OFFICIAL USERPEDIA AWARDS VI CEREMONY

Tantusar

Guess who's back. Guess who's keeping this name.
Funniness levels. You don't even know.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
and now i am alive again

also mason's comic is great

Congrats to RandomYoshi (rip :( ), SK for Brawl of the Wiki, Pyro for his MK7 tournament, and ...Dry Bones Jr.? He won? That's...surprising.

U6 ~ Favorite Musician

Hi you all to a very exciting event of the year – the Anniversary! Obviously you knew that, but it’s still fun to say. I – Baby Mario Bloops – will be presenting this award, brand new to this place. I mean, who better to present the Favorite Musician award then someone going for a masters in music? Hopefully I made it on this award…

Anyways, let’s begin with our fifth musician:

Quickie-La!
I have heard her play Piano on one of her many Youtube videos, and she is definitely a great musician. Let’s go to the fourth musician:

Martiniman!
Martini I have not heard play, nor did I even know that he played an instrument, or sang, or something like that. Either way, he’s number four. Our third musician:

Neurario!
I do believe that I have known about Neurario being a musician. Well, he’s the bronze of this award, and I congratulate him for that. Our second musician:

Scarecrow!
I definitely knew that Scarecrow was a musician, and I am very happy that he is the silver placer on this award! Finally, let’s show you our first musician:

Stooben Rooben!
Stooben has managed to show his musical talents to enough people to get him all the way to the top of this award! Congrats Stooben!

Here is a summary of how the votes went down for reference:

1) Stooben Rooben – 52 – 40.94%
2) Scarecrow – 34 – 26.77%
3) Neurario – 15 – 11.81%
4) Martiniman – 14 – 11.02%
5) Quickie-La – 12 – 9.45%
Total – 127

I hope you enjoy the rest of the ceremony, and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Lakituthequick is up next with U5, Favorite Artist!

SKmarioman

King Bowser
So close to a trifecta...

Congrats to Stooben :)

Anser

King Bowser
Here's the stupid question of the day: RandomYoshi just quit the forums or he's actually dead? Since everyone says RIP =/...

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Nice comic, Mason. And congratulations, Stoob!!

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

1) Super Luigi! Number one! – 28 – 19.72%
2) Edofenrir – 27 – 19.01%
3) Toadbert101 – 13 – 9.15%
4) Castle Toad – 12 – 8.45%
4) Smg2Daisy – 12 – 8.45%
6) Hypnotoad – 11 – 7.75%
7) Master Crash – 9 – 6.34%
8) Princess Alyson Koopastool – 8 – 5.63%
9) Girrrtacos – 7 – 4.93%
10) Neptune – 6 – 4.23%
10) Lakituthequick – 6 – 4.23%
12) Quickie-La – 3 – 2.11%
Total – 142

Smasher is up next with U9, Favorite Forum Game!