Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (Accepting Replacements)

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
So as you may know, Packy posted the other thread in which he presented the idea of having a mafia game take place on Discord. I really like this idea and want to see how it would go, so I'm going to do a quick little test mafia that's going to take place entirely on Discord. It's only going to have 7 people so it shouldn't last too long.

It's going to be a Vanilla Mafia like Stargazing's, so there's only going to be vanillas and a godfather, the only difference is that it's going to be on a Discord server.

What I'm going to do is have you sign up normally here, then send me a PM on Discord to confirm. If you don't have a Discord account, you can get one at discordapp.com.

A few other things to note:
-All basic rules apply.
-I'll send you your role in a PM on here, Discord, or both. Please choose which of those you would like when you sign up. However, I won't assign your role in the channel until either you die or the game ends.
-If you have a conversation about the game on here, please copy me. If you have a conversation about the game on Discord, please send me a log of your conversation, preferably via PM on here. I know logging Discord is tedious, but for the sake of the game, I'll need you to do it.
-All of this game will take place on an exclusive server, so I'll send you an invite to the server once the game starts.

I think that should be it, so I'm going to open signups and we can see what happens.

1. Fantanoice
2. The Pyro Guy
3. Freakworld
4. Cirdec
5. Stargazing
6. GabbyHayes (signed up via PM)
7. 4td0

Replacements:

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
Re: Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (0/7)

Double posting for emphasis.

When you do sign up, be sure to send me a PM. My ID is GSY#2913.

I'm going to be creating the server tonight and screwing around with vote mechanisms and stuff, so if you see those, just ignore them.

If you'd like to watch what's going on but you're not playing, click the link when it goes up to be taken to the server where I'll assign you the role of Spectator.

Finally, there are some things I didn't take about here that I will talk about on Discord. Those will be in a pinned message on the server.

So that's all I have to say for now, again I really think this is going to be fun so please sign up!

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
Re: Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (4/7)

If you've signed up you should have received a PM with a link to the server, if you don't have that then let me know.

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
Re: Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (6/7)

Bumping because there was one more sign up added to the OP. One not person and we can get this show on the road!

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee

^I felt obligated to make that the channel icon.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

AYY

see you there

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
Re: Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (7/7)

We did it fam! I'll send out roles probably later today, but I'm going to be busy most of the day do if I don't send them today, ok definitely send them tomorrow.

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
Re: Testing the Discord Mafia in an actual game (7/7)

I've been forgetting to update this thread, so sorry about that, but all the roles have been sent out and 6 out of 7 people have confirmed. With that, I can tell that I've decided to start the game on June 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM EDT.

If you're not signed up, please feel free to sign up as a replacement. I'll probably only have 2 replacement slots available, so if you want it, you should sign up.

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee
The game will start in about half an hour to allow me to take a shower and write a quick story; Day 1 will then last 72 hours because I'm not going to be on very much this weekend.