Tokens

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
彡:匚〉 ミ:匚〉 彡:匚〉 Tokens くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Starting this topic a bit early just because. Please use this topic to discuss things related to tokens this year; donations, refunds, errors in the list, any other questions or concerns. If tournament hosts would like to ask about what they should offer as prizes, they are free to ask here or in private.

Keep in mind that the token price of prizes will be increasing this year due to having substantially more tournaments running and offering tokens. The idea as of posting this is a general 1.5x increase, but that is subject to change as more tournaments complete and give us a better idea of what's going on. The Prizes topic will go up late August, after or around when all tournaments are ending. or maybe earlier if I feel like it who knows :blooper:

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
The donation of my Sealed Squid amiibo is 100% confirmed. However, I just compared its price with Tomb Raider Collection in Steam, the price of amiibo is 2 times higher than it, and Tomb Raider Collection is like 200 tokens worth. It seems to be impossible to set 400 tokens per amiibo, because so far with 400 tokens there is only a dumbass who can afford it. I would like to listen how you would solve this problem. Thank you so much and keep hype for the Awards!

fantanoice

I can see through time
The tomb raider collection goes on sale fairly often and is a few years old now so they're not really comparable, plus the amiibo also needs to be posted...

fantanoice

I can see through time
Nonono I mean post as in going to the post office and having to pay to transport it to the member who gets it

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Instead of looking at how many tokens people have just right now, remember that there's like 10+ tournaments going on this year that hasn't been factored in yet. There's likely to be a nice handful of people who could afford to get the amiibo, even at its adjusted price which at the moment is looking to be 500-600, but again prices haven't been determined yet.

Lorenz Hellman Gloucester

absolutely the best boy dont even try to debate it
I could possibly donate a 20 euro/dollar steam gift card
don't know if steam gift cards which are bought in one region work in another
if that is not possible could you list it as european only?

Verbal Rhythm

Shine Sprite
Steam will automatically convert foreign wallet cards to your account's currency, but Steam's conversion rates may differ from real life.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Ghetsis said:
I could possibly donate a 20 euro/dollar steam gift card
don't know if steam gift cards which are bought in one region work in another
if that is not possible could you list it as european only?

yeah what he said:
Vocal Beat said:
Steam will automatically convert foreign wallet cards to your account's currency, but Steam's conversion rates may differ from real life.
let me know when you confirm the purchase so I can add it to the list, thanks!!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
sure, just let me know how many and to which person/people

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Did you do anything to earn tokens this year? If not I can do the exchange now.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I updated the token sheet to reflect the donation. Just keep in mind that this does not affect turn order.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'd like to donate 10 tokens to Edofenrir, 4 tokens to Superchao, 3 tokens to Smasher, and 3 tokens to MrConcreteDonkey.

Raihan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
I hope donating tokens from last year is alright

If anyone's looking for a few extra tokens that they want to spend THIS YEAR ONLY then please let me know, I'm likely going to have to pass on prizes again this year because i don't have a good computer to use steam on atm and anything I'd consider receiving from the 3DS/Wii U section is within the amount of tokens I received this year, so I figure why let these tokens go to waste if someone else would gladly use them

I've got 36 tokens from last year to give away so pm me or reply to this post if you desperately need them for something you want to buy THIS YEAR only

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I would like to donate 10 tokens to Pidgey, please.