Prizes

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
OK so I have 56 left over from last year and 70 this year so my total is 126.

I would like the Strange Bacon Grease (100), the Genuine Ham Shank (6), and the Left 4 Dead 2 Card set (5), thanks.

I don't know when I'll next be able to get on my Steam account but if you could reserve those items for me until I can, that would be great.

EDIT: Turns out the Bacon Grease was already taken, so I will actually be choosing the Strange Widowmaker(40), the Vintage Camera Beard(10) and the Left 4 Dead 2 Card set(5).

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
since we did skip you, this counts as taking the prizes

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
because I'm confident he would've been courteous enough to you to let you have that, of course

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
nabo is up next

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
to my understanding, if you don't choose all your prizes in one hit, you'll have to wait for your turn to come around again during the second rotation to choose any more prizes. Could be wrong, but if that's the case, you'll have to pick what you want during this turn.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
spinymaster is up next

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
looking through the things, I think one 500-point Wii card is available???? and the the iTunes things says cardS so you could buy some despite no one has got any??????

One 500-Point Wii Card and a $10 iTunes card, if one isn't available, I understand and if both aren't, then I'll take nothing

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
4:36 PM - spinymasta: then i will take the wii points card please and save my tokens til next year

rocker is up next

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
I would like Retro City Rampage and the headcrab emoticon.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
superchao is up next

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
I have 162 tokens. I will take Skullgirls (60), Das Fantzipantzen (20), and Genuine Ham Shank (6) (although I'm unsure if someone has taken that one already or not).

which leaves me with 76 tokens left

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
time turner is up next