Just Another Mafia-Endgame-Backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

LN1

L - N - 1
Lounge(rules are there btw)

Wecome to Just Another Mafia. Some of you may have been players in PvZ Mafia. The others, welcome to you.
We'll go to my spaceship for this game. I'm gonna activate once it starts. Enjoy the party, as some of you(the mafia) have been contracted to ruin it.

Once the trip starts:
1.) If we find you dead, your body will be thrown into space, we need no literal dead weight.
2.) If you're deemed inactive, you'll have the same fate and have a replacement.

While I prepare the ship, I suggest you do your preparation. Why not take a "light" jog? It may be the last time you'll touch earth anyways. It feels like a chaotic mix between day and night.

(Chaos phases are literal mixes between day and night. A vote for a lynch is casted and a nightkill is done by the mafia.)

May I read your names out loud just how I wrote them in my list(a witty player list name):
1.)Nabber who signed up because it's still mafia-Thrown an anvil at an extremely high pressure(nightkilled)Night 2-Squash:Granny Variation
2.)New Super Mario
3.)Lily
4.)Epic Nitwit
5.)M4E-Thrown poisoned toothpaste at high pressure(Lynched) Day 1-Independent-Denzel Crocker: Tracker
6.)Rocker-Pressured by a hammer(vigkilled)Day 2-Uka Uka: Godfather
7.)BMB-Unconscious body thrown to space(Nightkilled) Night 3-Danny Phantom: Phantom
8.)Smasher
9.)Pidgey(cue my slowpokeness due to not finding this earlier than when I did)-Stabbed with a cake knife(Nightkilled) Night 1-Grovyle: Miller/Martyr
10.)Cirdec because "The Word" is inactive-Killed by unknown methods(Nightkilled) Night 4-Aang: Jack of all Trades
11.)MM15
12.)PTR(a status that isn't "possibly", but whatever the hell his theme is by the time this mafia is going)-Midair shotgunned(lynched) Day 4-King Dedede: Vigilante
13.)LakitutheQuick
14.)Reversinator
15.)NSY-Killed by a bullet rain(Lynched)Day 2-King Dedede: Vigilante
16.)Yoshi K-Lynched by unknown methods Day 5-Hypno-shroom:Yakuza

Key
Innocent
Mafia
Independent
Unconfirmed and alive
Revived

Now go and do as you wish. Take a jog. Eat earth food. Climb my house. The games haven't started yet.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Just Another Mafia-Chaos 0-"Light" Jog

Chaos phases. Not at all stolen from XzMafia3.

...that was taken from somewhere else, wasn't it?

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Hey this started.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

I think i will climb your house LN1, if you don't mind of course, you were the one to suggest it.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

SPAAAACE

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

I knew there was some purpose to making that.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff

Vigkill: Everyone who isn't Smasher or Pi (excluding myself, of course)

Here

NSY

Celestial Guide

Please no overpowered roles

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

NSY said:
Please SO MANY overpowered roles
Fixed that for you. =D

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)

Epic Nitwit said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
NSY said:
Fixed that for you. =D
You do remember that you lost in LN1's last game because of a super overpowered role, right?
Well, I won in Rocker's last game because of an overpowered role, so they're good only if you're the one with the role.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Epic Nitwit said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
NSY said:
Fixed that for you. =D
You do remember that you lost in LN1's last game because of a super overpowered role, right?
Really? I don't really remember PvZ mafia.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Sonia Nevermind said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
NSY said:
Fixed that for you. =D
Well let me refresh your memory.

You and I were both mafia members, and all our scumbuddies had been killed. Then after one night phase, FireEevee was killed by a bomb or something, and was revealed to be the innocent Yakuza, easily the most overpowered role in the game, as he could change someone's alignment to the opposite of what they were before (innocent is converted to mafia, Mafia is converted to innocent). And FE decided to use it on me, which converted me into an innocent, and I then betrayed you and led a bandwagon against you, defeating the mafia and restoring peace to wherever we were.

or something like that, anyway

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Epic Nitwit said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
NSY said:
Fixed that for you. =D
Well let me refresh your memory.

You and I were both mafia members, and all our scumbuddies had been killed. Then after one night phase, FireEevee was killed by a bomb or something, and was revealed to be the innocent Yakuza, easily the most overpowered role in the game, as he could change someone's alignment to the opposite of what they were before (innocent is converted to mafia, Mafia is converted to innocent). And FE decided to use it on me, which converted me into an innocent, and I then betrayed you and led a bandwagon against you, defeating the mafia and restoring peace to wherever we were.

or something like that, anyway
Oh, okay i see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.