Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem: TOKENS

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

too bad the wolves lost

but good grief that was a ridiculous amount of mafia.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

maybe, but considering that there were also aliens and wolves, there's something like 15 anti-town vs 27 innocents
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

holy shit

I had this slight feeling that Stooben was an enemy faction. I just did, I don't know how. And goddamn, TFP lied to me - he softclaimed that he was an innocent. Wow, TFP, well played. This is surprising.

Anyways, even if we lost, I still think this was one of my best mafia games yet. I wasn't suspected once and played to the best of my ability. Good game, and until Awards Mafia IV.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Unfortunately, yes. I applaud him, though, since he knew to hide the fact that he was mafia (a mistake that several people have made in the past, and they got undeserved flack for it) even when it was his first mafia game and was still learning a few things.
 

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

are you seriously saying that you trusted him just because it was his first game and you didn't think he would know to lie when he's scum?
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

To be fair, tfp was really good in the game. I probably wouldn't have even suspected him.
 
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Hobbes said:
To be fair, tfp was really good in the game. I probably wouldn't have even suspected him.
Also to be fair, all those names that tfp called me were really unnecessary. Especially since I suspecting him was really no different than him suspecting me.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Just to be fair. I completely fucked up.

sorry tfp bro.

but I gotta admit you were the bomb despite rarely playing mafia.
 
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Okay, my one request next year:

If I'm Innocent, please don't kill me at least till Day 3.

If I'm not Innocent, please don't lynch me until Day 3.

I just want to at least make it to Day 3 next time instead of constantly dying on Day 2.
 

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

I hope Awards Mafia IV has:

-Less scum rolecard teams (MidnightC)
-Less pros in the Mafia
-I don't want to be the granny D:
 

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Freakworld said:
WHAT THE FUCK TFP I HATE YOU.
Freakworld said:
Tailmon] Tfp thanked Freakworld for the help. He realized that he was being used by the mafia. [/quote] I actually realized that said:
Was I right or what? I mean, obviously Stooben told me about Tucayo and Turb, but my tfp suspicion was correct as well.

Should have listened to me people! :p

Good game though guys, as always.
home boy i had you pinpointed since day 1 you dont even know
good thing we wiped out the aliens tho you guys had alot of info and i did suspect somebody to be converted because of how you spilled out tucayo was mafia yet he was uncheckable

MCS said:
holy shit

I had this slight feeling that Stooben was an enemy faction. I just did, I don't know how. And goddamn, TFP lied to me - he softclaimed that he was an innocent. Wow, TFP, well played. This is surprising.

Anyways, even if we lost, I still think this was one of my best mafia games yet. I wasn't suspected once and played to the best of my ability. Good game, and until Awards Mafia IV.
thanks home boy im sorry man i had to ok
you know what they say
u gotta play 2 win

Freakworld said:
wp Tfp, the way you typed and all.

gg, gg.
MCS said:
he always types like that though
yeeea... lol

Pearl said:
MCS said:
TFP lied to me
wow seriously?
Pearl said:
are you seriously saying that you trusted him just because it was his first game and you didn't think he would know to lie when he's scum?
nitwit bro, the way i fooled everyone was the role pm i made up and then i told everyone about it and then ask for help (sometimes it was legit cause i actualy had no clue what to do)
you would believe it too probably wouldnt you
heres the santa thing i made up

Name: Santa Claus

Role: Philanthropist. Ho Ho Ho! You’re Santa! With his role, you can give presents to others which will result in a random item from the Toad Bros. Bazaar. And no, you cannot give a present to yourself. Every three nights, one of these presents will result in either a bomb that will blow up a player and kill them instantly, or a present that will give them a forcefield that will protect them for the phase.

Alignment: Innocent

Money in Wallet: $100

Location: North Pole

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to the town

Hobbes said:
To be fair, tfp was really good in the game. I probably wouldn't have even suspected him.
thanks man, we all made a great team.

New Super Mario said:
Also to be fair, all those names that tfp called me were really unnecessary. Especially since I suspecting him was really no different than him suspecting me.
wat

LN1 said:
Aha. My theory wasn't so off. We were all assuming TFP was innocent, I even fell into that at some point in the game. But all the time, he was mafia.
yea man you called me out a few times in the lounge and game thread saying how can we assume tfp is innocent and then i was like fuk this kid and then we killed you after :)

Renamon said:
Just to be fair. I completely fucked up.

sorry tfp bro.

but I gotta admit you were the bomb despite rarely playing mafia.
dw homes we still won together in the end thats what matters!
and ty

LN1 said:
To be technical, TFP's first game was in Overpowered Role Mafia as a replacement for Epic Nitwit.
man that was the dumbest shit ever i told everyone i was the innocent and nobody believed me like the day after i got my role i got lynched so fuck that noise that doesnt count for shit
 

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Minako Aino said:
Pearl said:
MCS said:
TFP lied to me
wow seriously?
Pearl said:
are you seriously saying that you trusted him just because it was his first game and you didn't think he would know to lie when he's scum?
nitwit bro, the way i fooled everyone was the role pm i made up and then i told everyone about it and then ask for help (sometimes it was legit cause i actualy had no clue what to do)
you would believe it too probably wouldnt you
heres the santa thing i made up

Name: Santa Claus

Role: Philanthropist. Ho Ho Ho! You’re Santa! With his role, you can give presents to others which will result in a random item from the Toad Bros. Bazaar. And no, you cannot give a present to yourself. Every three nights, one of these presents will result in either a bomb that will blow up a player and kill them instantly, or a present that will give them a forcefield that will protect them for the phase.

Alignment: Innocent

Money in Wallet: $100

Location: North Pole

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
oh i'm sure i would have believed it, i never suspected you or anything during the whole game.
 

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Awards Mafia III - Lounge: Postmortem

Pearl said:
Minako Aino said:
Pearl said:
MCS said:
TFP lied to me
wow seriously?
Pearl said:
are you seriously saying that you trusted him just because it was his first game and you didn't think he would know to lie when he's scum?
nitwit bro, the way i fooled everyone was the role pm i made up and then i told everyone about it and then ask for help (sometimes it was legit cause i actualy had no clue what to do)
you would believe it too probably wouldnt you
heres the santa thing i made up

Name: Santa Claus

Role: Philanthropist. Ho Ho Ho! You’re Santa! With his role, you can give presents to others which will result in a random item from the Toad Bros. Bazaar. And no, you cannot give a present to yourself. Every three nights, one of these presents will result in either a bomb that will blow up a player and kill them instantly, or a present that will give them a forcefield that will protect them for the phase.

Alignment: Innocent

Money in Wallet: $100

Location: North Pole

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
oh i'm sure i would have believed it, i never suspected you or anything during the whole game.
cant tell if sarcastic or for reel
 
Top