Mario Roleplay

Yoshario

King Bowser
Ohai, everyone. I thought I should make a forum where you get to "play roles" as Mario characters. Basically, its like an Animal Crossing game only with Mario characters. First, sign up for the characters for whom you will roleplay. I'll start off by picking yoshi as my roleplay character. Remember, you can pick out anyone from the entire marioverse, as long as its not fanon.

Happy Roleplaying!

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Interesting idea. Are we allowed to roleplay as more than one character?

Yoshario

King Bowser
SolarBlaze said:
Interesting idea. Are we allowed to roleplay as more than one character?
It depends on what characters they are. (e.g. for the ice climbers, you can be both because they go together)
If they are a highly liked character, then you can only be one.

N

Nerdy Guy

I wanna be that hill in the background of Super Mario Bros. 1.

reecer6

happiness stole from a different forum.
Let's Start!

Me: Rosalina, are we at the Mushroom World yet?
Rosalina: I'd say in exactly 5 hours.
Me and other lumas: YAY!

an exact hour later...

a Luma: Help! There's a hole in our Star Bit stock room and so far 20 Star Bits have flown out!
Everyone: Oh No!

Time left until landing: 3:59

N

Nerdy Guy

Nerdy Guy: *watches Mario run past*

*Mario jumps over a Goomba and lands in a pit*

Nerdy Guy: PWNT!!!!

ParaBob-omb

I'm da BOMB!!!!!!
Actually i wanna be Geno now.

Me: (*Transforms from a luma to a doll) Rosalina brace for impact to the mushroom world.

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Me: Father, the only reason Mario survived in that space adventure was because of the Comet Observatory. Your highness, we should get rid of that by blowing it up and DESTROYING ROSALINA! Then, we can find a way to shoot Mario into space, and presto! We have the Mushroom Kingdom!

Bowser: Nice idea, Ludwig. Get your siblings and ready the airships. You guys will take out Rosalina with ease.

Me: But she destroyed some of our airships with her castle. We need to sap the power first.

Bowser: You're right. Let's steal the power stars, and then destroy her without endangering more minions.

Me: Right.

Bowser: Now GO!

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Bowser: All remaining airships attack that doll guy!

Larry: I'll call some Medic Guys to help the minons who were on those 3 airships.

Bowser: Fine. Ludwig, I want you and Lemmy to go and steal the power stars from the Comet Observatory. That doll should be dead by the time you get some stars, so just call me and I'll direct the troops there. All you other kids go kidnap Peach.

Me: Yes, Father.

*Lemmy and I go back to our airships and fly toward the Comet Observatory to attack.*

Lemmy: Uhh, w-what if they beat us, Ludwig?

Me: Don't worry, brother. It's us and some of the finest soldiers in the army versus some 700-year old princess and some puny transforming stars. Plus, the observatory loses its destructive power once it lands in the planet's atmosphere. It's just a large tower now.

Lemmy: Wait, what?

Me: Never mind, just know we'll be fine. Follow my lead.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Sushiario said:
Ohai, everyone. I thought I should make a forum where you get to "play roles" as Mario characters. Basically, its like an Animal Crossing game only with Mario characters. First, sign up for the characters for whom you will roleplay. I'll start off by picking yoshi as my roleplay character. Remember, you can pick out anyone from the entire marioverse, as long as its not fanon.

Happy Roleplaying!
RPing is common on forums, you don't need to explain it.

If I ever get around to joining, I'll probably be a Ninji.

ParaBob-omb

I'm da BOMB!!!!!!
ME: GENO WHIRL THOSE OTHER SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The other ships die*

How do ya like me now, Lemmy?

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Dude, airships aren't that weak. Plus, ships aren't alive, so they don't die. Oh, and Lemmy & Ludwig are

Bowser: FIRE!

*A barrage of Bullet Bills, fireballs, bombs, and cannonballs is fired at Geno...*

Meanwhile:

Me: Get ready to fight, Lemmy and minions. The comet observatory has just landed a few minutes away from us.

Lemmy: I-I can see it! Go right!

*A Luma notices the airships, and goes to alert Polari and Rosalina*