OFFICIAL USERPEDIA AWARDS CEREMONY

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
uniju said:
Wayoshi said:
uniju said:
Wayoshi said:
I also hope to speak for everyone in that the last hour was enjoyable for all. :D

One last thing... CLICKY :)
O look a fancy yet useless table!
I worked hours on that, and some DO care about the stats, thx.
Yeah, you can put the stats on MARIOWIKI.
< _< stop the flamewar anyway king mario giant sig got removed

RAP

Whomp
Yay for all, the Usepedia shall live on! To Walkazo, if your reading this, you better respond... or not. XD And Wayo, visit Userpedia more often!!

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
RAP said:
Yay for all, the Usepedia shall live on! To Walkazo, if your reading this, you better respond... or not. XD And Wayo, visit Userpedia more often!!
I don't think she's a member of the Forums...

*Looks up the Member list.*

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
Wayoshi said:
I also hope to speak for everyone in that the last hour was enjoyable for all. :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! SHYSTER IIN FOURTH PLACE FOR FAVORITE RETIRED USER! w00000000000t! :D

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Pronouns
He/him
What the hell. I pinged once and I get supah-pinged till the point that i'm being detected as a spambot. Now I can't get back on, thanks to Garlic and FG2. Crap.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
RAP said:
No because Userpedia will brainwash him and then he'll make a really good comic where I die. I bet.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
Girrrtacos said:
What the hell. I pinged once and I get supah-pinged till the point that i'm being detected as a spambot. Now I can't get back on, thanks to Garlic and FG2. Crap.
Try getting on through darkmyst.org or some other chat server, like Fantendo.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
OMG YOU DID DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
Yes I did. Can I do it again?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
(In Dr.Robonik's Voice:) NO!

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
Wayoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Wayoshi said:

O look a fancy yet useless table!
I worked hours on that, and some DO care about the stats, thx.
Yeah, you can put the stats on MARIOWIKI.
The Google Document was SO much easier than wikisyntax. The link is on the Anniversary page, of course.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
NO DO YOU REMBEMBER THE RULES ON THIS FORUM THAT WAYOSHY DID POST??? NO DOUBLE POSTING

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
NO DO YOU REMBEMBER THE RULES ON THIS FORUM THAT WAYOSHY DID POST??? NO DOUBLE POSTING
I'm sorry but the role of CAPS LOCK LORD is already taken by Smiddle.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:
Rules that wayoshi posted

"Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki Forum!

Here are the rules:

Staff:
1. The staff will not be held responsible for anyone else’s actions. We will attempt to track down anyone who breaks the rules as soon as possible.
2. The staff reserves the right to edit or delete posts if they are in violation of these rules or any law.
3. The staff reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary against those that do not follow the rules below.
4. The staff reserves the right to move or delete threads that are not posted in the corresponding forum.
5. If you disagree with a staff member’s decision, handle it in a private message. Failure to handle it in private will result in punishment, whether you were right or wrong. Example: A moderator closes your thread. If you post a new thread on the same topic or insulting the moderator for it, you will be punished.
6. Do not request for forum staff positions. We will come to you if we feel you are qualified enough.

Posting in General:
1. Absolutely no spamming, flaming, or unwarranted self promotion of your site or product. If your first post in the forums contains anything like this it will be deleted and you will be given a warning.
2. Messages must be civil and tasteful. Do your best to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. No cursing.
3. Signatures cannot be larger than 600 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall, including text. We feel that that is adequate space to express yourselves. Also, only useful links are allowed; i.e. no under-construction sites, spam services, etc.
4. No double-posting within three hours.
5. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, links, or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
6. No impersonation or adopting an inappropriate name. The definition of inappropriate will be decided by our staff.
7. The Super Mario Wiki Forum will not tolerate any references to illegal substances. No talk of consumptions, of selling, of where to buy/obtain or any related talk.
8. Do not attempt to impersonate a forum authority using your custom member rank.
9. Do not create more than one account. If you need account details changed, contact a global moderator.
10. Do not quote another post if you don't have anything to add. We don't need to read the same post twice just because you're too lazy to add your own comment.
11. No excessive quoting in trying to build a massive quote block.
12. Always try to stay on-topic. If the thread starts drifting into another discussion create a new topic for the new discussion. There is a board explicitly so you can goof off.
13. Do not gloat or brag about your post count. We are not here just to achieve a particular # in your profile. That is why the Mindless Junk & Forum Games boards now do not add to your post count.
14. Do not bump threads a month or more old, what's done is done.

