What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I'm really digging the songs from Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas

It's Japanese electronicore, fast-paced, a lot of heavy guitar and screaming vocals, very electronic noises too, as well as electronic cleaner vocals. Could totally work as fighting game music or racing music. Or DDR? Anyway looked for a band of a similar style to Blood Stain Child (one example of their song).

Last edited:

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I'm in an electronic music mood

The Algorithm (French artist), combines rock/metal elements with electronic noises Also has elements of dubstep I believe. Don't like lyrics for some reason? This is instrumental. This one goes for a heavier, moody, atmospheric feel but its other music is generally more intense and faster-paced. However it does really good build up. One of my highlights for the uh "band", there's only a composer for this, not really a "band".

Another take on the song. Goes for a more harder bass, more intense guitar.

I also like this one, similar sort of atmospheric feel but noisier than userspace. However the end of it really speeds up and sounds like it's getting corrupted and turns into static noise.

Anyway it's worth checking out this music if you like the electronic sound and the heavy guitar sound, if you like the soundtrack of a lot of these sci-fi games in general. I found this out by looking for music that combines the "video game sound effects" with metal and this certainly didn't disappoint.

And I notice they have a new album back in May. Gotta go check it ouuuut.

General Shy Guy

You really didn't stack up.
Pronouns
It/he/she
MarioWiki
RubberLuigi

I forget if I've posted this before but whatever.