Steven Universe Mafia
Welcome to my 13th Mafia game on this site! Before we begin...
- All the general rules can be found both in the "Basic Rules" section of the General FAQ as well as my personal constitution. That said, I still want to highlight a few things dealing with roles and other things not really outlined in those links.
- Day phases will last for 48 hours. Basic synopsis for voting is Vote: [name]. To unvote, you do the same thing (unvote). You do not have to unvote to change your vote, though it is nice record-wise so I don't get confused. The person with the most votes will be lynched, unless protected, or otherwise noted. I will lock the phase before the lynch. No votes are allowed past that point. Vote Tallies will periodic show up. Players are allowed to post the vote tally, though that doesn't mean it is correct. I will do my best to stay on top of it, but most likely you will only get one half-way through the phase and at the end.
- If there is a gallis, they will be lynched if they are the minority; doesn't matter if they have the least amount of votes or the second most votes, or even if they are tied as a minority. They will only not be lynched if tied for majority or are the majority; if there is no one else being voted but the gallis, the result will be a no lynch. A non-gallis player WILL be lynched if they are the minority of votes when a gallis is being voted as the majority, unless there is a tie for least amount of votes between them.
- At night will last for 48 hours as well. Players will submit their powers to me via PM. Powers may not be sent to me once I lock the night phase, unless I have talked to a player or a player has talked to me with a valid reason.
- Cop checks are straight forward. By that, I mean they will be told the character and role (unless stated otherwise, such as if alignment-only cop or role-only cop). Millers will appear Mafia, though their role and character will be the same. Godfather will not appear as Mafia, as it will appear Innocent or will not show up on cops at all. Jinxs used on Cops will make Innocents appear as Millers and Mafia appear like Godfathers. Copycats will appear as the character they are dressed up as. Fusions will not appear on cop checks, though I explain that later down. If a conversion happens, the cop check will reveal that.
- One-hit powers will be performed immediately depending on the situation. For bombers, they will be done when they are killed, and will pick their target if being lynched (if nightkilled or insta-killed, the attacker will be killed). For Vigilantes, they will be dealt with as soon as they send their response in. Votes will be reset to the victim if they are currently being voted. Vigkills cannot be performed during the time when phases are locked and transitioning. Grannies will be done at the end of the night phase, but when the phase is locked; if the nightkill target is grannied, the mafia will be given additional time to change their nightkill target. Parry and Con-artist, just like Bombers exploding during the day phase, will decide their target (Parry can decided when notified, and Con-artist during the end of day while the phase is locked). Sturdy will be unaffected by one-hit kills, though it will not use up the vigkill for them (it will say it failed). They will still get to use their power again, but it will be weakened via sturdy's power. Decisions not made in the next phase after their death for roles like bomber will forfeit their power usage, and will be warned ahead of time to ensure they know how much time they have to decide.
- Conversions will be dealt depending on the situation as well. Yakuzas will be dealt with WHEN they die, and will be determined up to the end of the phase. If not performed by then the mafia will decide for the Yakuza. I will notify everyone if a conversion has happened, and only when it has occured. People will purity will be unable to be converted to Mafia, or any non-Innocent alignment. Cult Members can convert based on the rules I have given them. If a Mafia member is converted to Innocent/non-Mafia, they are not allowed to share the information about the Mafia at any costs. If Mafia member rat out other members after a conversion, a ban will be placed on them for my next Mafia game.
- Revives will be at the end of the phase. Necromancers may only revive once a night phase, and will be done at the end of the night. If they are killed the night they perform their action, their revive will not kick in. If a Necromancer dies with revives unused and is revived later on, they will still be able to use their revives. If they are revived after using all their revives, they will not be able to revive again. Converted Necromancers will convert whomever they revive to Mafia. Time Traveler will only go back one/two-ish phases, and will be done at the end of the phase. So if the Time Traveler uses their power in the middle of Day 6, then when the votes are locked, time will move back to the start of Night 5. If used at the start of Night 4, then at the end of Night 4, the phase will shift back to Day 4.[/u]
- Other roles not stated here will be dealt with on a case-by-case situation. Please read and follow the rules outlined in your role for your powers. Do note that above are generalized rules that are not in my consitution yet, so NOT ALL THE ROLES STATED ABOVE ARE IN THIS GAME! They are there for what-if situations. Almost all the roles in this game are on the List of Roles. There are one or two new roles, but they are minor in their purpose.
