General Discussion

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
The only problem with the Upcoming Nintendo Game thing is that this still is the Mario Awards, not Nintendo Awards. Granted, there only are two games on that list and everyone knows which one will win, but still.

We'll await the E3 I guess.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I apologize for jumping in during an ongoing discussion, but I felt I should bring this up now:

Unless told otherwise, the Poll Committee plans on rotating the 30 Mario Awards and 15 Fail Awards on the Main Page again. We will change the Mario Award poll every day and the Fail Award poll every two days, which will allow for every award to be featured on the Main Page before voting ends.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Alright, so Nintendo's stuff has happened now.

I think just adding Mario Party 10, Mario Maker, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Mario vs. Donkey Kong to A9 would do (along with updating Yarn Yoshi to Yoshi's Woolly World), unless there's some things I missed.

Then there's six games in it again.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
well, i guess 6 is okay. i don't really want to expand the award to nintendo games in general just since we'd probably get a lot of questions this late into it, and also it's not that small of a number

plus they might reveal more for all we know at this point

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Are we still doing the thing with points being awards for things and prizes given away? If so, do we have any idea how many donations to this are expected? I'm probably gonna build up a decent chunk of stuff to give away, but mostly steam games and items.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
if you want to give me the list of what you've got so I don't get multiples, unless intentional, that'll be gr8

we could also have a running list in the OP or just make a separate thread if we can make a semi-public list?

Pyro

Power Star
DLC Quest (leftover from last year)
Super Meat Boy
Ducktales Remastered
Skullgirls
Battleblock Theater
Spelunky
Rogue Legacy

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
ok I got 3 copies of Castle Crashers and 3 copies of Awesomenauts and will probably have some card sets to give away

and guacamelee

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I think we had a list from last year with the prizes. I think it'd be best if someone were to create a Google Doc for it, though, that way it's easy to keep track of.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i'll be making either a thread or a google doc soon, i need to set up the donations steam account we made last year too

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I've just bought an European eShop card of €15. It says it is usable in all countries within the EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland, where the Euro is used.

Edit: Should mention that it is also worth 1500 Nintendo-Points.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
It appears that nothing more is happening, so wouldn't it be an idea to get to prizes and stuff?

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Yeah that's what's already currently going on