Mario Kart 7 Tournament #2 ☆ Cirdec wins! ☆ Thank you so much for to playing my game!

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Mario Kart 7 Tournament #2 ☆ Group B just finished!

the players in group a scare me because i think ill probably get wasted by them

Shinon said:
You're an excellent racer; don't doubt yourself. I'm sure you'll do great!

LTQ, may I request switching with someone in Group B? I am doing so real life business all morning, and I won't be back until well past noon my time (the time of the tournament).

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Hmm... It might be hard for me to be able to play twice tomorrow, should I win Round 1. How long do these rounds take?

cryoAwakening said:
Shinon said:
You're an excellent racer; don't doubt yourself. I'm sure you'll do great!

LTQ, may I request switching with someone in Group B? I am doing so real life business all morning, and I won't be back until well past noon my time (the time of the tournament).
(Don't do it he just wants the chance to cream me since I'm obviously going to winning in Group C tomorrow as someone's replacement)

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

cryoAwakening said:
I think so. This will make stuff better for NSY too if he goes to R2, otherwise he'd had to race at 23:00.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Hmm... It might be hard for me to be able to play twice tomorrow, should I win Round 1. How long do these rounds take?
Without hassle, they usually last no more then 20 minutes. So far, there's always been some hassle, so make it 30-40.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer

Actually, don't worry to much about me, I've got multiple stuff planned for today, adding the Tournament to it means adding more stuff on my TODO List.

Cirdec

Celestial Guide

Yami got eliminated? Did not expect this.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer

Yeah, only if I wouldn't be interrupted on the first Track, I would pass to the second Round.
But I don't mind, I still have a lot to do, before I resume my job.

NSY

Celestial Guide

My younger brother (he's not here all the time) wants me to play Mario Kart Wii with me, i've told him that I will play with him after we have been the cinema (which also means that I need to be in group B for round 2), I may end up getting forced but I think I'll still be able to attend.

NSY

Celestial Guide

It's race time now.

NSY

Celestial Guide

Wait there's still another hour

LTQ, is it alright if we start a bit sooner.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator

Just whenever is fine with me. I'm sittin' here on the "Add Community" screen waiting.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

What's this about needing to race with our default Mii? I thought we could use any character we want?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Mario Kart 7 Tournament #2 ☆ Group C almost ready to roll!

Unfortunately, I will be unable to play because my game decided to delete its own save data, including the patch. So I can't play online.