GUESS THE RESULTS!!!

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Rules:

-You do not have to have voted to participate. You can also participate if you are presenting award(s), see farther down. You also don't have to attend the ceremonies, as I will calculate all of the results of this beforehand, although it will be more exciting to keep tally of your score as we go along - your choice if it's worth it in that case.

-You can do Mario, Fail, 'Shroom and/or Userpedia, any single one, combo of two, three, or all four. There will be four achievements - highest score in each one, and highest combined total (must do all four to qualify for this one, of course).

-You will have a chance to gain up to 15 points per award by guessing the Top 3 (gold, silver, bronze) nominees. Therefore, the max score is 450 for Mario, 225 for Fail, 150 for Userpedia, 150 for 'Shroom, and 975 total (the chances of acing any set is very low). You can get full credit for getting a nominee in the right spot, partial credit for getting a nominee that is in the Top 3 but in the wrong spot, or no credit for picking a nominee not in the Top 3 at all:
--Gold Exacta: 5 points
--Silver Exacta: 3 points
--Bronze Exacta: 2 points
--Any Spot: 1 point
--Miss: 0 points
--Trifecta (triple exacta): +5 points, therefore 5 + 3 + 2 + 5 = 15.

-I'll post an example so the meaning is clear, as well as show some intricacies so you can strategize. If the Top 3 of award A9001 is A, B, and C, then:
--C, B, D: C is in the top 3, but it is put as gold instead of bronze: 1 point. B is an exacta 3 points, D is nowhere to be found, 0 points. Total: 4
--C, D, A: Two spots are mixed up, but they still only count as 1 point each. Total: 2
--A, E, F: Salvaging gold can make a mess a decent amount. Total: 5
--C, E, F: You don't want to do this. Total: 1
--D, B, C: As close to a trifecta as this is, that miss is 0 instead of what would have been 5+5 points. Total: 5
--C, A, B: Getting the right three nominees isn't enough if they're all mixed up. Total: 3
--B, A, C: Again, this is pretty close to a trifecta, but... Total: 4
--As you should see, putting a gold in the wrong spot costs you more points (4) than a bronze (1), and that a trifecta is appropriately hard to earn and fairly easy to give up.

Here is the full list. If you submit a red nominee, you didn't read the document.

-For any award you are presenting, you will receive a free 5 points. This contest is opening before sign-ups (which will open July 1st), so any votes for an award you are presenting are cast before you sign up, they will be removed and replaced by 5 free points. Do not guess the results of an award after you have signed up for it. We know you are cheating.

-Submit your entries here - you are free to edit them until right before the ceremonies begin. Look at other people's submissions if you want, but second-guessing has just as great a chance to add to your points as much as subtracting them! Keeping each award to one line would be appreciated, just putting "A#: A, B, C" will be read as gold, silver, bronze across the line.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Claiming first spot, will work on this later.

Mario
Awards

Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A2[/td][td]Mario Kart 8[/td][td]Mario Kart Wii[/td][td]Mario Kart 7[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A3[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Rainbow Road[/td][td]Waluigi Pinball[/td][td]Electrodome[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country Returns/3D[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze[/td][td]Donkey Kong 64[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]WarioWare: Smooth Moves[/td][td]Wario Land: Shake It!![/td][td]WarioWare: D.I.Y.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A7[/td][td]Yoshi's Island[/td][td]Yoshi's Island DS[/td][td]Yoshi's New Island[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A8[/td][td]Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon[/td][td]Luigi's Mansion[/td][td]Mario & Luigi: Dream Team[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]Super Smash Bros. for 3DS / Wii U[/td][td]Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][td]Mario Party 10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A10[/td][td]Namco Bandi[/td][td]Square-Enix[/td][td]HAL Laboratory[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A11[/td][td]Luigi[/td][td]Yoshi[/td][td]Mario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A12[/td][td]Rosalina[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][td]Toad[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A13[/td][td]Throwback Galaxy[/td][td]Good Egg Galaxy[/td][td]Grandmaster Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A14[/td][td]Shy Guy[/td][td]Koopa[/td][td]Boo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A15[/td][td]Bowser X[/td][td]Shadow Queen[/td][td]Elder Princess Shroob[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A16[/td][td]Super Leaf[/td][td]Star[/td][td]Super Bell[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A17[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][td]Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story[/td][td]Mario & Luigi: Dream Team[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A18[/td][td]Mario Party 9[/td][td]Mario Party 8[/td][td]Mario Party: Island Tour[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A19[/td][td]Kirby[/td][td]Yoshi[/td][td]Mario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A20[/td][td]Mario Super Sluggers[/td][td]Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games[/td][td]Mario Golf: World Tour[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A21[/td][td]Mario vs. Donkey Kong (series)[/td][td]Dr. Mario (series)[/td][td]Tetris Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A22[/td][td]Ludwig[/td][td]Iggy [/td][td]Lemmy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A23[/td][td]Donkey Kong[/td][td]Diddy Kong[/td][td]Funky Kong[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A24[/td][td]Ashley and Red[/td][td]Mona[/td][td]Jimmy T.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A25[/td][td]King Boo[/td][td]Madame Clairvoya[/td][td]Neville[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A26[/td][td]Bob-omb Battlefield[/td][td]Tick Tock Clock[/td][td]Whomp's Fortress[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A27[/td][td]Mount Must Dash[/td][td]Super Bell Hill[/td][td]Double Cherry Pass[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A28[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][td]Kamek[/td][td]Rawk Hawk[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A29[/td][td]Mushroom Kingdom[/td][td]Isle Delfino[/td][td]Yoshi's Island[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A30[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][td] Super Mario 3D World[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fail
Awards
[/td][td]
Gold
[/td][td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F1[/td][td]Birdo[/td][td]Lubba[/td][td]Mimi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F2[/td][td]Kamek's Library[/td][td]Peach's Birthday Cake[/td][td]King Boo's Haunted Hideaway[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F3[/td][td]Poison Mushroom[/td][td]Thunder Cloud[/td][td]Blue Shell[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Kersti[/td][td]Goombario[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F5[/td][td]Autoscrolling Levels[/td][td]Rolling Ball Galaxies[/td][td]Water Levels[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F6[/td][td]Mario Pinball Land[/td][td]Mario Party Advance[/td][td]Dr. Mario 64[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F7[/td][td]Cursya[/td][td]Lakitu[/td][td]Big Bertha[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F8[/td][td]Rainbow Road (SNES)[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Dolphin Shoals[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Puff Up[/td][td]Power Suit Samus[/td][td]Peach Blossom[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F10[/td][td]Joystick Twirling[/td][td]Limited Inventory[/td][td]Gyroscope Controls[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][td]Sling Pod Galaxy[/td][td]Stone Cyclone Galaxy[/td][td]Rolling Gizmo Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F12[/td][td]One Million Coins[/td][td]Rabbits[/td][td]Blue Coins[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F13[/td][td]Bowser (SMG2)[/td][td]Cloud N. Candy[/td][td]Bowser (SMS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F14[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Star Carnival[/td][td]Subcon[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F15[/td][td]Hotel Mario[/td][td]Mario Teaches Typing 1&2[/td][td]Mario is Missing![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Userpedia
Awards
[/td][td]
Gold
[/td][td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U1[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]RandomYoshi[/td][td]Bop[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U2[/td][td]Toadbert’s Riveting Tale of his Trip to the Grocery[/td][td]New Sherlock Mario[/td][td]User Soup[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][td]Toadbert Plays Oregon Trail[/td][td]Cashew Comics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]MrConcreteDonkey[/td][td]Smasher[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]Super Luigi! Number one![/td][td]Toadbert101[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U6[/td][td]A25 - Favorite Game[/td][td]U10 - Lifetime Community Achievement Award[/td][td]U3 - Favorite Comic[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]I'm[/td][td]Presenting[/td][td]This[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U8[/td][td]Derpy_Hooves[/td][td]Poochy[/td][td]Loic[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]KO a Character[/td][td]Vote to Win[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U10[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Porplemontage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]'Shroom
Awards
[/td][td]
Gold
[/td][td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Superchao[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S2[/td][td]Fake News[/td][td]Fun Stuff[/td][td]Pipe Plaza[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S3[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Stooben[/td][td]YoshiKong[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S4[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]MrConcreteDonkey[/td][td]Paper Yoshi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S5[/td][td]Paper Yoshi[/td][td]Toadbert101[/td][td]TMrConcreteDonkey[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S6[/td][td]Yoshi876[/td][td]New Super Mario[/td][td]Palkia47[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S7[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Walkazo[/td][td]Mario4Ever[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S8[/td][td]July 2013[/td][td]May 2014[/td][td]January 2014[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S9[/td][td]Holiday Issue[/td][td]End-of-Year Awards[/td][td]Scavenger Hunt[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S10[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Stooben[/td][/tr]

