Mario Kart 7 Tournament ☆ Cirdec Wins!

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to this years Awards Mario Kart 7 Tournament.
As you may or may not know, I'm Lakituthequick, your host during the Mario Kart festivities.

• The times of the races will be determined based on the time-zone of the players. It depends on the amount of players how many starting groups and followup races there are.
  • The date planned is 18 to 20 July. (Mario Kart 8 is planned one week later, 25 to 27 July.)
  • Every Round and Group will have their own Community, to avoid joining the wrong race at the wrong time.
  • The races will have 150cc, with all items enabled.
  • When selecting a course, always select Random Course. Not doing so may result in a warning or loss of Tokens.
  • Please select/create a Mii with your username or an acronym of it as name, and put that Mii in your profile during races (you don't need to play as a Mii). This allows me and other players to recognize you.
  • I will join each race to act as a referee, I won't participate.
  • There will be prizes to win in Tokens.
  • During racing periods, communication will go through the #AwardsKart chatroom on the DarkMyst IRC service. You can use any chat-client you like, but you can also just go to the chatroom on the Wiki (Special:WebChat), and join #AwardsKart from there (type "/j #AwardsKart", without the quotation marks). The latter is also functional on tablets. There are also smartphone apps around (AndroIRC (Android), IRC999 (iPhone)). If you have troubles with the chatroom, be sure to sent me a message.
  • Fun prohibited unless in possession of a Super Mario Boards premium account.

Make sure you have set the correct time offset in your forum settings, otherwise the times down here will not be the correct ones.

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

Make sure you have set the correct time offset in your forum settings, otherwise the times down here will not be the correct ones.

Group A

Group B

Make sure you have set the correct time offset in your forum settings, otherwise the time down here will not be the correct one.

And the winner of this year is Cirdec!
Being followed by Icemario11, SKmarioman, Crackin355, Baby Mario Bloops and Freakworld!

NameTokens
Winner of the Tournament
30​
Runner-up of the Tournament
20​
Third of the Tournament
15​
First in a Round
15​
Second in a Round
8​
In the Top 4 of a Round
5​
Eliminated in Round 1
5​

PlayerTokens
Cirdec
90​
Icemario11
66​
SKmarioman
46​
Baby Mario Bloops
31​
fantanoice
25​
Smg2daisy
25​
Turboo
20​
freakworld
18​
Crackin355
15​
aregularforumuser
10​
game guy
10​
NEXandGBX
10​
NSY
10​
Yoshi K
10​
GalacticPetey
5​
Misty
5​
Ninelevendo
5​
PrincessOfPeaches
5​
Randombob-omb4761
5​
Super-Yoshi
5​

Icemario

Star Spirit
Re: Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Time to practice, though this may be during the last stretch of school for me.

Boo4761

Shine Sprite

Signy-Up

I am in the U.S.A and my friend code in case you deleted it is 0361-6443-3867. My Mii username is BombBoo256.

fantanoice

I can see through time

I am so in

Cirdec said:
Mii sucks but whatever.
I think he means set your player profile to use a Mii that has your username so that during the races it says 'Cirdec' instead of something like 'Mario' or 'Player.' You can still pick whichever character you want as your driver.

Cirdec

Celestial Guide

Yui Hirasawa said:
I am so in

Cirdec said:
Mii sucks but whatever.
I think he means set your player profile to use a Mii that has your username so that during the races it says 'Cirdec' instead of something like 'Mario' or 'Player.' You can still pick whichever character you want as your driver.
Ah ok, cool then.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I have reformulated the Mii-point for all our convenience.

Please select/create a Mii with your username or an acronym of it as name, and put that Mii in your profile during races (you don't need to play as a Mii). This allows me and other players to recognize you.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Which is good because my main Mii is "Freakworld" anyways because my name convieniently is exactly 10 letters long.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User

Update: My internet is kinda back (temporarily (?)), but yeah I'm prolly gonna be able to make it.