Rocker Mafia - Game Over - Serving Fried Din Korlack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. My name is Rocker. Some you may know me, some of you may not. I'm pretty sure you all know me though. I shall be hosting yet ANOTHER mafia. This mafia will be....SIMPLE. After my last trainwreck of a game, which i have learned a lot from, i will be throwing gimmicks out the window and making this much simpler.

Basically, as done quite a few times before, this will be mafia based on stuff i like. (And stuff i don't like will most likely be the mafia.)

First, the RULES:

1. There is the Night Phase and the Day Phase. During the day you may vote on people to get them lynched. During the night you shall all sleep and people with power roles shall send their powers to me. Each phase will last 24 hours.
2. Cheating in any way is a instant modkill.
3. Players are allowed to communicate with one another. If it is a smart idea or not, i shall leave it up too you.
4. Releasing your role pm or any private Quicktopics i made for you is forbidden. You can make your own and spread it with other players as you please though. This rule applies to Mafia quicktopics or Mason quicktopics. Basically if i gave you the Quicktopic in your role pm, don't share it.
5. The above rule does not mean there will be masons in the game.
6. Try to be active.
7. If you can't be active, don't join. If something comes up, tell me and i will remove you, if the game has already started i will get you a replacement.
8. I will not confirm/unconfirm ANY roles, though i am not that a fan of fools so there probably won't be any of them.
9. I like to be interesting with roles so expect strange ones, and if you don't understand them, feel free to ask me about them.
10. I am the Game-Mod, respect me and I will respect you back. If you feel something was unfair, PM me (with GOOD REASONING) about it. Don't do this in the thread, as it detracts from the flow of the game.
11. If you have any questions, you are free to ask me. As long as it is a reasonable question. (Though on certian circumstances non-reasonable questions are allowed)
12. Opinions, Constructive Criticism, ideas, etc. would be appreciated after game.
13. Rules 11-13 were stolen from Timmy.
14. Did you realize that i skipped 5?
15. You just went back to check huh? Lol.

Most likely 20 sign-ups max. I may extend it if this fills up fast, but i doubt it.

1. Yoshi K
2. GD (Time Turner)
3. PTR
4. Epic Nitwit
5. Pi (Chiaki Nanami)
6. Nabber (Gundam Tanaka
7. Rin Kagamine
8. NSY
9. Lakituthequick
10. Smasher
11. MCD (Rolf)
12. Cirdec
13. New Super Mario
14. Pyro
15. BMB (Fi)
16. Lily (Lilith)
17. Bop (Enobarbus)
18. MM15 (Ibuki Mioda)
19. Crackin355
20. Timmy
21. Souda-kun
22. Tucayo (Hobbes)
23. Neptune (Sochies)

Replacements:
1. Superchao (Youmu Konpaku)
2. Ln1

Okay, now go down there to that red "Reply" button and click it, and write something random in bold so that i know you want to join!

GO, GO, GO! GODSPEED.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Re: Rocker Mafia - Sign Up and Stuff, or Whatever.

I'll try to be more active this time even though I still am vague on mafia.

So fisk.

NSY

Celestial Guide

ok

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Practically already in anyway.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

combustible soup

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

McD

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Holy crap. I haven't had to invite anyone and i already filled up.

I'll make the sign-ups twenty.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

v

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Re: Rocker Mafia - Sign Ups Filled, Serving alien guts.

Awesome, that finishes off the sign-ups as i don't want to wait for another two, any one else can join as a replacement.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Re: Rocker Mafia - Sign Ups Filled, Serving alien guts.

*Flips a table*

SCREW THIS. I have too many ideas for roles, so guess what?

I'M REOPENING SIGN-UPS. And they are now unlimited.

I'm leaving the game italicized, but i'm going to leave sign-ups open until i get the green light on starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.