- Communication needs to be sent to me! You send a PM, you include me in the PM, even if just as BCC. QuickTopics may be requested depending on the situation, but do not make your own quicktopic! If you talk to someone on chat, you can sent the logs via PM, or summarize them if the logs are a lot. If done through other means of communication, such as tumblr, facebook, twitter, or any other social media sites, show me the post or just summarize the message if done like that. MASS ROLECLAIMING/ROLEFISHING IS NOT ALLOWED. Just wanting to say that. Respect your fellow players by not bugging them for their role, and share your role only if you wish to (but not everyone do it since it takes away the fun, especially with themed mafias).
- Dead-posting is allowed. BUT please refrain from sharing any information that will benefit/consequent one alignment. As moderator of this board, I reserve the right to edit posts if I find that they reveal information that should be revealed, especially if the player is dead. I will PM the poster regarding the post, and explain why I did what I did (it is not a warning, since I know that these things can happen, even if the post was with good intentions). If it persists, a warning will be given, and if it still persists afterwards you will be banned from the game and my next mafia game. Please don't get it to that point please. I doubt we ever will, but let's not find out.
- Please keep this civil. Any conflicts/concerns you have should be told to me PRIVATELY. I will not share any issues publicly, and only with a global moderator if I feel that it needs to be done. If it's not that extreme, I will deal with the person at fault, and I won't say any names about where I've heard or seen this. Especially tell me things if people are cheating, saying confidential things, and of the like. If a fight/argument breaks out that begins to get personal or out of hand, I will politely post in the thread saying to calm down. If it persists, a warning will be PMs to the people at fault, and if it still has not be resolved, you will be kicked from the game and banned from my next game, and be reported to a global moderator if the situation is bad enough. Besides one incident, my games tend to be very civil, but I still want to stay on the safe side. Please don't make me enforce this rule.
Fusion is a gimmick used in this game between the gem players, based on the show. When two players find out who each other are, they will be given the option to fuse. Other than two gem fusions (who have been given special requirements they have been told about), fusions will only be temporary, and can fusion every three nights (the fusion will last the night and following day phase). They serve to benefit the player in a certain manner, though some will have restrictions. If one-part of the fusion part is dead, they cannot form that fusion. Cop checks will still check the individual player, though they will be notified if they are currently fused or not. For those that might disrupt a fusion, that will prioritize over the powers of the fusion. If a fusion has a one-time power, then that power can only be used once, even if fused again. Fusions of more than one fusion can only fuse every five nights, but have greater rewards. Only canonical fusions are used in this game (just stating that in case people think I added fake fusions for the fun of it).
List of players
|Chibiki Daisy||Yellow Diamond's Pearl - Bodyguard||Mafia||Stabbed and Shattered - Day 3|
|Mariofan||Sadie - Jailer||Innocent||Killed - Night 5|
|Paper Iggy Koopa||Unknown||Unknown||Alive|
|Stooben||Onion - Follower/Sniper||Innocents||Set Ablazed - Night 1|
|The Pyro Guy||Unknown||Unknown||Alive|
[td]Gem Experiment - Jinx/Silencer[/td]
[td]Sliced in half - Day 5[/td]
[td]Greg Universe - Understudy[/td]
[td]Died - Night 3[/td]
[td]Lion - Lie Detector/Oracle[/td]
[td][url=http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=36303.msg1817423#msg1817423]Stabbed - Night 2 [/td]
It is currently Day 6! The phase will end at 10:00pm EST on June 21th, 2016!