General Discussion

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
We still have a few presentations left unclaimed with just a few days left before the ceremony!

Open Spots
C8. Favorite Retired 'Shroom Writer

also technically C15. Outstanding Community Achievement Award but we do have a current stand-in

Also be sure to keep working on your presentations if you've been given extensions!!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
aaand every presentation has been taken! There's still people who have to turn them in so please keep working on those!!

See you Friday :birdo:

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator
11/08/2017 15:34:13<@Anton{Politoed}> also logs of this chat will be made available after everything is all done
11/08/2017 15:34:17<@Anton{Politoed}> so everyone can enjoy them forever
11/08/2017 15:34:17< Alex95> NOW POST
11/08/2017 15:34:21<@Anton{Politoed}> soon
11/08/2017 15:34:26< Alex95> Hi, future me!
11/08/2017 15:34:42<@Anton{Politoed}> hi!
11/08/2017 15:34:43< Lakituthequick> [Alex96]: hi me
11/08/2017 15:34:48< Luigi_64DD> Hi, future Alex95
Hi, past me!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
This is a tough question to ask given the nature of it and fumbly wording, but

Walkazo Donation
PrizeCost (In Tokens)Stored By
Tommy Thompson Park Bird Research StationAny (Free Action)Donors (Listed below)
The amount of your tokens spent on this will be converted into an equivalent monetary value to be donated.
What is the interest in doing that this year, too? Last year we were able to get $1000 to donate, but that was a monumental task to accomplish and I simply can't ask people to keep that up. If we were to do this again it would be much smaller to the point that I'm not sure if it's even worth it. It's not just having people donate tokens, it's more funding the actual cash flow into it. Personally I've already put about as much as I can to try to fill in empty spaces for these prizes so I can't really put any stock into this, but if other people want to support this and keep it going please let me know so I know to include it as an option or not.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I believe all of the tournaments and assorted thingies going on this year have concluded. With that, tokens are all being finalized and added into the token spreadsheet. Only a few columns are left needing to be filled, and once those are in the clear and we check out that things are accurate we will begin prize distribution! :luma: :luma: :luma:

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
If anyone has any questions regarding their Shroom tokens once they are made public, please PM me! I double checked every category but it's possible I may have missed something. If you somehow got less tokens than you should have, I will give you the missing tokens from mine.

The 2017-2018 cycle for Shroom tokens (which started on issue 125), will be presented in a special section next issue, so stay tuned for that!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Humble Bundle went and decided to have their summer sale after I already finished constructing the prize list. Although the timing is unfortunate, it's only really going to affect my personal time and patience, so, if people want to take advantage of this and fluff up the prize list even more in the 11th hour before distribution starts, or even as it's on-going or to save for next year, please feel free!