Presentations

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
They're signups related to our annual awards show (MarioWiki:Anniversary). I added the guidelines for signing up to the first post, so hopefully that'll explain it better than I can.

Pyro

Power Star
Alright, I've signed up for my four presentations and backup, like last year.

But not the same awards, obviously.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I may sign up for a Shroom or UP award later on, but not for one I'm nominated. I don't like when people sign up for awards they are nominated in.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pyro said:
Lakituthequick said:
Why isn't it allowed to sign-up for back-up right away?
...doh

EDIT: Where does it say that?
http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=MarioWiki:Anniversary/2013/Presentation_Sign-ups&action=edit said:
FILL UP BACKUP SPACES WHEN ALL AWARDS ARE FILLED IN OR IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR FOUR AWARDS.

NSY

Celestial Guide
cryoAwakening said:
Signed up for A12.
Need to sort this one out.

Yeah decided to give this a go, it won't be a fancy comic or story, it would will just be a normal presentation to keep you guys occupied, I may not turn up therefore, Turb may post my entires in.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I meant post, sorry.

I'll make sure none of this happens during the Pretension if they come full of typos, sack me from presenting and I'll never sign up again.

NSY

Celestial Guide
By typing very quickly.

[/off-topic]

Can't wait to see them all! Not going to sign up though, just because this year I want to be surprised with all of them and I don't think I'm gonna have time to do one anyway.

NSY

Celestial Guide
LTQ are you gong to be doing those 3D pictures for your awards.

Lily x

Goodbye
I can't edit the wiki page right now
But I want to put myself down for worst spinoff.
So if someone could pop my name down for it in the meantime/not steal it, that would be great.