Dueling Network Tournament (Hosted by NSM and DF) (Crackin wins - token counts)

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: Dueling Network Tournament (Hosted by NSM and DF) (Info - dates, matches, etc.)

Azusa Nakano said:
Yes, someone of my skill level. :dk:
I will be looking forward to our match, my friend. :dk:

LN1

L - N - 1
Re: Dueling Network Tournament (Hosted by NSM and DF) (Info - dates, matches, etc.)

DragonFreak said:
A Frank Clone said:
Goddamnit randomizer, why did it have to be with NSM?
You want to switch?
well if the frank man wouldn't mind, i sure do.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Yo Crackin whazzup?

I haven't played in a while but I don't think I will make it past DF regardless. I was kind of hoping I would get put on NSMs side of the bracket so I could play against him for once but eh, not a problem.

Nm freak world, get redy to get rekt.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Yeah but first let me make an account and google how yugioh even works

Yoshi K

This starts tomorrow, so I guess we should start figuring out our times.

Icemario

Star Spirit

When are you able to play, Yoshi K? (rhyme is intentional)

Yoshi K

I should be able to play at 10 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. EST (I think that's -5 GMT) but if those times don't work, I can be pretty flexible. I don't really have a lot going on tomorrow.

Freakworld, you know the time mk7 finals happened? Are you free then on the 21st? We can play then if you are able to.

Just to be sure, these are best of 3 correct? No changing decks between duels/matches? Should we say what type of deck we are using?

Icemario

Star Spirit

Meloetta said:
I should be able to play at 10 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. EST (I think that's -5 GMT) but if those times don't work, I can be pretty flexible. I don't really have a lot going on tomorrow.
That's 4PM-6PM my time, so it works fine for me.

Yoshi K

Azusa Nakano said:
Meloetta said:
That's 4PM-6PM my time, so it works fine for me.
Great! So 10AM (my time)/4PM (your time) tomorrow I guess.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Mio Akiyama said:
Freakworld, you know the time mk7 finals happened? Are you free then on the 21st? We can play then if you are able to.
Sure tomorrow 12am for me would be perfectly fine.

LN1

L - N - 1

The times below are in GMT - 6 for me.

I should be available tomorrow from vaguely 9 AM-12 MN. Though I can't be sure of the time I wake up, so it's preferable the match is made from 1 AM-12 MN.

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!

I think TFP and I are online enough at the same time to duel whenever.

Also, NSM, we still need to figure that one thing out. Unless you just want me to choose, and you can confirm or deny.

LN1

L - N - 1

Ritsu Tainaka said:
A Frank Clone said:
DragonFreak said:
A Frank Clone said:
Goddamnit randomizer, why did it have to be with NSM?
You want to switch?
well if the frank man wouldn't mind, i sure do.
sure im cool with w.e
if ur refering to me vs u
i dont want to get my ass handed ;-;
that's a good idea fanta

LN1

L - N - 1

man, whatever happened to ln1? did he die?

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Sure tomorrow 12am for me would be perfectly fine.
Okay, tell me your Duel Network name and be on at that time.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Mio Akiyama said:
I'm Freakworld

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:
I'm Freakworld
Okay, come on. I'm waiting in the lobby.

You were a no show, we'll do this some other time then. Find a time that you can play and I'll see if I can work with it.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Hey Crackin, uh I might've been 30 minutes-ish late.

Come to chatroom plz?

After a LONG AND HARD battle, Crackin won.

We did our duel.

First Game: 1-0 (Me: 8000 - 0 :Freakworld)
Second Game 2-0 (Me: 8000 - 0 :Freakworld)

He didn't know how to play, so we finished quickly.

Mio Akiyama said:
We did our duel.

First Game: 1-0 (Me: 8000 - 0 :Freakworld)
Second Game 2-0 (Me: 8000 - 0 :Freakworld)

He didn't know how to play, so we finished quickly.
Well congrats then, you're moving on to the next round! :D