General Discussion

NSY

Celestial Guide
Hopefully I can attend the awards again this year since I really enjoyed it last year. I might not be able to though due I might be away.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I also said that underground, but Turb said we always do that. First time to me though.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Planning usually starts around this time already, it's just that the public board appeared 1,5 months earlier.

Let's just assume your statement anyway.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
yeah i asked for it to be put up like a month early because i forgot it didnt go up this early last year according to the date on general discussion 2013

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
Well, I did request "Best Luigi game of 2013-14" award but I'm not sure if that's already done

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Ashley and Red said:
2014 too?
Not sure what rock you lived under, but yeah, part of 2014 too. It started in February last year, therefore it extents a little into 2014.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
I hope I can come to the ceremony this year, never been to one but it looks cool.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Packy and Smasher did it last year and I'm not sure if they have plans to do it again, but before you set one up yourselves I'd go and check up with them and see what their plans are.

Walkazo

Thou liest!
Wiki Bureaucrat
Small nitpick about the UP Dossiers: since Ghost Jam took a few years off, he doesn't actually have the 2nd longest term after Porplemontage anymore - when I ran the stats last year for my awards presentation, Coincollector had the 2nd longest, but since he retired, I've surpassed him for the #2 spot. Glowsquid is third, CC is fourth now, and Ghost Jam has the fifth longest term. Also, from the Retired User award, Phoenix Rider is the only one who broke the top 10, tied for the eighth longest term with Cobold (dunno who's longer: they're within a month of each other and I didn't bother getting more precise).

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I tried to get people to double-check the info for me but that was even more hell than pulling teeth. Thanks for the check and I'll see if I can fix it.

Turns out I can't, but you can!

"Note: This page has been locked so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it. The latest log entry is provided below for reference: "

Edit again: All better, thanks turb

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Just reading through the 'Shroom stuff, shouldn't it mention in favourite sub-team director that I'm also Pipe Plaza co-director?