I'll play

Also I couldn't redeem my card last year because they shut down the service. I assume I'd get my tokens back then? :p

OK, here are my guesses, arranged like Gold, Silver, Bronze.

A1: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2
A2: 8, Wii, 7
A3: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2
A4: Waluigi Pinball, Electrodome, Rainbow Road (MK7)
A5: Tropical Freeze, DCKR, DK64
A6: Smooth Moves, Shake It, DIY
A7: Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Island DS, Yoshi's New Island
A8: Dark Moon, Luigi's Mansion, Dream Team
A9: SSB4, Yoshi's Wooly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
A10: Intelligent Systems, HAL, Camelot
A11: Luigi, Yoshi, Mario
A12: Rosalina, Toad, Bowser Jr.
A13: Throwback, Good Egg, Gusty Garden
A14: Shy Guys, Boos, Koopas
A15: Bowser X, Shadow Queen, Elder Princess Shroob
A16: Cat Suit, Star, Tanooki Suit
A17: TTYD, Bowser's Inside Story, Super Paper Mario
A18: 9, 8, 2
A19: Kirby, Mario, Luigi
A20: Super Sluggers, Sports Mix, World Tour
A21: Mario vs DK, Dr. Mario, Yoshi
A22: Ludwig, Lemmy, Iggy
A23: DK, Diddy, Funky
A24: Mona, Jimmy T, Captain Syrup
A25: King Boo, Melody, Madame Clairvoya
A26: Bomb-omb Battlefield, Tick Tock Clock, Whomp's Fortress
A27: Super Bell Hill, Double Cherry Pass, Mount Must Dash
A28: Bowser Jr., Motley Bossblob, Rawk Hawk
A29: Mushroom Kingdom, Isle Delfino, Yoshi's Island
A30: TTYD, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Galaxy

F1: Birdo, Lubba, Mimi
F2: Kamek's Library, Rocket Road, Peach's Birthday Cake
F3: Thunder Cloud, Poison Mushroom, Blue Shell
F4: Kersti, Piccolo, Ms. Mowz
F5: Autoscrolling Levels, Purple Coin Levels, Water Levels
F6: Pinball Land, MPA, Dr. Mario 64
F7: Cursya, Lakitu, Big Bertha
F8: SNES Rainbow Road, Banshee Boarwalk, Sherbet Land 64
F9: Konga Beat, Power Suit Samus, Mario Finale
F10: Joystick Twirling, Stickers, Limited Inventory
F11: Sling Pod, Stone Cyclone, Rolling Gizmo
F12: One Million Coins, Completing every level with every character (SM3DW), Blue Coins
F13: Bowser (SMG2), Cloud N. Candy, Bowser (SMS)
F14: Banshee Boarwalk, Star Carnival, The Toxic Waterfall
F15: Mario Teaches Typing, Mario is Missing, Mario's Time Machine

U1: RandomYoshi, Tucayo, Marioguy1
U2: Toadbert's Riveting Tale of his Trip to the Grocery Store, Pokemon Black and White: Wiki Edition, User Soup
U3: Brawl of the Wiki, Toadbert Plays Oregon Trail, Cashew Comics
U4: Edo, MCD, Smasher
U5: Edo, Toadbert, SLNO
U6: A25, U10, A14
U7: MK7 Tournament, Mariowiki Game Night, Awards Ceremony
U8: Poochy, Derpy_Hooves, Loic
U9: Mafia, Vote to Win, KO a Character
U10: SMB, Tucayo, Gamefreak

S1: SMB, Tucayo, Superchao
S2: Fake News, Fun Stuff, Critic Corner
S3: Yoshi Kong, Tucayo, Superchao
S4: SMB, MCD, Paper Yoshi
S5: Paper Yoshi, Pyro, Toadbert
S6: Palkia, NSM, Yoshi876
S7: SMB, Henry Tucayo Clay, Super-Yoshi
S8: July 13, January 14, May 14
S9: End of Year Awards, Scavenger Hunt, Holiday Issue
S10: SMB, Tucayo, Plumber

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
New Super Mario said:
Also I couldn't redeem my card last year because they shut down the service. I assume I'd get my tokens back then? :p
Yeah, I'll make sure to give them back to you if you couldn't redeem it. If it was a wii points card though, isn't that still up? I can't remember exactly what you got

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah, I'll make sure to give them back to you if you couldn't redeem it. If it was a wii points card though, isn't that still up? I can't remember exactly what you got
Yeah it was a wii points. But I guess it doesn't work since they stopped WiiConnect24 or something.

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Mario Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Paper Mario: TTYD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A2[/td][td]Mario Kart 8[/td][td]Mario Kart Wii[/td][td]Mario Kart 7[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A3[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Rainbow Road[/td][td]Waluigi Pinball[/td][td]Coconut Mall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country Returns[/td][td]Donkey Kong 64[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]Smooth Moves[/td][td]Shake It![/td][td]D.I.Y.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A7[/td][td]Yoshi's Island[/td][td]Yoshi's Island DS[/td][td]Yoshi's Story[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A8[/td][td]Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon[/td][td]Luigi’s Mansion[/td][td]New Super Luigi U[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]SSB4 Wii U/3DS[/td][td]Yoshi’s Woolly World[/td][td]Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A10[/td][td]HAL[/td][td]Intelligent Systems[/td][td]AlphaDream[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A12[/td][td]Rosalina[/td][td]Toad[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A13[/td][td]Throwback[/td][td]Good Egg[/td][td]Gusty Garden[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A14[/td][td]Shy Guys[/td][td]Koopas[/td][td]Boos[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A15[/td][td]Bowser X[/td][td]Shadow Queen[/td][td]Elder Princess Shroob[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A16[/td][td]Cat Bell[/td][td]Super Leaf[/td][td]Starman[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A17[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][td]Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story[/td][td]Super Paper Mario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A18[/td][td]Mario Party 9[/td][td]Mario Party 8[/td][td]Mario Party DS[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A19[/td][td]Kirby[/td][td]Mario[/td][td]Yoshi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A20[/td][td]Super Sluggers[/td][td]Mario and Sonic 2012 Olympics[/td][td]Sports Mix[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A21[/td][td]Mario Vs DK[/td][td]Dr. Mario[/td][td]Tetris Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A22[/td][td]Ludwig[/td][td]Iggy[/td][td]Lemmy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A23[/td][td]Donkey[/td][td]Diddy[/td][td]Funky[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A24[/td][td]Ashley[/td][td]Mona[/td][td]Jimmy T[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A25[/td][td]Vincent Van Gore[/td][td]King Boo[/td][td]Melody Pianissima[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A26[/td][td]Bob-omb Battlefield[/td][td]Tick Tock Clock[/td][td]Whomp’s Fortress[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A27[/td][td]Super Bell Hll[/td][td]Mount Must Dash [/td][td]Hands-On Hall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A28[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][td]Rawk Hawk[/td][td]Macho Grubba[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A29[/td][td]Mushroom Kingdom[/td][td]Isle Delfino[/td][td]Yoshi's Island[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A30[/td][td]PM:TTYD[/td][td]SMG2[/td][td]SMG[/td][/tr]

Fail Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]F2[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F3[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][td]Goombario[/td][td]Kersti[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F5[/td][td]Auto-scrolling[/td][td]Purple Coins[/td][td]Water Levels[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F6[/td][td]Mario Pinball Land[/td][td]Mario Party Advance[/td][td]Dr. Mario 64[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F8[/td][td]Rainbow Road SNES[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Yoshi Falls[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Puff Up[/td][td]Konga Beat[/td][td]Peach Blossom[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F10[/td][td]Joystick Twirling[/td][td]Limited Inventory[/td][td]Stickers[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][td]Sling Pod[/td][td]Stone Cyclone[/td][td]Grandmaster[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F12[/td][td]One Million Coins (NSMB2)[/td][td]Rabbits (SM64DS)[/td][td]Blue Coins (SMS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F13[/td][td]Cloud N. Candy[/td][td]Bowser (SMG2)[/td][td]Bowser (SMS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F14[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Star Carnival[/td][td]Toxic Waterfall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F15[/td][td]Hotel Mario[/td][td]Mario Teaches Typing 1/2[/td][td]Mario is Missing[/td][/tr]

'Shroom Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Wayoshi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S3[/td][td]GBAToad[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]YoshiKong[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S4[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]Paper Yoshi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S5[/td][td]Paper Yoshi[/td][td]Toadbert[/td][td]Pyro[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S6[/td][td]Yoshi876[/td][td]New Super Mario[/td][td]Lord Bowser[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S7[/td][td]Super Mario Bros[/td][td]tfp[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S8[/td][td]January 2014[/td][td]July 2013[/td][td]May 2014[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S9[/td][td]End of Year Awards[/td][td]Issue LXXV[/td][td]Scavenger Hunt[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S10[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Plumber [/td][/tr]

Userpedia Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]U1[/td][td]RandomYoshi[/td][td]YellowYoshi[/td][td]Plumber[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U2[/td][td]Toadbert’s Tale[/td][td]New Sherlock Mario[/td][td]Pokemon Black and White - Wiki Edition [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Brawl of the Wiki[/td][td]Toadbert’s Oregon Trail[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]Smasher[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]SLNO[/td][td]Toadbert[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U6[/td][td]Favorite Kong[/td][td]Worst Game[/td][td]Lifetime Achievement Award[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]MK7 Tournament[/td][td]April Fools[/td][td]Apples[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U8[/td][td]Poochy[/td][td]Derpy[/td][td]Loic[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]KO Characters[/td][td]Vote to Win[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U10[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Porple[/td][/tr]

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah it was a wii points. But I guess it doesn't work since they stopped WiiConnect24 or something.
I heard they kept the service for that up, so idk you can try redeeming it again if you want. I'll definitely give you your tokens back if it doesn't work though

New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
I heard they kept the service for that up, so idk you can try redeeming it again if you want. I'll definitely give you your tokens back if it doesn't work though
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiiConnect24

Second paragraph. It was terminated before I got it.

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
I hope to do better than last year.

AwardsGoldSilverBronze
Mario Awards
A1PRESENTING
A2Mario Kart 8Mario Kart WiiMario Kart 7
A3Super Mario Galaxy 2Super Mario GalaxySuper Mario 3D World
A4ElectrodromeRainbow Road(MK7)Waluigi Pinball
A5Donkey Kong Country: Tropical FreezeDonkey Kong Country ReturnsDonkey Kong 64
A6Wario Ware: Smooth movesWario Land: Shake It!WarioWare: D.I.Y.
A7Yoshi's IslandYoshi's Island DSYoshi's Story
A8Luigi's Mansion: Dark MoonMario & Luigi: Dream TeamNew Super Luigi U
A9Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii UMario MakerCaptain Toad: Treasure Tracker
A10Namco Bandai GamesAlphaDreamCamelot Software Planning
A11LuigiYoshiMario
A12RosalinaToadBowser Jr.
A13Throwback GalaxyGood Egg GalaxyGusty Garden Galaxy
A14Shy GuyKoopaLakitu
A15Bowser XShadow QueenDreamy Bowser
A16Super HornSuper BellSuper Leaf
A17Paper Mario: The Thousand Year DoorMario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside StoryMario & Luigi: Dream Team
A18PRESENTING
A19KirbyMarioYoshi
A20Mario Super SluggersMario Golf: World TourMario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
A21Mario vs. Donkey Kong (series)Dr. Mario (series)Tetris Attack
A22LudwigIggyLemmy
A23Donkey KongDiddy KongFunky Kong
A24Ashley & RedMonaJimmy T.
A25King BooVincent Van GoreBoolossus
A26Bob-Omb BattlefieldTick Tock ClockWhomp's Fortress
A27Mount Must DashSuper Bell HillDouble Cherry Pass
A28Macho GrubbaBowser Jr.King Kaliente
A29Comet ObservatoryMushroom KingdomIsle Delfino
A30Paper Mario: The Thousand Year DoorSuper Mario Galaxy 2Super Mario Galaxy
Fail Awards
F1BirdoLubbaMimi
F2Rocket RoadKamek's LibraryPeach's Birthday Cake
F3Poison MushroomThunder CloudBlue Shell
F4KerstiGoombarioPiccolo
F5Autoscrolling levelsRolling Ball GalaxiesPurple Coins levels
F6Mario Pinball LandMario Party AdvanceDr. Mario 64
F7CursyaLakituBiug Bertha
F8RainBow Road (SNES)Bone-Dry DunesBanshee Boardwalk
F9Power Suit SamusCook KirbyPuff Up
F10Joystick twirlingLimited inventoryStickers
F11Sling Pod GalaxyStone Cyclone GalaxyGrandmaster Galaxy
F12Completing every level with every character (SM3DW)One million coins (NSMB2)Rabbits (SM64DS)
F13Bowser (SMG2)Cloud N. CandyBowser (SMS)
F14Banshee BoardwalkStyar CarnivalThe Toxic Waterfall
F15Mario Teaches Typing 1 & 2Mario is MissingMario's Time Machine
Userpedia Awards
U1RandomYoshiTucayoBop1996
U2Toadbert's Riveting Tale of his Trip to the GroceryNew Sherlock MarioPokémon Black and White - Wiki Edition
U3Brawl of the WikiToadbert Plays Oregon TrailsTales from the Moon
U4EdofenrirMrConcreteDonkeyToadbert101
U5EdofenrirSmg2daisySuper Luigi Number One
U6Favorite KongWorst GameLifetime Achievement Award
U7The Official Mariowiki game night threadMK7 tournamentApril's fool day
U8PoochyDerpy HoovesLoic
U9MafiaKO a characterVote To Win
U10Super Mario Bros.TucayoGamefreak75
'Shroom Awards
S1Super Mario Bros.TucayoWayoshi
S2Fake newsFun stuffPipe plaza
S3YoshiKongTucayoTurboo
S4Super Mario Bros.MrConcreteDonkeyPaper Yoshi
S5Paper YoshiPyroToadbert101
S6Palkia47Yoshi876Driftmaster130
S7Super Mario Bros.Henry Tucayo ClayPalkia47
S8January 2014July 2013May 2014
S9End of Year AwardsIssue LXXVScavenger Hunt
S10Super Mario Bros.Henry Tucayo ClayPlumber

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Mario Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario Word[/td][td]Super Mario Bros. 3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A2[/td][td]Mario Kart: Double Dash!![/td][td]Mario Kart Wii[/td][td]Mario Kart DS[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A3[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario 64[/td][td]Super Mario Sunshine[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Waluigi Pinball[/td][td]Maple Teeway[/td][td]Coconut Mall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country 64[/td][td]Donkey Kong Returns[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]Wario Land 4[/td][td]Wario Land 3[/td][td]Twisted![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A7[/td][td]Yoshi's Island[/td][td]Yoshi's Island DS[/td][td]Yoshi's Story[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A8[/td][td]Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon[/td][td]Luigi’s Mansion[/td][td]M&L: Dream Team[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]SSB4 Wii U/3DS[/td][td]Captan Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][td]Yoshi’s Woolly World[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A10[/td][td]HAL[/td][td]Namco Bandai Games[/td][td]Square-Enix[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A11[/td][td]Luigi[/td][td]Yoshi[/td][td]Bowser[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A12[/td][td]Waluigi[/td][td]Rosalina[/td][td]Diddy Kong.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A13[/td][td]Throwback[/td][td]Grandmaster Galaxy[/td][td]Ghostly Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A14[/td][td]Chain Chomps[/td][td]Thwomps[/td][td]Lakitus[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A15[/td][td]Bonetail[/td][td]Culex[/td][td]Cackletta[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A16[/td][td]Tanooki Suit[/td][td]Cape Feather[/td][td]Cat Suit[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A17[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][td]Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story[/td][td]Super Mario RPG[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A18[/td][td]Mario Party 3[/td][td]Mario Party 8[/td][td]Mario Party 5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A19[/td][td]Meta Knight[/td][td]Captain Falcon[/td][td]Pikachu[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A20[/td][td]Super Sluggers[/td][td]Mario Strikers charged[/td][td]Mario and Sonic 2012 Olympics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A21[/td][td]Mario Vs DK[/td][td]Dr. Mario[/td][td]Wario's Woods[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A23[/td][td]Dixie[/td][td]Diddy[/td][td]Donkey[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A24[/td][td]Mona[/td][td]Princess Shokora[/td][td]Ashley[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A25[/td][td]Vincent Van Gore[/td][td]King Boo[/td][td]Melody Pianissima[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A26[/td][td]Whomp's Fortress[/td][td]Tick Tock Clock[/td][td]Cool Cool Mountains[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A27[/td][td]Super Bell Hll[/td][td]Mount Must Dash [/td][td]Hands-On Hall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A28[/td][td]Kamek.[/td][td]Goomboss[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A29[/td][td]Bean Bean Kingdom[/td][td]Comet Observatory[/td][td]Dinosaur Land[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A30[/td][td]SMG[/td][td]PM:TTYD[/td][td]SMG[/td][/tr]

Fail Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]F1[/td][td]Daisy[/td][td]Birdo[/td][td]Starlow[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F2[/td][td]Kamek's Library[/td][td]Mystery Land[/td][td]Goomba's Greedy Gala[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F3[/td][td]Poison Mushroom[/td][td]Blue Shell[/td][td]Fake Item Box[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][td]Goombario[/td][td]Flurrie[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F5[/td][td]Purple Coins[/td][td]Water Levels[/td][td]Rolling Ball Galaxies[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F6[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F7[/td][td]Big Bertha[/td][td]Blooper[/td][td]Lakitu[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F8[/td][td]Rainbow Road SNES[/td][td]Yoshi Falls[/td][td]Sky Falls[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Peach Blossom[/td][td]Power Suit Samus[/td][td]Konga Beat[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F10[/td][td]Joystick Twirling[/td][td]Button Mashing[/td][td]Gyroscope[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][td]Toy Time Galaxy[/td][td]Rolling Green Galaxy[/td][td]Rolling Gizmo Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F12[/td][td]Boshi Race[/td][td]Rabbits (SM64DS)[/td][td]One Million Coins[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F13[/td][td]Bowser (PM:SS[/td][td]Bowser (SMS)[/td][td]Bowser (SMG2)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F14[/td][td]The Toxic Waterfall/Lily Pad Ride (SMS)[/td][td]Star Carnival[/td][td]Subcon[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F15[/td][td]Paper Mario: Sticker Star[/td][td]Mario Teaches Typing 1/2[/td][td]Mario's Time Travel[/td][/tr]

Userpedia Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]U1[/td][td]RandomYoshi[/td][td]Bop1996[/td][td]Marioguy1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U2[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][td]Cashew Comics[/td][td]Kio-Wirima[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]Walkazo[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]Neptune[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]Lakituthequick[/td][td]Smg2daisy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U6[/td][td]Favorite Kong[/td][td]Worst Game[/td][td]Lifetime Achievement Award[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]The Official Mariowiki Game Night Thread[/td][td]Apples to Apples[/td][td]April Fools[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U8[/td][td]Loic[/td][td]Derpy Hooves[/td][td]Poochy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]User Total Drama[/td][td]User Big Brother[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U10[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Porple[/td][td]Crocodile Dippy[/td][/tr]

'Shroom Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Glowsquid[/td][td]Superchao[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S2[/td][td]Fake News[/td][td]Critic Corner[/td][td]Fun Stuff[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S3[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]YoshiKong[/td][td]GBAToad[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S4[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]Stooben Rooben[/td][td]Crocodile Dippy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S5[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]FunkyK38[/td][td]Pyro[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S7[/td][td]Super Mario Bros[/td][td]Super-Yoshi[/td][td]Lakituthequick[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S9[/td][td]Holiday Issue LXXXI[/td][td]Issue LXXV[/td][td]Scavenger Hunt[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S10[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Stooben Rooben[/td][/tr]

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:

That article says the Wii Shop Channel is still active. Is that not the case anymore?

