Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Drift said:
I would be interested in joining this year (or if it's too early to sign up without invitation then I'll wait).
for reference our reasons for not letting him on last year were because he was banned from #mwchat permanently (and still is) and pestered us a lot to join the committee, but he just sent this one pm this year

im really iffy on him just because i still dont think hes improved that much, but i guess its less likely to be a "fuck no" than it was last year

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
fuck no

I don't feel as though he has exhibited any qualities that indicate we can trust him with anything.

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
I'm real iffy on him as he hasn't shown that he's even changed at all as far as I can tell. I say oppose.

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Josie Burton said:
Also, now that you've responded to that [when to post the guess the results topic] (thanks for letting me know), I remember back at the end of June 2013 (the 22nd to be exact), I applied for the awards commitee. I don't know if there is anymore room, but last time you just said "There's really nothing left for the main awards committee to do". So I thought I'd apply early in the year this time. Can you let me in, if at all possible?

And just to say, I'm not demanding it or anything, but it's been my dream for a while to 1) help out a committee and 2) get rid of the plain yellow stars (That's just me though).

So, I can't tell if you have room or not, since I forgot the page where the list of members is, but if you do have room, could you let me in?
he doesn't even know where the page is and he was really neglectful for secret santa so i'm not inclined to let him on

especially since one of his reasons is "I WANT THE STARS"

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Absolutely not.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee