Presentations

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
fireeevee and tantusar are banned due to sloppy work and extreme lateness/just outright bailing last year

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
there's 14 spots left altogether, 2 are reserved. please pm me if you would like to get in one of the reserved spots and the committee will review your application

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I have sent the results to those of you that signed up for Fail Awards. If I screwed something up in the results, please let me know so I don't get demoted.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i'm sending stuff out right now, i forgot to mention this in the pm thing i wrote up but don't show anyone the results unless you're cooperating with them on the presentation. if you want to have someone help you with your presentation, ok it with me first :mario:

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Your presentations are due next week. Please let Turb and your respective host know if you need more time asap.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Can we have someone else give advice on our presentation, as long as we don't show the results?

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
yeah you dont have to ask anyone about it beforehand if youre just getting advice

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
forgot to put that in, it's all pacific time. it's updated now

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
MidnaFreak said:
>Schedule
>Gamescom that day
>I'm totally not there
>Welp
dude you get to go to gamescom that's so much better than whatever we're doing

NSY

Celestial Guide
I should have mine sent tomorrow. Sorry i've been away a lot during the time I had to make this. don't kill me

I did mine in the style of a bad mspaint comic (sort of like "it's so 'it's so '''it's so bad it's good''' it's bad' it's good") and now i'm worried that it's a stupid overdone cliche with lame overdone jokes and aaaaaaaaaagh

you win some, you lose some i guess

i just hope it's not too shitty when viewed from the outside audience

on the bright side i'm the penultimate fail award so it'll make the failnale :)yoshi:) look even better

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I did mine in the style of a bad mspaint comic (sort of like "it's so 'it's so '''it's so bad it's good''' it's bad' it's good") and now i'm worried that it's a stupid overdone cliche with lame overdone jokes and aaaaaaaaaagh

you win some, you lose some i guess

i just hope it's not too shitty when viewed from the outside audience

on the bright side i'm the penultimate fail award so it'll make the failnale :)yoshi:) look even better
the good news is that you're basically doing what i do, and people love my presenations

the bad news is that you copied me and i will find you and kill you

i'm really just outsourcing from Packy Quest which is the only facet of my forum existence that people seem to give a small percent of a damn about

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
I'm afraid mine will be sucky compared to yours...
But, then again, everyone else has been here for like 5 years and I joined this forum a couple of days before when the presentations would of been due last year.

yeah well this is only my second year of presenting

and no matter how sucky this years presentation is, it's nothing compared to my last one

and don't even think that the banner i made for my last presentation was purposely awful; i seriously just then found out how to use transparency and it blew my damn mind

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
and don't even think that the banner i made for my last presentation was purposely awful; i seriously just then found out how to use transparency and it blew my damn mind
YOU CAN USE TRANSPARENCY???
brb figuring it out

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
mine's going pretty well

got two out of three parts done

third should be done by tomorrow

if not by the next day

it'll be done

it's all good

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Diantha said:
YOU CAN USE TRANSPARENCY???
brb figuring it out
pfft i just stole a banner from a movie just for kicks

when i present it i'll give a cookie to anyone who guesses where it's from