Pyro

Power Star
two months from now, ye shall hear bloody cries of..."NOOOO MY TRIFECTA"

EDIT: Starting my guesses...will finish later

They're written down in gold -> silver -> bronze

this denotes I presented the award or was formerly presenting the award

[spoiler='Shroom]
S1. Super Mario Bros., Superchao, Tucayo
S2. Fake News, Fun Stuff, Pipe Plaza kids these days can't appreciate critic corner
S3. GBAToad, YoshiKong, Tucayo
S4. Super Mario Bros., MrConcreteDonkey, PaperYoshi
S5
S6. Yoshi876, Palkia, New Super Mario
S7. Tucayo, Lakituthequick, Super-Yoshi
S8. September 2013, May 2014, April 2014
S9. Holiday Issue LXXXI, Special Issue LXXV, End of Year Awards
S10. Super Mario Bros., Tucayo, Plumber
[/spoiler]

U1
U2. New Sherlock Mario, Pokemon Black and White Wiki Edition, Toadbert's Riveting Tale of His Trip to the Grocercy
U3. Brawl of the Wiki, Cashew Comics, Tales from the Moon
U4. Edofenrir, MrConcreteDonkey, Toadbert
U5. Edofenrir, Toadbert, Lakituthequick
U6. Favorite Game, Worst Game (Glowsquid), Worst Level Concept
U7. MK7 Tournament, April Fools, Apples to Apples
U8. Poochy, Loic, Derpy_Hooves
U9. Mafia, Vote to Win, Counting Games
U10. Super Mario Bros., Tucayo, Superchao

F1. Birdo, Lubba, Mimi
F2. Kamek's Library, Peach's Birthday Cake, King Boo's Haunted Hideaway
F3. Poison Mushroom, Thunder Cloud, Blue Shell
F4. Kersti, Goombario, Piccolo
F5. Autoscrolling, Rolling Ball, Purple Coin
F6. Mario Pinball Land, Mario Party Advance, Dr. Mario 64
F7. Cursya, Lakitu, Parabones
F8. Rainbow Road (SNES), Rainbow Road (Wii), Bone-Dry Dunes
F9. Puff Up, Peach Blossom, Konga Beat
F10
F11. Sling Pod, Stone Cyclone, Grandmaster
F12. One Million Coins, Completing Every Level With Every Character, Rabbits
F13. Bowser (SMG2), Cloud N. Candy, Bowser (PMSS)
F14. Banshee Boardwalk, Star Carnival, Toxic Waterfall
F15. Mario Teaches Typing 1 & 2, Mario is Missing, Mario's Time Machine

A1. Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D World
A2. Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7
A3. Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World
A4. Rainbow Road (MK7), Waluigi Pinball, Maple Treeway
A5. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Donkey Kong Country 2
A6. WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wario Land: Shake It!!, Wario Land 2
A7. Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Island DS, Yoshi's New Island
A8. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion
A9. Super Smash Bros., Mario Party 10, Mario Maker
A10. Intelligent Systems, AlphaDream, HAL Laboratory
A11. Luigi, Yoshi, Mario
A12. Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Toad
A13. Throwback Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy
A14. Shy Guy, Koopa, Boo
A15
A16. Cat Suit, Super Horn, Super Leaf
A17. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Bowser's Inside Story, Dream Team
A18. Mario Party 9, Mario Party: Island Tour, Mario Party 8
A19. Kirby, Mario, Yoshi
A20. Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games
A21. Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Tetris Attack
A22. Ludwig, Iggy, Lemmy
A23. Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong
A24. 9-Volt, Mona, Jimmy T.
A25. King Boo, Neville, Vincent Von Gore
A26. Bob-omb Battefield, Tick Tock Clock, Whomp's Fortress
A27
A28. Bowser Jr., Koopa Bros., Jr. Troopa
A29. Mushroom Kingdom, Comet Observatory, Isle Delfino
A30. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Galaxy

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:

That article says the Wii Shop Channel is still active. Is that not the case anymore?
Yeah but I could never do it since Stooben and I needed WC24 to become friends or something (and it never even worked).

Looking at my PMs, it was never an actual card so we couldn't do it that way, it was just a gift so it had to be sent through that way.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
credit to gamefreak for the template
Mario Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A3[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Rainbow Road (MK7)[/td][td]Waluigi Pinball[/td][td]Electrodome[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A8[/td][td]Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon[/td][td]Luigi’s Mansion[/td][td]Mario & Luigi: Dream Team[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U[/td][td]Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][td]Mario Maker[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A10[/td][td]HAL[/td][td]Intelligent Systems[/td][td]AlphaDream[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A13[/td][td]Throwback Galaxy[/td][td]Grandmaster Galaxy[/td][td]Good Egg Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A15[/td][td]Shadow Queen[/td][td]Bowser X[/td][td]Elder Princess Shroob[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A16[/td][td]Cat Bell[/td][td]Super Leaf[/td][td]Double Leaf[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A17[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][td]Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story[/td][td]Super Paper Mario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A18[/td][td]Mario Party 9[/td][td]Mario Party 8[/td][td]Mario Party 2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A19[/td][td]Kirby[/td][td]Mario[/td][td]Luigi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A20[/td][td]Super Sluggers[/td][td]Mario and Sonic 2012 Olympics[/td][td]Mario Golf: World Tour[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A21[/td][td]Mario Vs DK[/td][td]Dr. Mario[/td][td]Tetris Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A23[/td][td]Donkey[/td][td]Diddy[/td][td]Funky[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A24[/td][td]Ashley[/td][td]Mona[/td][td]Jimmy T[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A26[/td][td]Bob-omb Battlefield[/td][td]Tick Tock Clock[/td][td]Whomp’s Fortress[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A27[/td][td]Super Bell Hill[/td][td]Mount Must Dash [/td][td]Hands-On Hall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A28[/td][td]Rawk Hawk[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][td]Macho Grubba[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A30[/td][td]PM:TTYD[/td][td]SMG2[/td][td]SM3DW[/td][/tr]

