Predict the Results!

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Pronouns
He/him
Here you may put any ideas you have on who may win the results. An official contest may be established next year.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
Isn't this one of those threads where you aren't supposed to post but instead mail or something?
It is? ...Or more like, whats the point in such a thread?
It's too much work, and most of us are just too lazy to try and THINK(Oh no, the T-word!) about what the results will be. All we want are outcomes! (well, not me, I'm not really interested) :-\
 

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Pronouns
He/him
As you can see, I got rid of the actual contest. I'll consider it next year, it probably needs to be established sooner to work. I also need a better solution for ties.

Ah-ha, Uni, very interesting, yes...
 

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
I'm holding you to that.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
(underlined)
I just meant that those have no chance in winning the B8.award anyway.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
(underlined)
I just meant that those have no chance in winning the B8.award anyway.
I still don't get what's so great about Yoshi. I liked him back in SMW, but not much else... There are plenty of Wario fans out there too...
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
Mario & Luigi desreve it...

They're the main thing of the series!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
Mario & Luigi desreve it...

They're the main thing of the series!
So are Peach and Bowser.
But Mario deserves it the absolutely most.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
Mario & Luigi desreve it...

They're the main thing of the series!
So are Peach and Bowser.
But Mario deserves it the absolutely most.
Mario does deserve it. Yoshi can't even have his own game without having Mario in it! :mad:
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
(What? No one seems to care...)
I'll commit suicide if Luigi or Yoshi don't end up as the favorite big eight.
It's guaranteed. Have a long life. :)
Everyone and their grandma seems to hate Peach, DK, Wario and Toad and no one cares about Mario and Bowser.
Some would disagree with that little part. ;)
Mario & Luigi desreve it...

They're the main thing of the series!
So are Peach and Bowser.
But Mario deserves it the absolutely most.
Mario does deserve it. Yoshi can't even have his own game without having Mario in it! :mad:
Yoshi (game) and Tetris Attack want to have a word with you.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Blitzwing said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Lario said:
Mario & Luigi desreve it...

They're the main thing of the series!
So are Peach and Bowser.
But Mario deserves it the absolutely most.
Mario does deserve it. Yoshi can't even have his own game without having Mario in it! :mad:
Yoshi (game) and Tetris Attack want to have a word with you.
Yeah, and I just remembered a really obvious one... YOSHI'S STORY! *facepalm* But anyway, Yoshi sucks, Daisy sucks, Yoshi and Daisy suck, suck, Stupid Daisy I hate daisy die Yoshi I hate you blah blah Yoshi and Daisy dieeeeeee. [/garlic]
 

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Pronouns
He/him
*sneaks over to the voting box and stuffs votes in "Favorite User"*
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Girrrtacos said:
*sneaks over to the voting box and stuffs votes in "Favorite User"*
*Sneaks over to the boting box and takes out all of Girrrtacos votes*

*Sneaks over to results, realizing THIS THREAD HAS NO MORE SIGNIFICANCE!! :eek:*


Shouldn't this thread be locked?
 
Top