Awards Mafia 6 - The Return of the Mafia (sign-ups/lounge)

Claude von Riegan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Mafia 6 will begin June 26!
IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT:

Awards Mafia 6 has been pushed back a week and will begin July 3! This is to give the Killing Game a bit more breathing room with results and time and to give us some time to make sure AM6 is the best mafia game it can possibly be by the time it starts!

Now remain hyped for AM6 but go watch the rest of Killing Game happen its so much fun :luigi:

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
I'll be away then, but at least I'm coming back on the 5th. Oh well.

At least this Awards Mafia is, you know, happening.

Koops

King of cowards.
Aww man, I missed it! It's ok though, I'll go in as a replacement.

Claude von Riegan

Core 'Shroom Staff
HEY EVERYONE ROLES ARE BEING SENT OUT

DO NOT CONFIRM UNTIL WE GIVE THE OK AND UNLOCK THE GAME THREAD

MANY THANKS

~ Secretary GBAToad

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm checking with the hosts to see if I can post in the game thread, please wait for me.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Rohan Kishibe said:
Something has happened!

A whispering voice calls out from somewhere: "Personne n'échappe à mon regard."

It is still Night 6.
someone in france stole my bank card information and has been trying to buy clothes at their local bonobos

nice balance jeff

Claude von Riegan

Core 'Shroom Staff
General announcement that we need some replacements to fill in for people! Please sign up if you're interested!!

Koops

King of cowards.
If anything, I just might not be active for a week and two days, that is, if there is no wifi access in that cruise.

Though I also think I can make it, so I'm not so sure.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
it's saying something that as soon as i get revived and replaced everyone immediately stops suspecting my replacement

Koops

King of cowards.
Umi Sonoda said:
Koops, we are on the same boat literally. I was on my world tour.
At least we had fun, I'd say that. Tbh, I was also kinda tired to be mafia. But it was still nice working with a few people in a mafia game for once. That was a new experience.

Nonetheless that was good. Not gonna forget that game. And btw when I saw that there was group called the Tanookis I just knew there was gonna be Tom Nook somwhere.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I had never had so much fun defending myself from a lynch. On the other hand, I'm angry because our demise came from me killing the granny on N1, out of all people. As soon as I was lynched the first time I lost my most useful powers, when I was lynched the second time I was effectively useless. Tbh I don't know why Turb went so crazily after us when he was third party. All in all, I very much enjoyed this game. My only suggestion would be to have a slightly larger mafia team if there are no other anti-town factions. Thanks Perch and GBA for hosting!!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
woah said:
Tfw the Mafia and the 3p manipulate everyone and the mafia Still loses
Maybe that's referring to me. Later you'll see in our QT that I never manipulated you, the mine was placed in your location by S2d, who had no knowledge at all that was your location or that you would be visiting it that day (no one in the team did, actually). And I ensured no one in my team ever visited location 13.