Fail Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]F2[/td][td]Kamek's Library[/td][td]Peach's Birthday Cake[/td][td]King Boo's Haunted Hideaway[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F3[/td][td]Poison Mushroom[/td][td]Thunder Cloud[/td][td]Blue Shell[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Kersti[/td][td]Goombario[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F5[/td][td]Autoscrolling Levels[/td][td]Rolling Ball Galaxies[/td][td]Purple Coin Levels[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F8[/td][td]Dolphin Shoals[/td][td]Bone-Dry Dunes[/td][td]Rainbow Road (Wii)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Puff Up (Jigglypuff)[/td][td]Konga Beat (Donkey Kong)[/td][td]Peach Blossom (Peach)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F10[/td][td]Joystick Twirling (Mario Party 1-3)[/td][td]Limited Inventory (Paper Mario and Paper Mario 2)[/td][td]Stickers (PMSS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][td]Sling Pod Galaxy[/td][td]Stone Cyclone Galaxy[/td][td]Grandmaster Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F12[/td][td]One Million Coins (NSMB2)[/td][td]Completing every level with every character (SM3DW)[/td][td]Rabbits (SM64DS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F13[/td][td]Bowser (SMG2)[/td][td]Cloud N. Candy[/td][td]Bowser (SMS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F14[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][td]PRESENTING[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F15[/td][td]Mario Teaches Typing 1/2[/td][td]Mario is Missing[/td][td]Mario's Time Machine[/td][/tr]

Userpedia Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]U2[/td][td]Toadbert’s Tale[/td][td]Pokemon Black and White - Wiki Edition [/td][td]New Sherlock Mario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Brawl of the Wiki[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][td]Toadbert’s Oregon Trail[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]Toadbert[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]Toadbert[/td][td]Smiley[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]The Official Mariowiki Game Night Thread[/td][td]Apples to Apples[/td][td]Awards Ceremony[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]KO Characters[/td][td]Hurt and Heal[/td][/tr]

'Shroom Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Stooben Rooben[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S6[/td][td]Yoshi876[/td][td]New Super Mario[/td][td]Lord Bowser[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S9[/td][td]End of Year Awards[/td][td]Issue LXXV[/td][td]Special Issue LXXV[/td][/tr]

Smg2daisy

Work, Save, Study, And Be Professional.
Mario Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy [/td][td]Paper Mario: TTYD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A2[/td][td]Mario Kart 8[/td][td]Mario Kart 7[/td][td]Mario Kart Wii[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Rainbow Road[/td][td]Waluigi Pinball[/td][td]Maple Treeway[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country Returns[/td][td]Donkey Kong 64[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]Smooth Moves[/td][td]Shake It![/td][td]D.I.Y.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A8[/td][td]Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon[/td][td]Luigi’s Mansion[/td][td]New Super Luigi U[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]SSB4 Wii U/3DS[/td][td]Yoshi’s Woolly World[/td][td]Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A11[/td][/tr]
:p
A12RosalinaToadDaisy
A13ThrowbackGood EggGusty Garden
A14Shy GuysKoopasBoos
A15Bowser XShadow QueenElder Princess Shroob
A16Cat BellSuper LeafStarman
A17Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year DoorMario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside StorySuper Paper Mario
A18Mario Party 9Mario Party 8Mario Party DS
A19KirbyMarioYoshi
A20Super SluggersMario and Sonic 2012 OlympicsSports Mix
A21Mario Vs DKDr. MarioTetris Attack
A22LudwigIggyLemmy
A23DonkeyDiddyFunky
A24AshleyMonaJimmy T
A25Vincent Van GoreKing BooMelody Pianissima
A26Bob-omb BattlefieldTick Tock ClockGelato Beach
A27Super Bell HllMount Must Dash Hands-On Hall
A28Bowser Jr.Rawk HawkMacho Grubba
A29Mushroom KingdomIsle DelfinoYoshi's Island
A30PM:TTYDSMG2SMG

Fail Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]F2[/td][td]Toy Dream[/td][td]Rocket Road[/td][td]Peach's Birthday Cake[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F3[/td][td]Blue Shell[/td][td]Thunder Cloud[/td][td]Mistake[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][td]Goombario[/td][td]Kersti[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F5[/td][td]Auto-scrolling[/td][td]Purple Coins[/td][td]Water Levels[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F8[/td][td]Rainbow Road SNES[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Yoshi Falls[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Puff Up[/td][td]Konga Beat[/td][td]Peach Blossom[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F10[/td][td]Joystick Twirling[/td][td]Limited Inventory[/td][td]Stickers[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][/tr]
:p
F12One Million Coins (NSMB2)Rabbits (SM64DS)Blue Coins (SMS)
F13Cloud N. CandyBowser (SMG2)Bowser (SMS)
F14Banshee BoardwalkStar CarnivalToxic Waterfall
F15Hotel MarioMario Teaches Typing 1/2Mario is Missing

'Shroom Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]Stooben Rooben[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S9[/td][td]End of Year Awards[/td][td]Issue LXXV[/td][td]Scavenger Hunt[/td][/tr]

Userpedia Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]U2[/td][td]Venture Of The Wiki[/td][td]New Sherlock Mario[/td][td]Pokemon Black and White - Wiki Edition [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Brawl of the Wiki[/td][td]The Adventure For Us[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]MCD[/td][td]Smasher[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]LTQ[/td][td]Smg2daisy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U6[/td][td]Favorite Kong[/td][td]Favorite Comic[/td][td]Lifetime Achievement Award[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]MK7 Tournament[/td][td]April Fools[/td][td]The Official Mariowiki Game Night Thread[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]User Total Drama[/td][td]Vote to Win[/td][/tr]

Mysterio

Mushroom Attendant
RAIN OF JARATE

EDIT: my nominominominominominomi-knees

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MARIO AWARDS ;-;

A1 - Super Mario Galaxy - Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Galaxy 2
A2 - Mario Kart Wii - Mario Kart DS - Mario Kart 7
A3 - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World - Super Mario 3D Land
A4 - Airship Fortress - Toad Harbour - Coconut Mall
A5 - Donkey Kong Country Returns/Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - Donkey Kong 64 - Diddy Kong Racing
A6 - Wario Land 4 - Master of Disguise - Shake it!
A7 - Yoshi's Island - Yoshi's Story - Yoshi's Island DS
A8 - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Luigi's Mansion - Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
A9 - Super Smash Bros 4 - Captain Toad - Mario Maker
A10 - HAL Laboratory - Hudson Soft - AlphaDream
A11 - Yoshi - Luigi - Bowser
A12 - Rosalina - Waluigi - Toad
A13 - Gusty Garden Galaxy - Space Storm Galaxy - Battlerock Galaxy
A14 - Shy Guys - Koopas - Dry Bones
A15 - Elder Princess Shroob - Bowser X - Bonetail
A16 - Mega Mushroom - Fire Flower - Bullet Bill
A17 - Bowser's Inside Story - Super Mario RPG - The Thousand Year Door
A18 - 8 - DS - 4
A19 - Link - Yoshi - Sonic
A20 - Mario Strikers Charged - Mario Tennis Open - Mario Super Sluggers
A21 - Yoshi's Cookie - Tetris Attack - Dr. Mario
A22 - Ludwig - Roy - Lemmy
A23 - Funky - Donkey - Diddy
A24 - Jimmy T. - Mona - 9Volt
A25 - Bogmire - Boolossus - Vincent van Gore
A26 - Whomp Fortress - Tick Tock Clock - Boo's Haunt
A27 - Mount Must Dash - Hands-On Hall - Double Cherry Pass
A28 - Midbus - Kamek - Koopa Bros.
A29 - Yoshi's Island - Bowser's Castle - Comet Observatory
A30 - Super Mario Galaxy - Mario Kart Wii - Super Mario 64

