Talk less, smile more.
PACKY MAFIA 2
Well, all, we have officially reached that time! Tomorrow, April 27th, will mark the one-year anniversary of the end of Packy Mafia. Packy Mafia holds a special place in my heart and I hope it has stayed with you guys after how absolutely insane it was... the godfather dying on Day 2, four deaths on Night 2, one of the last remaining innocents lynching himself at the very end of the game, the doctor having a 50/50 shot of winning the game for the two remaining innocents on the final night phase of the game... safe to say, it was a heck of a lot of fun to host, especially just for being my second mafia game as host. With that being said, I am ecstatic to be able to announce that Packy Mafia 2 is currently in the works and that SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN! The number of sign-ups is currently unlimited - I, at the moment, have 20 rolecards in the works, but more will be created if necessary. Roles in this game are based on actors/actresses, musicians, video game/TV/movie characters that I love to death.
The rules are virtually the same as Packy Mafia: this is a no-gimmick, straightforward mafia.
- This mafia is completely old-fashioned, no quirks, or anything of the sorts. No third-parties. This game is completely innocents and mafias, and all of the roles are taken directly from the FAQ. There will probably be a few tweaks here and there to roles, but the names will be the same and the role power will be, for the most part, relatively similar.
- I am not quite sure how long phases will last just yet. I am currently debating if they will be 24 hours or 48 hours. Because of that, I would like to ask you all - IF YOU DO READ THIS! - to suggest what you would rather prefer!
- No-lynches are allowed. If there is a tie in the votes at the end of a phase, it will end in a no-lynch.
- There were problems with the deadposting in Packy Mafia, particularly as the game neared its end. Basically, along the lines of BSG Mafia, if you are dead, please do NOT post game info or anything that can potentially influence alive players. Please keep general commentary about the game in the lounge if you are dead. No one tell Anton I paraphrased this rule from BSG Mafia or I will be immediately whirred.
- Do not quote your role PM. This will result in a modkill.
- Roleclaims within reason are most certainly OK, but please do not mass rolefish/roleclaim. There will be consequences.
- Please try to be active. If something arises and you are not able to participate for a short amount of time, let me know! I am completely understanding and will work out the best situation for the both of us. If you are inactive and do not let me know of your situation, I will have to modkill within a number of phases (not sure the number exactly yet!)
- If you are actually reading these rules, let me know, post about it, something! <3
- Most importantly, have fun! ENJOY YOURSELF! BE FREE! GO CRAZY AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA ｡･ﾟ･◝( ◕ ͜ʖ ◕)◜･ﾟ･｡
- RandomYoshi - (Chiaki Nanami)
- Roy Koopa - (Charley Dietz)
- banjonator1 - (Banjo)
- The Pyro Guy
- Freakworld - (Midna)
- GabbyHayes - (FemPyro)
- Mariofan169 - (Edward Elric)
- Shadowshy - (Perl)
- More if necessary...
1. Roy (Hobbes)
2. Fanta (Sidon) (Hobbes)
3. GBAToad (Rohan Kishible) (Hobbes)
4. Stargazing (Riko Sakurauchi) (Hobbes)
5. Lord Bowser (President Haltmann) (Hobbes)
6. Roserade (Taranza) (Hobbes)
7. Freakworld (Koichi Kizakura) (Hobbes)
8. ThePyroGuy (Chef Kawasaki) (Hobbes)
9. Tucayo (Hobbes)
10. MrConcreteDonkey (Noisemaster) (Hobbes)
11. NSY (Hobbes)
12. Magikrazy (Hobbes)
13. Ninelevendo (Dark Meta Knight) (Hobbes)
14. Mariofan (Marx) (Hobbes)
15. Meta Knight (Hobbes)
16. Shoey (Blue Bowser) (Hobbes)
17. GabbyHayes (Sherlock) (Hobbes)
18. Superchao (Hobbes)
19. 4td0 (Hobbes)
20. MsRetroGeek (Calvin)