If you break the rules:

* First offense: warning
* Second offense: strict warning
* Third offense: 1-week ban
* Fourth offense: 1-month ban
* Fifth offense: Indefinite ban

Super Mario Wiki Forum moderators reserve the right to delete any posts, at any time, for any reason. Also remember that these rules can be revised at any time, so keep an eye on them.

First time users that blatantly disregard the rules may be instantly banned and subject to the ridicule of their peers.

These rules are mostly the same as before, just added on to include post count & bumping. We'll be stepping up our efforts around here to keep this place clean & organized. We hope everyone will look past their decrease of post count and take these changes as positive - have fun posting!

-- Wa Yoshi"

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Pronouns
He/him
PickyPickyPicky. Leave the Ops to the rules.

Anyways, I know it dosen't belong here, but I'm pissed off that I'm missing the biggest event in the chatroom because a couple of dou****gs decided to pick on someone.

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:

"Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki Forum!

Here are the rules:

Staff:
1. The staff will not be held responsible for anyone else’s actions. We will attempt to track down anyone who breaks the rules as soon as possible.
2. The staff reserves the right to edit or delete posts if they are in violation of these rules or any law.
3. The staff reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary against those that do not follow the rules below.
4. The staff reserves the right to move or delete threads that are not posted in the corresponding forum.
5. If you disagree with a staff member’s decision, handle it in a private message. Failure to handle it in private will result in punishment, whether you were right or wrong. Example: A moderator closes your thread. If you post a new thread on the same topic or insulting the moderator for it, you will be punished.
6. Do not request for forum staff positions. We will come to you if we feel you are qualified enough.

Posting in General:
1. Absolutely no spamming, flaming, or unwarranted self promotion of your site or product. If your first post in the forums contains anything like this it will be deleted and you will be given a warning.
2. Messages must be civil and tasteful. Do your best to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. No cursing.
3. Signatures cannot be larger than 600 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall, including text. We feel that that is adequate space to express yourselves. Also, only useful links are allowed; i.e. no under-construction sites, spam services, etc.
4. No double-posting within three hours.
5. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, links, or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
6. No impersonation or adopting an inappropriate name. The definition of inappropriate will be decided by our staff.
7. The Super Mario Wiki Forum will not tolerate any references to illegal substances. No talk of consumptions, of selling, of where to buy/obtain or any related talk.
8. Do not attempt to impersonate a forum authority using your custom member rank.
9. Do not create more than one account. If you need account details changed, contact a global moderator.
10. Do not quote another post if you don't have anything to add. We don't need to read the same post twice just because you're too lazy to add your own comment.
11. No excessive quoting in trying to build a massive quote block.
12. Always try to stay on-topic. If the thread starts drifting into another discussion create a new topic for the new discussion. There is a board explicitly so you can goof off.
13. Do not gloat or brag about your post count. We are not here just to achieve a particular # in your profile. That is why the Mindless Junk & Forum Games boards now do not add to your post count.
14. Do not bump threads a month or more old, what's done is done.

If you break the rules:

* First offense: warning
* Second offense: strict warning
* Third offense: 1-week ban
* Fourth offense: 1-month ban
* Fifth offense: Indefinite ban

Super Mario Wiki Forum moderators reserve the right to delete any posts, at any time, for any reason. Also remember that these rules can be revised at any time, so keep an eye on them.

First time users that blatantly disregard the rules may be instantly banned and subject to the ridicule of their peers.

These rules are mostly the same as before, just added on to include post count & bumping. We'll be stepping up our efforts around here to keep this place clean & organized. We hope everyone will look past their decrease of post count and take these changes as positive - have fun posting!

-- Wa Yoshi"
Thankyou for wasting space :)

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Girrrtacos said:
PickyPickyPicky. Leave the Ops to the rules.

Anyways, I know it dosen't belong here, but I'm pissed off that I'm missing the biggest event in the chatroom because a couple of dou****gs decided to pick on someone.
rules are more important on this forum although i´m did gain 1-week ban

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:

Useless Crap Removed
Also, thank you for overreacting over nothing.

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
I voted for these ppls and things even though I don't know half of them.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:

Useless Crap Removed
throws a fireball

fire mario bros: rules are more important respect and you will lose 10 heart points!!!!

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Pronouns
He/him
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Paper Jorge said:
Girrrtacos said:

Useless Crap Removed
throws a fireball

fire mario bros: rules are more important respect and you will lose 10 heart points!!!!
Sorry, this isn't the RPing board, please try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.