Suggestions for Next Year

White Diamond

Flawless Entity of Pure Light
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Plus like, Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina would most likely end up in the top three every time.

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
El LuigiNúmero1 said:
Let me remember out of the top of my head

*Peach
*Daisy
*Rosalina
*Shokora
*Luigi
*Merelda
*Princess Shroob

Yeah, I can't think of enough really.
Other than Rosalina (because she wasn't specified as a princess), I think this would work.

Gilgamesh

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
El LuigiNúmero1 said:
Do we already have a Favorite Wario Form?
Wario aWAAAAArds I next year

other than the obvious inclusion of :pgp: in worst character, I can't think of any reasonable suggestions

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Minimum expectations for presentations, including:
*Not just simply lists
*Must be relevant to the award being presented

In addition, a midway checkpoint just to get a feeling of where everyone's at, and a chance to prep a backup more than a week before. The details of how this would function I'm not entirely sure of yet, but I think it's something that should be done.

Also something to get more voters to uh....vote...for Shroom and UP. I guess those details are to be worked out within each respective group, but hey, heads up on that!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
If someone wants a tournament and there's not one going, then it's their job to take the initiative and create it. I wanted a Pokemon tournament too but lol excuse I have no fucking time to do shit. The AC can push the idea and try to muster up support for the tournament but it's not their job to run it.

Nysic

Power Star
Split "Favorite Mario Platformer" into 2D and 3D.

El LuigiNúmero1 said:
*Don't lump Favorite SM64 levels and Favorite Sunshine levels in the same category.
And this.

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
i'd be up for hosting the tf2 tournament

if i only had the time/knowledge/memory to do it

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Everyone wants awards to be separate. well i do too but i'm proving a point
I mean, don't you want to let out your Sticker Star frustration in Worst RPG?

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
El LuigiNúmero1 said:
I mean, that's a legitimate award category, but off the top of your head, how many fairly hated Mario RPGs can you think of?
Well there's Sticker Star
I've seen many people hate SPM and PiT
and um there's opinions
so

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
While some more Fail awards inspired by Mario awards may be good ideas, I don't feel that turning the Fail awards in basically Nega-Mario Awards would be a good, or creative, idea.

Try to keep that in mind when sifting through new Fail ideas and deciding which ones to keep or toss out.

White Diamond

Flawless Entity of Pure Light
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Maybe put something in place to prevent an overabundance of one line posts mentioning only how many trifectas and tokens you got while adding absolutely nothing else of value to the discussion.

Idk, it's worth a thought.

Or maybe there could be an extra thread dedicated to such comments.