Mario Sports Superstars

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Just announced via the Direct.

5 full sports in one.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/09/01/mario-sports-superstars-combines-five-sports-in-one-handheld-package.aspx

the wii u being dead is exactly why it won't be on that.

Now obviously these sports won't be as feature filled as their individual series but it should be fun to play at least.

Lord knows I could use some more Mario baseball.

I imagine the topic creator prepared a new thread so as to quickly make one about a Mario game once it's announced.

I agree on the sentiment that it's better on the Wii U because it's a sports title, which benefit best from multiplayer action.

The sport choices are interesting, with a mix of established sports in the Mario series and a new one. I didn't think that horse-racing would become a fully-fledged sport. Come to think of it, horses are now an official species in the Mario universe, not just in the Mario & Sonic crossover games.

I wonder who the developer is for this one. On the one hand, I thought Camelot because the music is something that they would make, but I also think of Square-Enix because they made Mario Sports Mix.

Wonder how amiibo functionality will be applied if any is planned.

Thanks for reading.

And now we'll get lots of roster arguments in the coming future

Those horses are cute. Love how the models and textures change depending on which character is riding them. I think I saw Baby Luigi riding a baby horse, which makes it even better.

Mcmadness said:
And now we'll get lots of roster arguments in the coming future

Annnnnd probably disappointment that there's more variety of sports then there are characters that were never playable before.

Cory Baxter said:
Those horses are cute. Love how the models and textures change depending on which character is riding them. I think I saw Baby Luigi riding a baby horse, which makes it even better.

His inclusion should make a certain somebody happy.

Now the question is are the character rosters the same across all 5 sports?

Wherever this game ends up being any good comes down to how deep the game and sports end up being.

Yes! A game im 100% all for.

Also there's this :

Ab8KZUu.png

A certain someone in this community was clearly fan serviced in this game , and im very happy about it.

He looks so adorable in that pony , and mind you , i barely use the word adorable.

Tennis looks like Mario Tennis Open and Golf is similar to Mario Golf: World Tour.
Is it the same gameplay or they changed things?

Daisy art...and BABIES!

I saw Baby Mario in the Tournament Gate. How many babies will there even be? I hope all 5 of them make it.

I think this game compiles Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Baseball, and Mario Strikers and adds a new sport and makes a big compilation.

What does bother me about this game is the fact that it's a 3DS title. I would think that it would work out better on a major console, but it seems clear that Nintendo has nothing left for the Wii U outside of the next Paper Mario title and Breath of the Wild.

Also, someone is very jealous that he's not the goal keeper in soccer.

KritterStrikersj.jpg

I hope this game gets ported to the NX.

Will buy this maybe (been ages since i actually played a mario sports game aside from mario kart)

According to the copyright thing at the end of the Japanese Direct, Camelot is the developer (well just for the tennis and golf part).

No idea who develops the soccer, baseball and horse racing part.

Next level games? Namco Bandai?

No FF , so no square enix.

It would be cool to see many developers team up for this title. The only complain i could have is the fact that this is for the 3DS.

They really do hate the Wii u , And they not being subtle about it lol

Wow, finally something to hype now.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Yes! A game im 100% all for.

Also there's this :

Ab8KZUu.png

A certain someone in this community was clearly fan serviced in this game , and im very happy about it.

He looks so adorable in that pony , and mind you , i barely use the word adorable.

I showed my sister this and she's hyper-ventilating now.

I don't know but it could be ported to the NX as seeing as it is going to come out very soon.

I think this game feels more like a compilation of Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario Superstar Baseball and Super Sluggers, Mario Strikers with a new sport added. It's like a collection in my opinion along with an additional sport. It reminds me of Sonic Jam on the Sega Saturn and how it had Sonic World.

I hope it will be a good compilation. Man, why didn't they release this on the Wii U? It would be awesome.

Swiftie_Luma said:

!!!?!?!????!?!?????????????!?!??!!?

!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?

Back