Prizes

MCS

Donkey Kong
By the way, if we get a Steam game and it doesn't work (which occasionally happens on my laptop with some games) are we able to get a refund in tokens? I'd assume not since the game would be permanently on our account, so excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I'm just making sure because I don't want to waste tokens on a game only for it to not work.

Worse comes to worst, if it doesn't work, I can just wait until I get a W7 desktop that can handle most of the games out there to play it, but still, I'm sure the game I'm gonna get will work, but I'm just clarifying in case it doesn't.

EDIT: Also, I think you slightly messed up my token count on the spreadsheet. If I recall correctly, I recieved 12 tokens, not 10. 10 from Smasher, and 2 from Shoey.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
bmb is up next

i don't think we can give you a refund if the game is locked to your account

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
MCS said:
By the way, if we get a Steam game and it doesn't work (which occasionally happens on my laptop with some games) are we able to get a refund in tokens? I'd assume not since the game would be permanently on our account, so excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I'm just making sure because I don't want to waste tokens on a game only for it to not work.

Worse comes to worst, if it doesn't work, I can just wait until I get a W7 desktop that can handle most of the games out there to play it, but still, I'm sure the game I'm gonna get will work, but I'm just clarifying in case it doesn't.

EDIT: Also, I think you slightly messed up my token count on the spreadsheet. If I recall correctly, I recieved 12 tokens, not 10. 10 from Smasher, and 2 from Shoey.
shoey has said all of his donations don't apply until after prizes are all picked

i.e. they're for next year

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
neptune is up next

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
gamefreak is up next

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Also, in case I am missing during Snips's turn, as he is not a forum user, he has stated he wants Torchlight II and the Don't Starve card set.

If anybody wanted these two things, go ahead and pick them, I'll let him know he needs to pick something else.

MCS

Donkey Kong
Morgan said:
shoey has said all of his donations don't apply until after prizes are all picked

i.e. they're for next year
Ah, okay.

Shinon said:
i don't think we can give you a refund if the game is locked to your account
Damn...

Well, that's okay. Like I said, if it doesn't work, I can always wait until I get a better computer to play it.

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
Groden said:
Also, in case I am missing during Snips's turn, as he is not a forum user, he has stated he wants Torchlight II and the Don't Starve card set.

If anybody wanted these two things, go ahead and pick them, I'll let him know he needs to pick something else.
I think Shinon got TL II (if you mean the game, not the card set).

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll take Don't Starve (only one of them is reserved, I hope), the Portal 2 Card Set, and the Bubble Pipe.

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
Freakworld said:
Groden said:

theres 2 copies home boy

Groden said:

bil i think you should tell snips to join im p sure he'll like it here anyway he was chill in tf2

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
Minako Aino said:
Freakworld said:
Groden said:

theres 2 copies home boy

o is der?

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
you cant officially reserve things, just unofficially reserve them. theres nothing preventing other people from buying rock of ages aside from courtesy

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
uniju is up next

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
gimme donkey kong gameboy and the s. wrap assassin
gimme the gubbins
gimme the stubbins

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
pyro is up next

Pyro

Power Star
I'll take the Amanita Collection, a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, and the Super Meat Boy card set.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
tucayo is up next

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll take an iTunes card, and the Strange Beggar's Bazooka.

Boy, we're moving fast this year.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
skmarioman is up next