'Shroom Director election, 2015

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I usually post this topic on the release of the December issue, but I've decided to post this now in order for people to have enough time to consider and plan their campaigns. That being said, this year's election starts on the release of the Holiday Issue: December 19th. That is in less than a month.

If you are interested in running The 'Shroom for the 2016 term, consider drafting a campaign and finding a runningmate. If you have any questions regarding how it will go or comments regarding the process, feel free to post them here.

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
while i have no intention of running for director again (one year was enough), i'm up for subdirecting for anyone who needs it and doesn't already have a running mate. feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to recruit me for your campaign

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
I would try to run for director, but to be honest I wouldn't be the best person at doing so.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Firstly, I would like to announce a slight rules change: anybody who participates in this election must have an autoconfirmed account on the wiki. The election page was vandalized by a member who had just joined yesterday, so this is a necessary measure we must take in order to prevent more attacks like these.

Secondly, I have decided to run for Director once more, with RandomYoshi as my running mate. Our campaign can be found here. To anybody else that chooses to run, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to what will likely be an engaging discussion regarding next year!

Ghostgirl

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
I wouldn't be able to be a director, but if someone does want to run with me by any chance I'd be a better subdirector kinda like Blocky and 876

if not then I'm backing SMB and Pi

Ice Cream Man

And It Don't Stop
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I'm not voting yet incase someone else decides to run. But SMB and Pi/RandomYoshi seems like a good team ATM.

Ghostgirl

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
The Pyro Guy said:
I'm not voting yet incase someone else decides to run. But SMB and Pi/RandomYoshi seems like a good team ATM.
also I meant to say this pretty much

Viper26

King Bowser
I like the concept of sending all applications to the Statistics Manager rather than send it to the individual directors. But I am certain that each section will have to be sent to the individual directors after the application.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
An official 'Shroom announcement:

If anybody else is interested in running, you have until Saturday, January 9th, 2016 to post a campaign as that is the nomination deadline.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I had made a mistake when reformatting the election article, so please disregard the previous post. There is an additional week to make nominations; the deadline for adding campaigns is Saturday, January 16th, 2016, and the election itself ends on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 (the same day Issue 106 comes out).