POKÉMON TOURNAMENT 2016
Welcome to the Mario Awards 2016 Pokémon Tournament. This tournament will be this year on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire versions, in order to use Mega Evolutions.
Please read the rules before signing up.
- There will be 2 tournaments: single and double battle
- Battle are done by using the PSS. Pokémon levels will be set to 50 by choosing standard rules
- Matches will be best of 3
- Tournament will use Swiss-system
- You can only use one team for single and another one for double. You cannot change your team once each tournament starts
- So to be fair for everyone, do not reveal your opponent Pokémon until the end of the tournaments
- If you decide to signup, please say your Friend Code, your time zone in UTC format (if you don't know, use this site for help) and if you want to participate to single, double or both tournaments
- You cannot use two Pokémon or more who have the same Pokédex number. For example you cannot have two Bulbasaur or more in your team
- All hold items must be different. For example you can't have a Bulbasaur and a Ivysaur both holding Leftovers.
Since there is no limit for number of Pokémon asleep in these games, all sleep moves are banned except Rest, that is to say:
- Dark Void
- Grass Whistle
- Lovely Kiss
- Relic Song
- Secret Power
- Sleep Powder