm thinking of starting the game october 7th, 2017 to space out between the start of superstar saga mafia, which means i'll probably get rolecards out on the 1st or 2nd

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Star Mafia (POTENTIAL START OCTOBER 7TH)

not sure why i didn't sign up in the first place but i'll sign up as a replacement

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

Noisemaster said:
not sure why i didn't sign up in the first place but i'll sign up as a replacement
thank you! gba is currently gone for studies (i hope you're doing well in them btw!!) so you'll be able to play immediately

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple

I'll replace anyone who needs replacing.

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

>after saying the potential game start date, almost immediately gets swamped with schoolwork

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/310039144799666176.png

alright here's how this is gonna happen, i'll continue to work on roles for as long as i need to. since i'm sick i have a full day to work, and i have no tests for a bit, meaning the absolute best case scenario is you'll get them tonight, with the worst case scenario being you'll get them sunday.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
Re: Star Mafia (LATEST START: SUNDAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.