Prizes

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
tfp has been served on my end, stooben holds the other two prizes
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
torchlight ii
mann co. supply crate key
:B1:

Im not really sure if anyones donated to me so i think i have 196 left over



cirdec is up next
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
he can still sort of kind of reserve one so people are at least aware what he wants to get
 

SKmarioman

King Bowser
I think an important thing to consider is if the Wii games will work for people with a Wii U, since I don't think the Wii U has a friends list system since there's no WiiConnect24.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Lakituthequick said:
I know about the order, was just asking if I could do that.

He wants Don't Starve btw.
A+++ choice, tell him he has very good taste
 

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
SKmarioman said:
I think an important thing to consider is if the Wii games will work for people with a Wii U, since I don't think the Wii U has a friends list system since there's no WiiConnect24.
Wii games will still work, games have their own friendlist systems. Though not everything will work, MKWii competitions require WC24, so I can't enter these anymore.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Lakituthequick said:
I know about the order, was just asking if I could do that.

He wants Don't Starve btw.
A+++ choice, tell him he has very good taste
Done.
 

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Could I take two Mann Co Supply Keys (if that's not okay I'll take a Strange Degreaser instead of one of them) and Castle Crashers? Thanks.
 

SKmarioman

King Bowser
Lakituthequick said:
SKmarioman said:
I think an important thing to consider is if the Wii games will work for people with a Wii U, since I don't think the Wii U has a friends list system since there's no WiiConnect24.
Wii games will still work, games have their own friendlist systems. Though not everything will work, MKWii competitions require WC24, so I can't enter these anymore.
I was specifically referring to the friends list on the Wii Menu, which I believe is gone since there's no WiiConnect24 and you need to be friends to exchange Wii Shop Channel gifts. In fact, I believe your Wii friend code is among the few things that isn't transferred when you perform a Wii to Wii U system transfer.
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
R2-D2 said:
Could I take two Mann Co Supply Keys (if that's not okay I'll take a Strange Degreaser instead of one of them) and Castle Crashers? Thanks.
we decided against allowing dupe item buying but you can still buy castle crashers, a key, and a strange degreaser
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I guess I'll save up my 2012 and 2013 Credits.
Nothing on the list seems to hit my interest, right now.
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
also stooben can pick now if he wants i think
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
after much indecisiveness, i will pick Far Cry 3 and the Bastion Card Set
 
Top