I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Insane Demon

You really didn't stack up.
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
RubberLuigi
Oh hey, today is the 11th anniversary of this thread.

Anyway, Shinta is a Wii Sports Resort Mii that I really like and once I get the picture, I have another picture of him I'm going to use as an avatar. This one is a bit of a placeholder.

Insane Demon

You really didn't stack up.
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
RubberLuigi
Oh hey, today is the 11th anniversary of this thread.

Anyway, Shinta is a Wii Sports Resort Mii that I really like and once I get the picture, I have another picture of him I'm going to use as an avatar. This one is a bit of a placeholder.
Here's the new avatar. I went through half an hour of fanagling with my capture card to get this picture so hopefully it looks good.

Nephenee

The country girl with a funny way of talkin'
I know I’m super late on this, but new theme is my favorite Fire Emblem character

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
Anything
im not sure why but i find this face that megaman makes in megaman fully charged very amusing so i have it as a sig and avi

i dont know what the hell is wrong with me

Toadgamer

Certified frog enthusiast and GAMER apparently
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
was planning to keep the Banjo theme for until he releases, but I felt like I needed to have spore Knight from shovel knight dig as one of my themes.

Nephenee

The country girl with a funny way of talkin'
I’ve been in a Perfect Dark mood lately, so this time my forum theme shall be of the main protagonist.

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Was originally going to be Kamek this month, but the name was taken so I couldn't. Good thing though, because to celebrate Super Kirby Clash I'm keeping Healmore around for another month!

EDIT: Changed my avatar to Healmore's new artwork, and my sig to a screen of the SKC trailer depicting each of the roles.

Last edited:

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
Anything
new avi it's Kaio from OK K.O Lets be heroes

god i can't believe the show's over :c

Koops

Agony
MarioWiki
ManKoops
I changed my theme back to my original username.

That avatar is just a drawing of myself I did for the animation course I attended this summer. But like... I have way more beard than that now, since then.

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her