Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - Sign-Ups! (20/20; accepting replacements)

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
PACKY MAFIA 2

Well, all, we have officially reached that time! Tomorrow, April 27th, will mark the one-year anniversary of the end of Packy Mafia. Packy Mafia holds a special place in my heart and I hope it has stayed with you guys after how absolutely insane it was... the godfather dying on Day 2, four deaths on Night 2, one of the last remaining innocents lynching himself at the very end of the game, the doctor having a 50/50 shot of winning the game for the two remaining innocents on the final night phase of the game... safe to say, it was a heck of a lot of fun to host, especially just for being my second mafia game as host. With that being said, I am ecstatic to be able to announce that Packy Mafia 2 is currently in the works and that SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN! The number of sign-ups is currently unlimited - I, at the moment, have 20 rolecards in the works, but more will be created if necessary. Roles in this game are based on actors/actresses, musicians, video game/TV/movie characters that I love to death.

The rules are virtually the same as Packy Mafia: this is a no-gimmick, straightforward mafia.

RULES:
  • This mafia is completely old-fashioned, no quirks, or anything of the sorts. No third-parties. This game is completely innocents and mafias, and all of the roles are taken directly from the FAQ. There will probably be a few tweaks here and there to roles, but the names will be the same and the role power will be, for the most part, relatively similar.
  • I am not quite sure how long phases will last just yet. I am currently debating if they will be 24 hours or 48 hours. Because of that, I would like to ask you all - IF YOU DO READ THIS! - to suggest what you would rather prefer!
  • No-lynches are allowed. If there is a tie in the votes at the end of a phase, it will end in a no-lynch.
  • There were problems with the deadposting in Packy Mafia, particularly as the game neared its end. Basically, along the lines of BSG Mafia, if you are dead, please do NOT post game info or anything that can potentially influence alive players. Please keep general commentary about the game in the lounge if you are dead. No one tell Anton I paraphrased this rule from BSG Mafia or I will be immediately whirred.
  • Do not quote your role PM. This will result in a modkill.
  • Roleclaims within reason are most certainly OK, but please do not mass rolefish/roleclaim. There will be consequences.
  • Please try to be active. If something arises and you are not able to participate for a short amount of time, let me know! I am completely understanding and will work out the best situation for the both of us. If you are inactive and do not let me know of your situation, I will have to modkill within a number of phases (not sure the number exactly yet!)
  • If you are actually reading these rules, let me know, post about it, something! <3
  • Most importantly, have fun! ENJOY YOURSELF! BE FREE! GO CRAZY AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA 。・゚・◝( ◕ ͜ʖ ◕)◜・゚・。

SIGN-UPS:
  • DragonFreak
  • RandomYoshi - (Chiaki Nanami)
  • Roy Koopa - (Charley Dietz)
  • banjonator1 - (Banjo)
  • The Pyro Guy
  • Freakworld - (Midna)
  • Nyrie
  • Nabber
  • Magikrazy
  • GabbyHayes - (FemPyro)
  • Mariofan169 - (Edward Elric)
  • Shadowshy - (Perl)
  • More if necessary...

New Sign-Ups:
1. Roy (Hobbes)
2. Fanta (Sidon) (Hobbes)
3. GBAToad (Rohan Kishible) (Hobbes)
4. Stargazing (Riko Sakurauchi) (Hobbes)
5. Lord Bowser (President Haltmann) (Hobbes)
6. Roserade (Taranza) (Hobbes)
7. Freakworld (Koichi Kizakura) (Hobbes)
8. ThePyroGuy (Chef Kawasaki) (Hobbes)
9. Tucayo (Hobbes)
10. MrConcreteDonkey (Noisemaster) (Hobbes)
11. NSY (Hobbes)
12. Magikrazy (Hobbes)
13. Ninelevendo (Dark Meta Knight) (Hobbes)
14. Mariofan (Marx) (Hobbes)
15. Meta Knight (Hobbes)
16. Shoey (Blue Bowser) (Hobbes)
17. GabbyHayes (Sherlock) (Hobbes)
18. Superchao (Hobbes)
19. 4td0 (Hobbes)
20. MsRetroGeek (Calvin)

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - SIGN-UPS AVAILABLE NOW!

im only joining because i hate myself

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

fish

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.
Poll Committee

packyyy thanks for reserving me a spot <3

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Kirstie Maldonado said:
  • There were problems with the deadposting in Packy Mafia, particularly as the game neared its end. Basically, along the lines of BSG Mafia, if you are dead, please do NOT post game info or anything that can potentially influence alive players. Please keep general commentary about the game in the lounge if you are dead. No one tell Anton I paraphrased this rule from BSG Mafia or I will be immediately whirred.
:bowser:
*whir*
:pgp:

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

also

Kirstie Maldonado said:
There were problems with the deadposting in Packy Mafia, particularly as the game neared its end.
i can vouch for this. please never do that again lmao i was so stressed and that just made me angry

Shygul

'sup

joining since this game is being hosted by a god

also vote: 48 hour phases

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Re: Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - SIGN-UPS AVAILABLE NOW! (13/20+)

Thank you all so much for joining thus far! <3 It means the world to me and I cannot wait to start this hell wonderful, enjoyable, loving experience with you guys!

There are 7 more spots that need filled, so if you haven't signed up yet, then I would definitely appreciate if you gave this game a shot! :)

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff

oh I forgot to mention about the elephant in the room

Anton said:
Kirstie Maldonado said:
:bowser:
*whir*
:pgp:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@_@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

okay i'm sorry packy but knowing how big and fucked this game will most likely get i'm gonna drop out

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff

Nozomi Toujou said:
okay i'm sorry packy but knowing how big and fucked this game will most likely get i'm gonna drop out
That's A-OK, Star. Please get well and take as much time as you need. I'm here if you need someone! :)

Warioad

Goomba
Re: Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - SIGN-UPS AVAILABLE NOW! (12/20+)

Yes, I read the rules. Yes, I am later than is fashionable; however, this looks too awesome not to try to start it as soon as possible. :wario:

Re: Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - SIGN-UPS AVAILABLE NOW! (12/20+)

The time has come to stress myself out by actually being in a Mafia game, rather than just watching a few.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Re: Packy Mafia 2 - LOUNGE - Gauging Interest... 2017 Edition!

Hey all!

So it's been almost a year since I created this topic, and, obviously, I never really went anywhere with this game.

After discussing it in Discord, I'm genuinely curious to see if there is any interest in possibly having Packy Mafia 2. Obviously there aren't as many active mafia players, so I probably won't need close to 20 people, but I want to gauge interest to see if anyone would be up for playing this game. I'm super interested in hosting a mafia game again, especially since it's been so long and there are a few new mafia players since we had Packy Mafia.

Let me know what you guys think!

Sign-Ups:
1. Roy
2. Fanta (Sidon)
3. GBAToad
4. Stargazing (Riko Sakurauchi)
5. Lord Bowser (President Haltmann)
6. Roserade (Taranza)
7. Freakworld (Eren Jäger)
8. ThePyroGuy (Chef Kawasaki)
9. Tucayo (Hobbes)
10. MrConcreteDonkey (Hobbes)