General Discussion

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Why is the image on the spoiler button a radiation thingy, what's so harmful about spoiler tags

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i would like to discuss about discussions

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
I would like to discuss the best way to discuss discussions about discussions.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
ok so meetings start in a little over a month

we should get the basics out of the way now. what does everyone think of our current set up in terms of number/breakdown of awards and the 4-10 pm EST schedule for the awards ceremony?

also since august 9th would be the earliest we've ever held the awards, should we keep them on the friday before or move them to the friday after the anniversary?

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
4-6 PST / 7-9 EST is the only time frame that works for me.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
I dont think i have anything going on on fridays, so those work for me, unless I happen to be driving somewhere at the time, in which case I'll let you know before hand, because driving long distances isnt a common thing for me. So 7-9 works for me.

unless i completely misunderstood what was being discussed, in which case, we could clarify??

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
We're discussing whether to hold the awards ceremony in august at the 4-10 timeframe it was last year, or adjust it. Several complaints were made by british users about the inconvinence of the timing for then, so.

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
I hated that the main thing was held that late. Seriously, it was so fucking exahusting I don't know where to start. The 'Shroom debates were, IMO, at much more preferable times for me. Those are just my 2 cents, feel free to do whatever with this suggestion.