Roleless Mafia III: Now With Duels! — Sign-ups/Lounge (1 POTENTIAL SLOT LEFT)

:boshi: or :yoshi:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
~~~Roleless Mafia III~~~

Hello everyone, it's your least favourite Vanilla Townie lover Pi, here to give you this new and exciting instalment of Roleless Mafia! In this game, the only powers you will have is your vote. There shall be no Cop checks, there shall be no Doctors, there shall be no other gimmicks — only voting and pure Scumhunting. Don't worry, though, despite the game only having the most rudimentary of roles, it will still contain many unique twists and turns! I'll be aiming for anything around 21-27 players, though getting 27 would be optimal. Whilst playing a massive game like this might sound like a massive undertaking, remember that the more players sign up, the more twists this game is allowed to have!

This game will not start until the minimum amount of sign-ups have been met and Awards Mafia V and 'Shroom Mafia III have ended.

A sample Vanilla Townie Role PM has been provided.

Vanilla Townie
Hello, [player], and welcome to Roleless Mafia III! You are a Vanilla Townie. Your only power is your vote.

Win Condition
You win when all threats to the Town is eliminated and there is at least one pro-town player alive.
A sample Mafia Goon Role PM has been provided.

Mafia Goon
Hello, [player], and welcome to Roleless Mafia III! You are a Mafia Goon. Your only power is your vote. You also have a QuickTopic, accessed here [QuickTopic link]. Each Night, you may also administrate a Nightkill.

Win Condition
You win when the Mafia outnumber or equal everyone else and there is at least one member of your faction alive.
Now, as always, we need some rules. They read as follows:

• As usual, you cannot quote your Role PM. You may paraphrase it, but you must not directly quote it.
  • No Outside Communication: if you are to partake in discussion about the game, this needs to happen in the game thread.
  • No Daytalk: the Mafia may not communicate in their QuickTopic during Day phases.
  • Hammervotes are in play. If a majority of all alive players vote for one player, the phase will end prematurely, and the voted player will be lynched immediately.
  • If a Hammervote is not reached by the end of a Day phase, the player with the most votes will still be lynched.
  • You may vote No Lynch, but it will lose in a tie.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes when the Day phase ends, there will be no lynch.
  • Each Day phase will last for 24 hours, with two extensions available each Day phase. Each extension extends the phase by 24 hours. The phase may only be extended if five players request it.
  • Each Night phase will last for 24 hours, with no extension available each phase.
  • To vote, type Vote: Pi, and to unvote, type Unvote. You may also type ##Vote: Pi to vote, and type ##Unvote to unvote.
  • If you are dead, you are given one death post, which is to contain no information about the game at all. After this, you are expected to keep quiet and not post in the thread.
  • Activity quota: if you are inactive for eight consecutive phases, you will be modkilled.

Additional Rules That Apply During Duels
  • All normal rules apply, except it is forbidden to vote No Lynch.
  • When challenging a player to a duel, type Duel: Pi or ##Duel: Pi. If you wish to cancel your challenge, type Withdraw Duel: Pi or ##Withdraw Duel: Pi.
  • To accept a duel, type Accept duel: Pi or ##Accept duel: Pi, where 'Pi' is exchanged with the player whose duel you are accepting.
  • Once a duel has started, it will last for 24 hours, and when the duel has ended, so too will the Day.
  • Once a duel has started, all votes will be reset.
  • During duels, everyone who is not duelling may vote, but only on the two who are duelling.
  • Each player has 3 duels to use. 2 of these must be done through normal means, whilst the other 1 may be used to instantly duel another player.
  • Should a duel end in a tie, then the Day phase will resume as normal, as if the duel never took place.

Sign-ups
0. π
1. Freakworld (Emmett Brown)
2. Smasher
3. Nabber
4. Stargazing
5. Nysic (Marie)
6. NEXandGBX (It's the Great Pumpkin, NEXandGBX!)
7. Chibiki Daisy (Maka Albarn)
8. Mariofan169 (Soul Eater)
9. MrConcreteDonkey (Greg Universe)
10. NSY (Lucina)
11. Shoey (King Knight)
12. Rocker64 (Kimberly Hart)
13. Packy (Chloe Beale)
14. Stooben
15. Meta Knight (Marty Mcfly)
16. FireEevee (Sylveon)
17. Baby Mario Bloops (Lapis Lazuli)
18. banjonator1 (Fox Mulder)
19. Glitchy
20. Lily x (Tooru Oikawa)
21. Aregularforumuser (Shuu Tsukiyama)
~~~Minimum sign-ups~~~
22. GutsehMan (Paul Heyman)
23. QuizmoManiac (quizmo)
24. Roy Koopa (JG Wentworth)
25. GBAToad
26. GabbyHayes (Female Soldier)
~~~Maximum sign-ups, everyone after this will be a replacement~~~

Replacements
1. Icemario (Muffet)

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Roleless Mafia III — Sign-ups/Lounge

!join

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

i don't get why im not already signed up

Icemario

Star Spirit

tbh 21-27 players is a really unrealistic goal (especially for a roleless game) imo and even if it's met, I sincerely doubt it'll be this magical game where more than half the players do more than just sheep on the people carrying the game and do things when the more active people die

however, sign me up

as a replacement

considering the unrealistic player goal odds are this won't start for a few months, so it might be possible for me to play in that case if I actually want to

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

i know a lot about unrealistic player goals but this is a fucking pi game of course itll be met

Icemario

Star Spirit

Porky Minch said:
i know a lot about unrealistic player goals but this is a *bleep*ing pi game of course itll be met
yeah pi games have a hist-oh wait this is the first one nvm

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

if the amount of wanted signups were much smaller than what they are i probably would not have signed up

after the disaster that was rmii i have no further interest in another small generic roleless game

this one sounds pretty interesting though

Stargazing

Celestial Guide

also
Pi said:
  • No Daytalk: the Mafia may not communicate in their QuickTopic during Day phases.
thank you some players hide in there and never post in the thread

RandomYoshi

Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Oh yeah, I might as well confirm this right now: there will be a role used which has never been used before on this forum.

Enjoy this new information.

Icemario

Star Spirit

Pi said:
Oh yeah, I might as well confirm this right now: there will be a role used which has never been used before on this forum.
>roleless mafia
>new roles

what

Ness said:
also
Pi said:
thank you some players hide in there and never post in the thread
implying that would definitely drive them to post here instead

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff

Pi said:

Enjoy this new information.
but it's a roleless mafia

i want my refund damn it

RandomYoshi

Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

The only thing you currently will need to understand is that the game will remain roleless.

NSY

Celestial Guide

joining

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.