Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Welcome to the fifth annual Awards Mafia! That's right, there's three of us this year. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
What is Mafia, and how do I play?
Mafia is a party game which has been popular in this community for the past five years. This topic in the Mafia board itself does a better job of explaining how it works here than I ever will. There's a Q&A thread as well if you're still confused. You can also look at past Mafia games in the Mafia Archives board.
Awards Mafia celebrates the birthday of the MarioWiki. It isn't too different from most other Mafia games on here, except you can earn tokens, which can be exchanged for rewards at the end of the ceremony.
Don't worry if you're new to Mafia, this is a great starting point!
How this game works.
- The Innocents and Mafia are the game's main factions, though a few smaller Third Parties, Neutral players and Independent players aren't uncommon. The Innocents will win if they eliminate all of the Mafia, and the Mafia will win if they outnumber the Innocents (should any Third Parties/Independents exist, both teams also must take them out to win).
- There is no specific theme to this game. Anyone could be anything.
- Locations can be visited during the day by sending a PM to all three hosts. Unless your role is one-use only (for example, a vigilante), you can use your role at night by sending a PM to all three hosts. One-use roles can be used anytime.
- Phases will end at the same time every day, and cannot be extended unless a really significant problem arises.
- If you die in any way, do not participate in the game (i.e. giving out information or suspicious you held when you were alive). You can post in the thread, but don't attempt to help any of the current living players.
- Non-Innocents will receive a QuickTopic automatically for them to discuss and strategise in. They must not share this with anybody outside their team. Innocents can create a QuickTopic of their own and share it with as many people as they like.
- No lynches are allowed, but will lose in a tie.
- Roleclaiming is allowed.
- Quoting/posting your rolecard will result in an instant modkill. The same goes for cheating. You will also be modkilled if you are inactive for more than six phases, and then be replaced should a replacement be available. Dead players may not be replacements.
- Remember that this is just a game. People will lie and be manipulative, but that is part of the game. If you try to cause trouble in the thread, we will not hesitate to remove you.
- Most importantly, have fun, and don't die!
3. Palkia47 (Nino)
6. Nysic (Fire Emblem Character)
7. aregularforumuser (Priscilla)
11. Freakworld (Eri Ayase)
13. Chibiki Daisy
14. NEXandGBX (THE BABY)
15. GutsehMan (Paul Heyman)
16. LN1 (Galacta Knight)
19. Meta Knight (Iron Man)
21. Neptune (Ultron)
22. Raven Effect/Shoey (Irving Kaufman)
24. Super-Yoshi (Haruhi Suzumiya)
25. Lily x (Yuusuke Makishima)
26. fantanoice (Yooka-Laylee)
27. Mariofan169 (Hawkeye)
28. NSY (Lucina)
29. Time Turner
31. Icemario (Lyn)
32. Banjonator1 (John Frusciante)
35. Tucayo (Hobbes)
2. Vocal Beat
3. Count Bonsula
5. Epic Nitwit