Minecraft Games!

Pyro

Power Star
Tomorrow should still be 3:00 to 5:00 PM EST, although it can be extended! Remember to attend, we've got cookies!

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Lakituthequick said:
Rocker made an automatic armor equiper. When you jump on the pressure-plate, it should equip you with armor, and then open a door to a nice back-garden. It wasn't finished, however.
If anyone is curious, one of the pistons for the backdoor was too close to a dispenser and would not disengage, and another dispenser just simply refused to work, i don't know why. It was too late to fix them, but otherwise the machine would have worked fine.

I really liked MM64's and Turb's. MM64's was simple, but was nicely put together, and turb's was just plain awesome. I didn't really get Skull's, and I never really saw Uniju's but it sounds pretty sweet.

I'm a bit curious how the other contestants came up with their ideas, but while i was sitting there thinking, seemed like mostly like you all jumped straight to work.

My original idea was to simply have a hallway where when you walked down it you received a bunch of equipment needed for adventuring, i then expanded upon this by making a small platform surrounded by dispensers which would shoot armor and a sword at you, and it eventually was expanded into the almost-finished product.

Edit: If you are posting pictures, mine will be underwhelming because it was basically a giant stone block.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 1 my time which i guess is like 4 est

hopefully itll be quick since its nothing major

i really dont want to miss the stuff for tomorrow so would it be possible to work something out

SKmarioman

King Bowser
I'm also going to sign up for MarioWiki User Build if I still can that is.

Pyro

Power Star
Shinon said:
i have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 1 my time which i guess is like 4 est

hopefully itll be quick since its nothing major

i really dont want to miss the stuff for tomorrow so would it be possible to work something out
we can probably sit around waiting in the relaxing cafe while we wait

also some people probably wont show up immediately so we could wait for them

if we start at 4 like yesterday

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out I won't have access to MC during the game times, a result of me being dumb enough not to read, so I would like to drop out. Again, sorry for the last minute notice.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Like I think I said before, I'm gonna be away today. I'm definitely gonna miss Beginner Spleef, and I'll probably miss Sky Warriors as well. I might be able to make it for Hardcore Spleef, but I'm not sure, so don't be surprised if I don't show up at all.

Pyro

Power Star
kay

everyone has appointments

Mariomario64 said:
Like I think I said before, I'm gonna be away today. I'm definitely gonna miss Beginner Spleef, and I'll probably miss Sky Warriors as well. I might be able to make it for Hardcore Spleef, but I'm not sure, so don't be surprised if I don't show up at all.
kay

again

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
I will. I even set my alarm so i won't forget.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
3 people is half the spleef tournament so i wouldnt go through with this if i were you

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Spleef can be done with 3 people.

Uhm, looking at the sign-ups and the above drop-outs, we have
4 people for Spleef 1;
2 for Sprite Art;
2 or 3 for Sky Warriors and
3 or 4 for Spleef 2

If there are spare people (which happened at CtB too yesterday), they can replace others if they want.

Sending server IP to people in a few minutes.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
ok but i just got back

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Lakituthequick said:
The unfortunate turn of events of having just 2 people made us decide to move Day 2 to tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Wait was the server actually up at one point?

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Lakituthequick said:
The past hour or so.
Why the hell couldn't i connect. >.>

I've been checking the server for the past 2 or so hours waiting for it to go up.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Lakituthequick said:
I just shut it down.
I got that, but i've been repeatedly trying to connect around every 10-20 minutes for the past 2 hours.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Lakituthequick said:
Pyro, GD and SK where on almost the whole time...

I don't understand.
I don't either.