About This Board

Knife

Searching for adventure
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Wayoshi said:
I already pushed back the award ceremony as it is to fit Userpedia. A full daytime event on a Friday just doesn't fit most of the community...
Fixed to prove a point.

Knife

Searching for adventure
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
You're gonna have that problem on most days. The only days that are free to most people are Sundays and Thursdays.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Knife said:
You're gonna have that problem on most days. The only days that are free to most people are Sundays and Thursdays.
Thursday...? I can see saturday, but why thursday? ???

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
Wayoshi said:
I think PS himself is European. ;)
Yes I know, that's why it's hard to tell if he's being sarcastic or not. <.<;
Of course it was.
Do you think I'm happy when I lie in bed while you're enjoying your awards?
I hope Anniversary 3 has awards (maybe three) that are at European time.
There are Europeans at the Wiki, after all. :(
Yeah, well there's more americans, so SUCK IT UP!! (j/k) Anyway, the awards aren't that much of an event to watch. Why is it so exciting? Are you a nominee for one of the userpedia awards? Lying in bed is fun too depending on what you're doing.
^lol

But maybe instead of a daytime award we could make 2 or 3 awards at uropean time and 2 or 3 at Australian time, a few hours off. There would be 4-6 awards that Americans will most likely miss, but IMO this is fair.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
Wayoshi said:
Of course it was.
Yeah, well there's more americans, so SUCK IT UP!! (j/k) Anyway, the awards aren't that much of an event to watch. Why is it so exciting? Are you a nominee for one of the userpedia awards? Lying in bed is fun too depending on what you're doing.
^lol

But maybe instead of a daytime award we could make 2 or 3 awards at uropean time and 2 or 3 at Australian time, a few hours off. There would be 4-6 awards that Americans will most likely miss, but IMO this is fair.
PaperStriker, I don't believe there are any presenters outside the United States(but I may be wrong), or are you trying to get yourself a spot?
Mariobros777 is Australian. And PaperStriker, didn't you just say you didn't care about the awards...?

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
Wayoshi said:
Of course it was.
^lol

PaperStriker, I don't believe there are any presenters outside the United States(but I may be wrong), or are you trying to get yourself a spot?
Mariobros777 is Australian. And PaperStriker, didn't you just say you didn't care about the awards...?
That was sarcasm...
I even voted, but I didn't read the 60% rule, lol.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Shadow Queen said:
This will be my first Mario Awards to Participate in!
what!!! no way!!! this is my first presence at the mario awards II

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Oh, yeah, on the Mario wiki page "Anniversary", it said that a record-breaking 93 voters voted. But... this is only the second time, so it would break a record (highest or lowest) either way... and it's highly unlikely the same number of people would vote as last year.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Wayoshi said:
Don't be such a downer, Garlic... :(
Sorry. But I'm just picky like that. :P

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
JUST 1 DAY LEFT FOR THE AWARDS ( how many awards comittees are here and any of you mods don´t try to think placing me as a mod BECAUSE I´M COULD ABUSE ANY MOD POWERS so being an award comittee would make me require to have reached a certain number of posts)

B

Blitzwing

fire MARIO bros said:
JUST 1 DAY LEFT FOR THE AWARDS ( how many awards comittees are here and any of you mods don´t try to think placing me as a mod BECAUSE I´M COULD ABUSE ANY MOD POWERS so being an award comittee would make me require to have reached a certain number of posts)
I assure that us mods are placing you directly below Rudnicki in our "Must promote" list.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Blitzwing said:
fire MARIO bros said:
I assure that us mods are placing you directly below Rudnicki in our "Must promote" list.
i´m-a better thinking i´m should go above rudnicki.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Pronouns
He/him
Blitzwing said:
fire MARIO bros said:
XD Low Blow! Well, today's the Awards! WOO!

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
It's over...