F1 - Daisy - Lubba - Starlow
F2 - Rocket Road - Kamek's Library - Toad Road
F3 - Poison Mushroom - Thunder Cloud - Mistake
F4 - Kertsi - Flurrie - Ms. Mowz
F5 - Autoscrolling Levels - Rolling Ball Galaxies - Purple Coin Levels
F6 - Mario Party 9 - Mario Kart Arcade GP - Dr. Mario 64
F7 - Bandit - Lakitu - Wizzerd
F8 - Sky Garden - Maka Wuhu - Banshee Boardwalk
F9 - Puff-Up (Jigglypuff) - Mario Finale (Mario) - Cook Kirby (Kirby)
F10 - Camera (3D Games) - Gyroscope Controls (3DS) - Limited Inventory (PM)
F11 - Rolling Green Galaxy - Grandmaster Galaxy - Stone Cyclone Galaxy
F12 - Blue Coins (SMS) - Rabbits (SM64DS) - Completing Every Level with Every character (SM3DW)
F13 - King Kaliente - Bowser (PM:SS) - Cloud N. Candy
F14 - Banshee Boardwalk - Subcon - Corona Mountain
F15 - Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Mario is Missing! - Mario Teaches Typing & 2

U1 - RandomYoshi - Tucayo - Bop
U2 - Project 132 - Toadbert’s Riveting Tale of his Trip to the Grocery - Extinction: Rise of the Mutants
U3 - PRESENTING
U4 - Edofenrir - Neptune (lol egotism) - Toadbert
U5 - Edofenrir - SLNO! - Lakituthequick
U6 - U3 - A25 - A21
U7 - Awards Ceremony - Awards Mafia - April Fool's Day
U8 - Loic - Poochy - Hector
U9 - Mafia - Counting Games - Hurt and Heal
U10 - Xzelion - Stooben - Hypnotoad

S1 - Tucayo - Superchao - Stooben Rooben
S2 - Fun Stuff - Fake News - Music and Artwork
S3 - Turboo - Xzelion - Superchao
S4 - Ralphfan - Super Mario Bros. - Gamefreak75
S5 - Mr. Concrete Donkey - Toadbert - Dippy
S6 - Palkia47 - New Super Mario - KP
S7 - Super-Yoshi - LakitutheQuick - Turboo
S8 - October 2013 - July 2013 - March 2014
S9 - Awards director Elections - Special Issue LXXV - Scavenger Hunt
S10 - Plumber - Tucayo - Ralphfan

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:

Yeah but I could never do it since Stooben and I needed WC24 to become friends or something (and it never even worked).

Looking at my PMs, it was never an actual card so we couldn't do it that way, it was just a gift so it had to be sent through that way.
oh yeah, i'll definitely give you your tokens back in that case. i thought you got a code and not a wiiconnect24 gift, sucks how they didn't try to keep that up since the shop channel is still up too

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
is there much point to reserving spots

A1: SMG2, SM3DW, SMG
A2: MK8, MKW, MK7
A3: SMG2, SM3DW, SM64
A4: Rainbow Road, Waluigi Pinball, Electrodome
A5: DKCR, DKC2, DKCTF
A6: Smooth Moves, D.I.Y., Game & Wario
A7: YI, YIDS, Yoshi's New Island
A8: LM, LM:DM, M&L:DT
A9: Smash Bros., MP10, Captain Toad
A10: HAL, Intelligent Systems, Hudson
A11: Luigi, Yoshi, Mario
A12: Rosalina, Toad, Bowser Jr.
A13: Throwback, Gusty Garden, Good Egg
A14: Shy Guys, Koopas, Boos
A15: Shadow Queen, Bowser X, Elder Princess Shroob
A16: Super Leaf, Star, Cat Suit
A17: TTYD, BiS, SPM
A18: MP9, MP8, MPIT
A19: Kirby, Mario, Luigi
A20: Super Sluggers, 2014 Olympics, MG:WT
A21: MvDK, Dr. Mario, Tetris Attack
A22: Ludwig, Lemmy, Iggy
A23: Donkey, Diddy, Cranky
A24: Ashley, Kat & Ana, Mona
A25: King Boo, Boolossus, Bogmire
A26: Bob-Omb Battlefield, Whomp's Fortress, Tick Tock Clock
A27: Mount Must Dash, Beep Block Skyway, Double Cherry Pass
A28: PRESENTING
A29: Mushroom Kingdom, Isle Delfino, Yoshi's Island
A30: SMG2, TTYD, SM3DW

F1: Birdo, Lubba, Waluigi
F2: Kamek's Library, Peach's Cake, King Boo's Haunted Hideway
F3: Poison Mushroom, Blue Shell, Thunder Cloud
F4: Kersti, Goombario, Flurrie
F5: Autoscrolling, Rolling Ball, Red Coins
F6: Pinball Land, MPA, DM64
F7: Lakitu, Cursya, Big Bertha
F8: Banshee Boardwalk, Rainbow Road, Dolphin Shoals
F9: Puff Up, Peach Blossom, Cook Kirby
F10: Joystick Twirling, Limited Inventory, Stickers
F11: Stone Cyclone, Sling Pod, Bubble Breeze
F12: Million Coins, Blue Coins, Rabbits
F13: Cloud N Candy, SMG2 Bowser, SMS Bowser
F14: Toxic Waterfall, Banshee Boardwalk, Subcon
F15: Mario is Missing, Mario Teaches Typing, Mario's Time Machine

U1: Tucayo, RandomYoshi, Bop
U2: Groceries, Black and White, NSM
U3: TFTM, BOTW,
U4: Edo, Toadbert, Smasher
U5: PRESENTING
U6: A25, A21, F5
U7: MK7, Pokémon, Game Night
U8: Poochy, Derpy, Loic
U9: Mafia, V2W, KOaC
U10: Tucayo, SMB, Turb

S1: SMB, Tucayo, Superchao
S2: Fake News, Fun Stuff, Palette Swap
S3: Tucayo, Stooben, Edo
S4: Paper Yoshi, MCD, Gamefreak75
S5: MCD, P_Y, Toadbert (predicting myself is risky bc if i dont win i'll look vain as fuck)
S6: 876, Packy, NSM
S7: PRESENTING
S8: July 2013, January 2014, October 2013
S9: Special Issue LXXV, Holiday Issue LXXXI, Scavenger Hunt
S10: SMB, Tucayo, Stooben

