Prizes

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
There was nothing I wanted anyway. The things I had in mind got taken early on, which I figured would happen.

MCS

Donkey Kong
Nabber said:
you can't reserve anything, just request people to not take them
That's been said here multiple times, and I'm aware. Like the mods said, you can unofficially reserve stuff, and people can choose whether or not to take what you reserved out of courtesy.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
xyresic is up next

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
prizes are on hold for now because everyone is passing and stooben is missing, so we'll do a second go around at a later date

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
Shinon said:
prizes are on hold for now because everyone is passing and stooben is missing, so we'll do a second go around at a later date
Maybe Stooben ate all Steam games.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
in the hypothetical situation that that happens i guess people who haven't received their prizes will get their tokens back but i'm pretty sure he's going to be back sooner or later so we aren't giving them back for now

giving them back right now wouldn't really change anything because most of the prizes are held by him anyway so it's not like you could get much else

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i don't know what you mean specifically but i assume it's the same situation as the other tokens

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
ok we're ending prizes for the year with no way to deliver most of them, sorry about that

if you didn't get your prize(s), please contact us and we will return your tokens

NSY

Celestial Guide
Is this because of Stoob's disappearance.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
yeah, he has most of the prizes so that's why we can't deliver them