Complete List of Tokens

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
somehow i doubt i can do anything with 2 tokens

if someone needs 2 extra tokens to get something, feel free to ask me and i'll give you mine

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Dr. Javelin said:
somehow i doubt i can do anything with 2 tokens

if someone needs 2 extra tokens to get something, feel free to ask me and i'll give you mine
I'll have 1 :mario:

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
shoey I have decided to become your bodyguard for life in payment for your generous donation

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
Renamon said:
I donate 5 tokens to tfp.
wow man so generous giving tokens to the one with most ill give you 7 in return

also the opportunity for free tokens is still open for the next sailor scout rite now crash is winning

and pls i dont think i can take any more token donations but thanks for your genorosity

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
asdf skullgirls.

I wanna get that!

that is someone doesn't claim it.

I've heard good things from it so I'll be sorely disappointed if someone else gets their hands on it.

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
I've already got my eyes set on one of the games, so I'm not gonna ask for any tokens

'course there's not much point in me saying this anyways, since the game might be ready to go before I can get to it :p

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll happily recycle any spare tokens. :posh:

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Yes, you have to wait in line and you will be notified. Please don't be too hasty; you only posted that 7 minutes ago, and we were busy getting the prizes sorted out.

MCS

Donkey Kong
Alright, thank you.

and yeah, I apologize for the urgency, I just wanted to make sure my question wasn't overlooked. I didn't do this token jazz last year so I wanted to make sure I got this right.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Aww dammit, The Walking Dead + 400 Days is ten tokens off of what I have (80, counting the 3 Shoey donated to me). Would anyone be generous enough in donating 10 tokens to me? It's fine if anyone doesn't want to, I can find another game. Sorry for the trouble...

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
Dean Winchester said:
Aww dammit, The Walking Dead + 400 Days is ten tokens off of what I have (80, counting the 3 Shoey donated to me). Would anyone be generous enough in donating 10 tokens to me? It's fine if anyone doesn't want to, I can find another game. Sorry for the trouble...
Here, take 10 of mine

10 tokens to Packy

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Seriously, Neptune? Ohmigod thank you so much!

Post conflicted: Oh man and you too Shoey! Thank you guys so much. Sorry for the trouble you two.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll give 15 tokens to Perch and 46 to M4E because fuck wealth distribution.