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
A1. SMG2, SMG, PM:TTYD
A2. MK7, MK Wii, MK8
A3. SMG2, SM3DW, SMS
A4. Rainbow Road (MK7), Waluigi Pinball, Coconut Mall
A5. DKCR, DK64, DKTF
A6. Smooth Moves, DIY, Shake It
A7. Yoshi’s Island, YIDS, Yoshi’s Story
A8. Luigi’s Mansion, Dream Team, LM2
A9. SSB, MP10, YWW
A10. HAL, Square-Enix, Hudson Soft
A11. Luigi, Yoshi, Mario
A12. Rosalina, Toad, Bowser Jr.
A13. Throwback, Good Egg, Grandmaster
A14. Shy Guys, Koopas, Boos
A15. Shadow Queen, Bowser X, Dreamy Bowser
A16. Tanooki Suit, Star, Cat Suit
A17. PM:TTYD, Bowser’s Inside Story, SPM
A18. 9, 8, 2
A19. Kirby, Luigi, Mario
A10. Mario Super Sluggers, 2012 Olympics, Mario Sports Mix
A21. Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Yoshi
A22. Ludwig, Iggy, Lemmy
A23. Donkey, Diddy, Funky
A24. Jimmy T., Ashley and Red, 9-Volt and 18-Volt
A25. Boolossus, King Boo, Neville
A26. Bob-omb Battlefield, Tick Tock Clock, Whomp’s Fortress
A27. Super Bell Hill, Honeycomb Starway, Double Cherry Pass
A28. Bowser Jr., Kamek, Boom Boom
A29. Mushroom Kingdom, Isle Delfino, Yoshi’s Island
A30. PM:TTYD, SMG2, SM3DW

F1. Birdo, Lubba, Waluigi
F2. Kamek’s Library, Peach’s Birthday Cake, King Boo’s Haunted Hideaway
F3. Poison Mushroom, Blue Shell, Thunder Cloud
F4. Kersti, Goombario, Piccolo
F5. Autoscrolling, Rolling Ball Galaxies, Water Levels
F6. Mario Pinball Land, Mario Party Advance, Dr. Mario 64
F7. Cursya, Lakitu, Big Bertha
F8. Rainbow Road SNES, Banshee Boardwalk, Yoshi Falls
F9. Peach, Jigglypuff, Mario
F10. Joystick Twirling, Limited Inventory, Stickers
F11. Stone Cyclone, Sling Pod, Rolling Gizmo
F12. One Million Coins, Rabbits, Blue Coins
F13. Cloud N Candy, Bowser SMG2, Bowser SMS
F14. Banshee Boardwalk, Toxic Waterfall, Star Carnival
F15. Hotel Mario, Mario Teaches Typing & 2, Mario is Missing

U1. RandomYoshi, YellowYoshi398, Tucayo
U2. New Sherlock Mario, User Soup, Pokemon Black and White – Wiki Edition
U3. Brawl of the Wiki, Tales from the Moon, UHT
U4. Edo, Smasher, Toadbert
U5. Edo, Toadbert, SLNO
U6. A25 - Favorite Game (Toadbert101 & TheFreshPrince), A21 - Favorite Kong (Turboo), A7 - Favorite Yoshi Game (Snack)
U7. April Fool’s Day, Apples to Apples, Awards Mafia
U8. Poochy, Derpy, Loic
U9. Mafia, Vote to Win, Counting Games Presenting
U10. SMB, Turboo, Porple

S1. SMB, Tucayo, Stoob
S2. Fake News, Fun Stuff, Pipe Plaza Presenting
S3. Tucayo, Yoshi876, YoshiKong
S4. SMB, MCD, Paper Yoshi
S5. Paper Yoshi, Superchao, Toadbert
S6. Yoshi876, NSM, Palkia47
S7. Tucayo, Turboo, Super-Yoshi
S8. May 2014, October 2013, April 2014
S9. Holiday Issue LXXXI, End of Year Awards, Scavenger Hunt
S10. SMB, Tucayo, Plumber

Hilda Valentine Goneril

#1 Fashionista
Retired Wiki Staff
Mario Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]A1[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A3[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy 2[/td][td]Super Mario 3D World[/td][td]Super Mario Galaxy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A4[/td][td]Rainbow Road[/td][td]Electrodome[/td][td]Coconut Mall[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A5[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country Returns[/td][td]Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze[/td][td]Donkey Kong 64[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A6[/td][td]Smooth Moves[/td][td]Shake It[/td][td]D.I.Y.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A9[/td][td]SSB4 Wii U/3DS[/td][td]Yoshi’s Wooly World[/td][td]Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A10[/td][td]HAL[/td][td]Intelligent Systems[/td][td]Hudson[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A13[/td][td]Throwback[/td][td]Good Egg[/td][td]Gusty Garden[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A16[/td][td]Super Leaf[/td][td]Catbell[/td][td]Starman[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A18[/td][td]Mario Party 9[/td][td]Mario Party 8[/td][td]Mario Party Island Tour[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A19[/td][td]Kirby[/td][td]Yoshi[/td][td]Luigi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A20[/td][td]Mario Gold: World Tour[/td][td]Super Sluggers[/td][td]Mario and Sonic 2012 Olympics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A21[/td][td]Mario vs. DK[/td][td]Dr. Mario[/td][td]Tetris Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A23[/td][td]Donkey Kong[/td][td]Diddy Kong[/td][td]Funky Kong[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A24[/td][td]Ashley & Red[/td][td]Mona[/td][td]Jimmy T[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A25[/td][td]Boolossus[/td][td]King Boo[/td][td]Madame Clairvoya[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A28[/td][td]Koopa Bros.[/td][td]Francis[/td][td]Bowser Jr.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]A30[/td][td]PM:TTYD[/td][td]SMG2[/td][td]SMG[/td][/tr]

Fail Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]F1[/td][td]Kamek’s Library[/td][td]Peach’s Birthday Cake[/td][td]King Boo’s Haunted Hideaway[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F1[/td][td]Poison Mushroom[/td][td]Thunder Cloud[/td][td]Blue Shell[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F4[/td][td]Kersti[/td][td]Piccolo[/td][td]Goombario[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F7[/td][td]Cursya[/td][td]Lakitu[/td][td]Grinders[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F9[/td][td]Peach Blossom[/td][td]Konga Beat[/td][td]Puff Up[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F11[/td][td]Sling Pod[/td][td]Stone Cyclone[/td][td]Grandmaster[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F12[/td][td]One Million Coins (NSMB2)[/td][td]Rabbits[/td][td]Blue Coins[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F14[/td][td]Banshee Boardwalk[/td][td]Toxic Waterfall[/td][td]Star Carnival[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F15[/td][td]Hotel Mario[/td][td]Mario Teaches Typing[/td][td]Mario is Missing[/td][/tr]

'Shroom Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]S1[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Perch[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S3[/td][td]GBAToad[/td][td]YoshiKong[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]S7[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]me[/td][td]GF75[/td][/tr]

Userpedia Awards
Gold
[td]
Silver
[/td][td]
Bronze
[/td]

[tr][td]U2[/td][td]Toadbert’s Riveting Tale[/td][td]New Sherlock Mario[/td][td]Pokemon Black and White - Wiki Edition [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U3[/td][td]Brawl of the Wiki[/td][td]Toadbert’s Oregon Trail[/td][td]Tales from the Moon[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U4[/td][td]look at me im presenting this award[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U5[/td][td]Edofenrir[/td][td]SLNO[/td][td]Toadbert[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U6[/td][td]A25[/td][td]A21[/td][td]U10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U7[/td][td]The Official Mariowiki Game Night Thread[/td][td]April Fools[/td][td]Pokemon Tournament[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U9[/td][td]Mafia[/td][td]KO[/td][td]V2W[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]U10[/td][td]Super Mario Bros.[/td][td]Tucayo[/td][td]GF75[/td][/tr]