'Shroom Achievements

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
HI, fellow mariowikians! As it was mentioned some time ago, we at The 'Shroom will be giving out tokens to our writers to acknowledge their hard work and dedication to the newsletter. The achievements mentioned there were changed a bit in order to keep the Anniconomy healthy, but you'll still have a decent amount of tokens. These 'Shroom Tokens can be exchanged at a rate of 1:3 for Anniversary Tokens (the ones that get you the prizes); this mean one 'Shroom Token equals three Anniversary Tokens. Want tokens? Here's how to get them.

Go to this spreadsheet and locate your name. If you are there, congratulations, you are eligible to claim the tokens on your cell in the "Mid-2013 total" column. In order to claim your tokens, just post here saying you want them and they will be added to your Anniversary Tokens total. You can claim only part of your tokens. Unclaimed tokens will remain there for next year, and the exchange rate might go up. Awards Tokens can't be traded for 'Shroom Tokens. Please note these tokens may serve other purposes in the future.

You can claim your tokens until two weeks before prize distribution begins.

Please ask here any questions you may have.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Also, an apology to S2D who doesn't show up for some reason. You have 4 tokens, if you want them please let me know as well.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Got a question: I'm on there twice as Galactic Metal and Palkia47; two tokens with GM and one with Palkia, so um... how many do I actually have? :#

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Yes, we are working on something at the moment, please excuse us.

Ok, turns out it's not restricted, I checked.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
What do you mean?

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
You have three Shroom Tokens.

NSY

Celestial Guide
You given Rudnicki 25 tokens Tucky.

What are you thinking?

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
not like he'll ever be able to use them, anyway

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
We are currently discussing said uses. We will have more info on that tomorrow, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Sorry to pester the committee, but do you have any more info on what else the achievements will be used for?